Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

::Xp1ici7:: a scammer

This is a discussion on ::Xp1ici7:: a scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For any of you who know ::xp1ici7:: from ares, he stole dual shards +8, dual rol's, chitin +8, and a ...
Page: 1

For any of you who know ::xp1ici7:: from ares, he stole dual shards +8, dual rol's, chitin +8, and a PP+1 from his real life friend someonespecial. Anyone who deals with him in game watch out for him if he will steal from a real life friend he will steal from anyone in game. Anyone who has him in their clan is dumb, keep a scammer in your clan... go ahead have fun. and dont say i didnt warn you.

Just so you all know everything that xp1ici7 has that is any good was given to him by me SomeoneSpecial or stolen from me SomeoneSpecial. In other words ::xp1ici7:: is a noob.

This happened about a month ago I am only now posting this becuase only now i have proof.

Nick

ehh ?

if i would be that real life friend then i just would go to his house.. and eh u know :S

or does that real life friend just says , oh i got scammed lets do nothing and sit at my home ? :/

FlippinSweeT

sucks man, he's always sucked in 1v1's and in parties, just take a look at his pk vids xD

sexynoodles

go take a dump on his chest...

For any of you who know ::xp1ici7:: from ares, he stole dual shards +8, dual rol's, chitin +8, and a PP+1 from his real life friend someonespecial. Anyone who deals with him in game watch out for him if he will steal from a real life friend he will steal from anyone in game. Anyone who has him in their clan is dumb, keep a scammer in your clan... go ahead have fun. and dont say i didnt warn you.

Just so you all know everything that xp1ici7 has that is any good was given to him by me SomeoneSpecial or stolen from me SomeoneSpecial. In other words ::xp1ici7:: is a noob.

This happened about a month ago I am only now posting this becuase only now i have proof.[/b]
    What kind of real life friend steals items in a game..

ehh ?

if i would be that real life friend then i just would go to his house.. and eh u know :S

or does that real life friend just says , oh i got scammed lets do nothing and sit at my home ? :/[/b]
    i would if i could but he doesnt live close enough to me and i dont know where he lives he always used to come to my house i dont know his new house only where he used to live, and even then what should i do beat the fuck out of him. he's a little faggot and i'll be the one to get arrested. (think about it) anyway someone who steals from a friend will get what he deserves in the end one way or another.

Nick

lol just wait with beating up then, go to his place , i sure u can find his place :/ .
    just go to his house and walk with him together and force him to send the items back ??

=p

Robokill

=p[/b]
    omgz that you Corporate? Log msn baba pls oke

yea it is me... corporate lol... whos this.... i am on msn pm here on forum with your msn i dunno who you are.... are you vandy?

Robokill

yea it is me... corporate lol... whos this.... i am on msn pm here on forum with your msn i dunno who you are.... are you vandy?[/b]
    omgz you are good pm'd my msn in case you deleted it.

added

Robokill

added[/b]
    is it same msn?

garfieldbr

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

he scammed one of my friends md+8 Fucken ages ago like in ko/ke.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast