Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

sickest lvl 70 personal weapon

This is a discussion on sickest lvl 70 personal weapon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont give a fukk...the lightning iron bow is the shit...looks so sick ingame...only got mines +6 and it doesn't ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default sickest lvl 70 personal weapon

i dont give a fukk...the lightning iron bow is the shit...looks so sick ingame...only got mines +6 and it doesn't compare to my ib+8 til it is at +8 (which is gay as hell since rogues daggers are comparable to +8 mds at +7..i think shard +8 still owns +7 personal dagger?)..but yeah..screenie doesnt give justice to ingame effect...

Naismith

The personal shield is no good either. I burned mine going from +5 to +6 (with trina)... <_<
    I consider it a cheap version of CS, which is still far better.

Banned

Originally posted by Naismith
    The personal shield is no good either. I burned mine going from +5 to +6 (with trina)... *<_< *
    I consider it a cheap version of CS, which is still far better.
    missed my point...i'm saying that the lighting IB is the sickest looking of the personal weapons...but pointing out the fact that they need atleast +7 to be powerful enough to be useful... :blink:

the shield is actually good in oly/edana/manes/pathos where the only way to get a CS is either babashopping, sucking dicks or illing isiloon, and as far as i know only Silence has a legit CS @ olympia because i was tehre when they killed Isiloon

well its the only unique unique i will ever own, and seeing as how the sword and spear would be useless to me until +6, and that i didnt want to blow it up as its my only chance for it, i went for the shield which i can at least use at +3...

i'm praying on +7 and 8 scrolls :lol:

lol i think cecilia took the spear, made it like +3 or +4 and is waiting for dedicated knight quest to win first place get a +8 scroll and make that shit +8

Default Re: sickest lvl 70 personal weapon

Originally posted by sirchadwick
    i dont give a fukk...the lightning iron bow is the shit...looks so sick ingame...only got mines +6 and it doesn't compare to my ib+8 til it is at +8 (which is gay as hell since rogues daggers are comparable to +8 mds at +7..i think shard +8 still owns +7 personal dagger?)..but yeah..screenie doesnt give justice to ingame effect...

wow nice chozenson

go pwn some ppl in CZ with that shizz

maxbg

Originally posted by Arca_
    lol i think cecilia took the spear, made it like +3 or +4 and is waiting for dedicated knight quest to win first place get a +8 scroll and make that shit +8
    u know that +8 scrolls r like BUS but 100% chance till +8 and if his spear is just +4 he needs 4 scrolls to make it +8 and i dont think they give more than 1.

isiloon on manes :/:/:/

Perfect

gotta love hareth his such a good leader :wub:

De_Piere

Originally posted by maxbg+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(maxbg)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arca_
    u know that +8 scrolls r like BUS but 100% chance till +8 and if his spear is just +4 he needs 4 scrolls to make it +8 and i dont think they give more than 1.[/b]
    trina+5 and the wait for 3 scrolls+8 :lol: for your only lvl 70 stuff is worth

Bafert

sry chozen :P i have to say the bow looks extremly GAY :P imo ethier the warrios

70 tota spr or the 70 dagger = pimpest kk

<!--QuoteBegin-Arca_
    u know that +8 scrolls r like BUS but 100% chance till +8 and if his spear is just +4 he needs 4 scrolls to make it +8 and i dont think they give more than 1.[/b]
    on the last one the prize was to make any one item you had +8.

<!--QuoteBegin-Arca_

i know, but cecilia is still waiting for that scroll -.-

Banned Senior Member

One of the rewards in the dedicated Knights Quest was making any item you had on you +8, even if it was +0 or +1 They would turn it into a +8

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast