Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Xtrap IdeA

This is a discussion on Xtrap IdeA within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im beggining to see a pattern with xtrap and it led me to this idea......ko is obviously maxed out on ...
Page: 2

morax

im beggining to see a pattern with xtrap and it led me to this idea......ko is obviously maxed out on its server limits right......especially during peak hours.........ko sees the xtrap problem as fixed?? hmmmmm what if they have put a disabler on xtrap when the server reaches a certain capacity that way no one else can get in and it is a viable excuse to not allow premium players in without breaking laws because supposidly xtrap is buggin out.......but dont you find it a bit coincidental that it comes and goes? and sometimes players can get in and sometimes not??? just like the servers if your a non premi player.........like for example i go to sign during premi time and it says cant login because im not premi...but retry retry retry and sometimes i can get in just depending on the flux of players......sound familiar about retry retry retry and sometimes i can get in?....just and idea im floating let me know what you think..........[/b]
    I wouldnt put it past K2 to do something like that but i dont think its the case this time around - your making some interesting forum suggestions but ...

PLEASE WRITE IN BLACK - Its annoying me

RiseAgainst_

Black or white? ;o

brandonls3

you gotta be kidding me right........trying to infringe on my freedom of speech?? jesus this is insane.....not to mention america......come on now its just a color lets not be petty and accept people for there choices in avatar......signature.....and color use.......i use the jet setting so it looks cool on my screen.....ive seen sigs and avatars i dont like but you dont see me going around flaming on peoples choices and use of there personal options

your avatar is just freaking disturbing... you sado

Speed

i have seriously had absolutly no problem with xtrap since they implemented it... i wonder why it gives so many errors to others...

brandonls3

lol @ sado Caro.........its just an avatar.....a bit squeemish are we lol.....

That is pretty disturbing <_<

ps: better solution

Just press ok

lol @ sado Caro.........its just an avatar.....a bit squeemish are we lol.....[/b]
    yea its pissing me off take it off

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12