Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Knight Online - Fun

This is a discussion on Knight Online - Fun within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So i was thinking about knight online and i shouted in a laugh do you know why? This is one ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Knight Online - Fun

So i was thinking about knight online and i shouted in a laugh do you know why?

This is one of the most fun gam's ever , Did you think about this how we actually get pwned hahaha

-Bugs:

Chickens have lvl 60 skills - 3 nova ftw
    Lots of lvl 60 chars delvld to 32 and nps limited aswell btw still alott of them are - http://glamdring.se/files/.2006.05.21.01.23.34.jpg
    Database hacked - Lots of people got pwned But then they recieved a rollback but other random people who didnt get hacked got rollback aswell Look what i lost with this: http://glamdring.se/files/Sharingan.2006.0...13.17.38.55.jpg ofcourse they promise a shitload but it wont happen http://glamdring.se/files/Sharingan.2006.0...16.10.58.42.jpg
    Then lets move on
    hahahaa KE came out mages were useless I still remember Herb from Ares was so pissed because they couldnt do any damage Result of this: People sell their mages because they are useless :P

And then we got the clan bug First you couldnt even create a clan , Then when you made a clan and you disbanded your members went to a random clan and couldnt get kicked and now we got the bug that you cant even kick anyone hahahaha

Then lets move on to all those duping methods that K2 brought with Name change scroll etc hahaha so funny you used a name change scroll your nick got changed and you just got a rollback to a moment before Oh god all those people duping Prices for scrolls were 30m each and now they are fucking 150m

Then we got the human skills that are alll wrong descript ftw

Oh yeah, The forgetten temple So funny how people bugged it and yes not only turkish people even those people like Gwin where you guys think that "They are legit"
    http://glamdring.se/files/Sharingan.2006.0...18.20.28.28.jpg ( Note my hp , i tried to mess it up but didnt succeed and gwin got a enion bow of it )

SLM KO

Banned

Note: I lost this aswell with the rollback poor me http://glamdring.se/files/Sharingan.2006.0...10.18.00.57.jpg damn i feel weird But ya k2 doesnt roll you back when you need it

Nir

bored ?

Banned

Originally posted by Nir
    bored ?
    Hell yes wub k2 oh and k2 removing hack shield makes kosp work and erm SLM PUNK blabla how useless was that shit

Yun_Yuuzhan

Shit! Human skills are all still the wrong names?

cya, good luck in real life

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    I'm not leaving sexy

TunaFishyMe

KO is like a crappy drama. its boring but its so addicting

Nir

some 1 quting ?

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    I'm not leaving sexy[/b]
    oh i just pressumed with all this complaining you must be leaving.... seeing as how you're not then i guess you have no reason to complain do you, because you still chose to pay and play for the game they provide

LiberAchi

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    Originally posted by Zaraki@

I'm not leaving sexy
    oh i just pressumed with all this complaining you must be leaving.... seeing as how you're not then i guess you have no reason to complain do you, because you still chose to pay and play for the game they provide[/b]
    +1
    It cracked me up how he mentioned duping.

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    Originally posted by Zaraki@

I'm not leaving sexy
    oh i just pressumed with all this complaining you must be leaving.... seeing as how you're not then i guess you have no reason to complain do you, because you still chose to pay and play for the game they provide[/b]
    Who says im complaining ? Please stop with your gay comments on the threads i make , You make me cry Why do you even bother to talk to me ?

This is why i love ko

Banned

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    @

I'm not leaving sexy
    +1
    It cracked me up how he mentioned duping.[/b][/quote]

Oh also there are some idiots that scam poeple for their items /me points at tristan and his dad who stole Razi's money

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    @

I'm not leaving sexy

oh i just pressumed with all this complaining you must be leaving.... seeing as how you're not then i guess you have no reason to complain do you, because you still chose to pay and play for the game they provide
    +1
    It cracked me up how he mentioned duping.[/b]
    Oh also there are some idiots that scam poeple for their items /me points at tristan and his dad who stole Razi's money[/b][/quote]

Yeah, funny.

Banned

Its not funny, Its the truth which everyone knows

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast