Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Spam/Locked: Buying lvl 60+ flyff account

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Buying lvl 60+ flyff account within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im buying a lvl 60+ account on flyff It would be great if its on Lawolf I dont really mind ...
Page: 1

matrix14

Im buying a lvl 60+ account on flyff It would be great if its on Lawolf

I dont really mind if its not rich

Well this is some info

Well the account has a lvl 66 warrior 59 mage 59 sin

It still got like 18 days bronze prem left

Lvl 66 warrior

Item List:
    Full shell set +1/12 str rebirth (Sealed)
    Raptor +1/70 rebirth (Sealed)
    well the uniques are still quest items

Lvl 59 mage Build: Full mp Fire/ice
    Full set Mage cotton robe +8/15 hp (Sealed)
    Wood staff +9/72 fire (Sealed)
    Christmas cross
    Christmass belt
    and 2x mage earing/ring from quest
    Got all the scrolls for skills

Lvl 59 sin

Naked....

Well for the bank:
    Money:1,1bil

some buss,scrolls,enchants,Some +8 items,Pots,kerkuri ring

Well if your interessed Leave a Msg here with the info you got

I only trade with people that have good rep around here

Why am i selling this char Because I dont got time for grinding And Flyff is easier to get on And easier to Lvl on
    So I hope someone wants to trade

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

sigh

3thos

sigh[/b]
    agree with you.

why are there so many retards anymore?

matrix14

Why am i a retard Because I think this game sux,So many dupers,Bad service,xtrap problems

And you spelled that line wrong its Why are there so many retards

Well let me answer that question Not everyone wants to waste his whole life Grinding,grinding,grinding All time Killing the same,same,same monster again The Game is well but the Publisher is bad K2 is only out for your money I cant call it F2P anymore I miss the good old times when everyone was having fun and didnt care about being the best in PK or having the first lvl 60+ when a new server comes out It was fun Till the dupers came with there +9 equips

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

You posted a topic about trading in game items in a section marked general chat, when there are clearly sections (market) dedicated to trading in game items.

Please don't say there is no Flyff gaming section, when you clearly stated that you have a ko account for trade, therefore, post in that server's market section (I'm guessing Cypher, per your profile info).

Conclusion = retard.

matrix14

Well I want to sell the Account as fast as possible But There are not many people watching every market section Would you?

General chat aint for no reason on the top because its the most watched Sub forum

S> Neopets account
    poons FlyFF

matrix14

I already got 3 offers Still accepting more im choosing 1 Tomorrow

Why am i a retard Because I think this game sux,So many dupers,Bad service,xtrap problems

And you spelled that line wrong its Why are there so many retards

Well let me answer that question Not everyone wants to waste his whole life Grinding,grinding,grinding All time Killing the same,same,same monster again The Game is well but the Publisher is bad K2 is only out for your money I cant call it F2P anymore I miss the good old times when everyone was having fun and didnt care about being the best in PK or having the first lvl 60+ when a new server comes out It was fun Till the dupers came with there +9 equips[/b]

i think theyre calling you a retard because you listed your character names...

trading, selling characters is a banable offense...and people have gotten their accounts banned from listing on this forum because k2 people do read this stuff from time to time.

drewzki1

I got a lvl 96 bp with full +8 / 16% attack set and +9/8 fire knuckle (thats pretty decent gear) :P (bp on flyff means bill poster lmao) and theres like a 63 knight and 30 or so jester on it too, but i play beramus

Oh and its on Glaphan

But getting to 60 on flyff is so easy, takes a few days only, and even at 96 the lvling is twice or more as fast as KO 61+

3thos

i think theyre calling you a retard because you listed your character names...

trading, selling characters is a banable offense...and people have gotten their accounts banned from listing on this forum because k2 people do read this stuff from time to time.[/b]

well that is another reason why he is retarted.

You posted a topic about trading in game items in a section marked general chat, when there are clearly sections (market) dedicated to trading in game items.

Please don't say there is no Flyff gaming section, when you clearly stated that you have a ko account for trade, therefore, post in that server's market section (I'm guessing Cypher, per your profile info).

Conclusion = retard.[/b]

but that right there is the main reason of why you sir, are retarted.

matrix14

OffTopic:
    You dont have the right to use those words on the Forum Did I call you a retard? Did I said something wrong to you why you feel your attracted to my post I dont think so

OnTopic
    Damn to bad your Beramus

Eizo got the best offer Atm Still accepting offers

3thos

OffTopic:
    You dont have the right to use those words on the Forum Did I call you a retard? Did I said something wrong to you why you feel your attracted to my post I dont think so

OnTopic
    Damn to bad your Beramus

Eizo got the best offer Atm Still accepting offers[/b]
    you truly just keep proving my point of how moronic you are everytime you post, keep doing it, it is truly entertaining.

RiseAgainst_

I think you are gonna get muted

3thos

I think you are gonna get muted [/b]
    me?

or the moronic homo?

if they mute him i wont have entertainment anymore while in class!!! NO DONT MUTE HIM!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast