Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrowshowerhack in CZ

This is a discussion on Arrowshowerhack in CZ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Today 3 people were arrowshowering me in Ares CZ....If this is getting common again just hope that K2 will fix ...
Page: 1

Magicality

Default Arrowshowerhack in CZ

Today 3 people were arrowshowering me in Ares CZ....If this is getting common again just hope that K2 will fix it soon....Not that they hit for much damage but it's just very very very annoying.

iwanttopk

k2? fix? LOOL

2 1/2 hours maintenences, nothing changes.

the_one_and_only

i got fraps of some guy named __yuxel__ arrowshower hacking, ima send it in to cs, maybe, just maybe something could happen

tolgahan

lie ..
    i didnt see anything about cz koxp in turkish forums
    lol

KlouD

Originally posted by tolgahan
    lie .. *
    lol
    lie?? LOL i was with him in pk party and they are fckin arrowshowers

Tha_Diablo

back too same situation we had before ROFD came out....

problem was solved with ROFD how long we need too wait now till they will solve this problem 1-2 years till we get a new extension pack?

ya i was getting arrowshowerd by this fag _yuxell_ while he was somehwere at the innhostes in ob and i was half way the river 0_o insane range h43r:

CrusAd3R

2 fukers r koxping in m1 cz..

tolgahan

i was joking about "lie".
    and
    14/09/2006 v1459.207 Add option "Attack Enemy".
    good luck <_<

koxp
    Site Admin

New postPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:44 pm Post subject: Sorry, we have to re-open Attack Enemy function Reply with quote
    It's pity that another hero comes out and want to make koxp a mess.

We have no intend to hurt players and K2, but we have no choice to re-open Attack Enemy until USKO update and USAK1459_203 is not function anymore.

What can i say ? oh yea, thanks to the turks who crack koxp so it ruins their business , which mean that they fix it and they need a new patch so ppl dont use the old cracked version , so if they want k2 to make a new patch , they have the enable AS hack at cz... how gay...

oncemore

I've seen arrow shower hack before but this one guy i fraps was different, he was spamming me with AS while running, but attacking me faster than a warrior or sin can combo. :wacko:

http://rapidshare.de/files/33105450/kosp.wmv.html

wraith86

Originally posted by tolgahan
    lie .. *
    lol
    hes right guys if there was KOXP any where it would be in the turkish forums. good work tolgahan even though you still piss me off, but i guess its better to be pissed off than pissed on.

Originally posted by Flippy
    koxp
    Site Admin

New postPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:44 pm * *Post subject: Sorry, we have to re-open Attack Enemy function *Reply with quote
    It's pity that another hero comes out and want to make koxp a mess.

We have no intend to hurt players and K2, but we have no choice to re-open Attack Enemy until USKO update and USAK1459_203 is not function anymore.

What can i say ? oh yea, thanks to the turks who crack koxp so it ruins their business , which mean that they fix it and they need a new patch so ppl dont use the old cracked version , so if they want k2 to make a new patch , they have the enable AS hack at cz... how gay...
    nice one flippy, its all about $$ like everything is lol...

if only those guys could respect their "work" ... it would mean less ppl using koxp and no arrow shower hack at cz... = cz a lot better...

tolgahan

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan
    lie .. *
    lol
    hes right guys if there was KOXP any where it would be in the turkish forums. good work tolgahan even though you still piss me off, but i guess its better to be pissed off than pissed on.[/b]
    lol why do i piss u off?

and we knew k2 sux now koxp sux too coz they add attck enemy mod for k2 to publish a new patch.
    now k2 will publish a new patch and a new koxp will be around.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast