Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Paypal toke my money

This is a discussion on Paypal toke my money within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i did a trade with some1, he sent the money and i recieved and the trade was good, but ...
Page: 1

melli

well i did a trade with some1, he sent the money and i recieved and the trade was good, but after few hrs paypal toke my money. could any1 know the reason of this? it says "held" at the status.

is it cuz i dont have any creditcard on my account?
    and if i add CC on my acc, will the money come back?

thanks

maibe he scammed u? chargeback oO

melli

if its chargeback there comes another thing where u can say u did gave the customer his bought item or not.

good to know

melli

well i did a trade with some1, he sent the money and i recieved and the trade was good, but after few hrs paypal toke my money. could any1 know the reason of this? it says "held" at the status.

is it cuz i dont have any creditcard on my account?
    and if i add CC on my acc, will the money come back?

thanks

Banned

u click on held thing and u will know whats the meaning of it
    however i did some research ,
    http://www.aboutpaypal.org/beware_of_paypal

I think your money under investigation
    http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=pa...tatus&meta=

melli

omg so i wont get it back?

Banned

omg so i wont get it back?[/b]
    well seems the guy charge you back , and there is noway to get back
    but according to http://www.aboutpaypal.org/beware_of_paypal story guy he thinks papyal or ebay workers doing this frud

so even if u get the money in the back you will have to send it back or you can go to jail after investigation

dont sell items via paypal ....ONLY sell accounts because at the end you can send tickets and provid credit card information and get your account back but cant get items back
    I also notice you need "fraud protection issurance" for future payments and avoiding fraud

how much was it again ?

melli

550$ , omg im fuked !!!!!!!!!!! which 1 should i choose, i think i cant choose any because i didnt sold by ebay

-Issue the buyer a full refund. (If you have not yet shipped the item to the buyer, selecting this option will settle the claim.)

-I can provide tracking information. (Because it can prove that the item was shipped to the account holder's address, this information can determine the validity of the claim.)

-The buyer has already been refunded and I can provide proof of the previous refund.

stifler

it happend to me as well , i sold item to some 1 and after few weeks paypal recharge the money from my acc because that guy was using a stolen credit card..the thing is that i spent some of that money he paid me and after the recharge i got -$ in my acc lol.

melli

i have now -550$ @Paypal

morax

i have now -550$ @Paypal[/b]
    The Key to Paypal transactions is that you MUST know the guy your selling to is reliable - if not dont do it - its simply not worth it!

melli

is there anything else i can do?

btw i have my real name, address and country @paypal and no CC and not Real bankaccount

is it smart just to leave the -550 there and dont use the paypal anymore?

is there anything else i can do?
    btw i have my real name, address and country @paypal and no CC and not Real bankaccount

is it smart just to leave the -550 there and dont use the paypal anymore?[/b]

Yeah :mellow:

melli

any1 else agree with meep?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast