Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED :

This is a discussion on I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED : within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HI i sure i m not the first to have this story , but i just want to warn you ...
Page: 1

TENDER

Default I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED :

HI

i sure i m not the first to have this story ,

but i just want to warn you about this guy on this forum: RickJamesBish MSN: [email protected]

i wanted to trade my rogue 70 for his warrior 71 ... after long time of discussion he told me he was ok to give me all the information first about his warrior.. but he said we both need to check accounts .

so as he was ok to give me id + login + secret answer 1st when we would trade chars , i was ok to give just id+login (and same for him) to just check levels..

but he succeded in changing my pass without secret answer.

why ? you have guessed i think ? he was the previous owner of my rogue bought long time ago ... that s all..

he owned me .. it s just my own fault .. i have thought that it could be him but i had 70 % chance that he was not the previous owner .. but he was !

this topic just to warn you about this guy he is just a scammer ... his char s name was s3firoth when i bought it .. i don t know if he was the only one to know secret answer so i don t want to blame the previous owner .. may be this char had belonged to many guys before ..

I just wanted to warn you about this guy: name on that forum: RickJamesBish MSN: [email protected] Name used while the trade : HALE

Take care all bb

Hydr4

=(

SLeePMoDe

wow ROFL

aryan

b

Kira

hw he can chnage ur pass w/o sq?
    if u knew ur sq befoure u could chnage all info names etc ,sq,password

Ki1laH

ahha how can u be dumb enough to get scammed for real yo

TENDER

i know all that .. i didn t post to get blame lol .. i just post to warn you about that guy !

Originally posted by Kira
    why ? you have guessed i think ? he was the previous owner of my rogue bought long time ago ... that s all..

Ki1laH

i havent actually read it yet....i cant...i will later but i just like the titel.

De_Piere

Originally posted by Tweety+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tweety)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kira
    why ? you have guessed i think ? he was the previous owner of my rogue bought long time ago ... that s all.. [/b]
    maybe he got his rogue hacked and in his eyes he is jsut taking back what belogns to him tho anyway is pretty gay

ImUrDestiny

Originally posted by Kira
    read better

garfieldbr

Originally posted by De_Piere+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(De_Piere)</div>
    Originally posted by Tweety@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kira

maybe he got his rogue hacked and in his eyes he is jsut taking back what belogns to him tho anyway is pretty gay[/b]

heheh owned ^_^

DeathInTheNight

STOP BUYING OR TRADING CHARS,LAZY BASTARDS.MAKE UR OWN AND WORK FOR UR LVLS

biobot93

Originally posted by DeathInTheNight

thats right,its ur fault in first place u got scamed because u bought the char,if u had lvled ur own ctr,and tried to trade,it would not have happend,all my ctrs i have made not traded,also the best way to remember ur info.

well it is funny but like death said,stop trading or buying chars,that is probibly the cause of hm about 60% of all scams am i correct?

any other scam through trade is for being dumb enough to not look at the item(has happend to me)

TENDER

Originally posted by DeathInTheNight
    shut up and let people playing the game as they want .. it s not hard to hit on mobs to lvl up it s just a question of patience.. i have chosen the money (in game only - never bought for usd) to buy my chars .. and i think that needs more skill to do money than hitting mobs all the time ... and it s faster if you are a good trader ...so let people do like they want and stop telling me so bad words as "lazy bastard" ..are you 12 years old to speak like that on forums ???...as i said this time i got scammed and it s my own fault ... i don t need advice from you ... as i already said twice i just posted to warn people about that guy.

Anything to add ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast