NT

This is a discussion on NT within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how long do NT usualy take to procces, cuz...I got mine yesterday and it's still not approved..it says it takes ...
Page: 1

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Default NT

how long do NT usualy take to procces, cuz...I got mine yesterday and it's still not approved..it says it takes up o 3 hours or something...Maybe becuase it was Saturday ?

hmm. it took lIIIIIIIIIIl about a week, and it took me and ::barbika:: about 3 hours :lol: it depends if gms are doing their jobs while ur nt is in process

the_man_slayer

If you do it in their working hours, its usually quicker. Took me about... 8 hours

Rampage

Originally posted by the_man_slayer
    If you do it in their working hours, its usually quicker. Took me about... 8 hours
    Me too.

Banned

k2 doesnt work on sundays :blink:

KokoGG

mine i did on sunday then a week later the next sunday i did it again both times the next day mid mondayish i think it took so long for lIIIIIIIIIIl because he didnt go on the website to actually do the transfer -_-

Originally posted by KokoGG
    mine i did on sunday then a week later the next sunday i did it again both times the next day mid mondayish i think it took so long for lIIIIIIIIIIl because he didnt go on the website to actually do the transfer *-_-
    When we transfered it, it took 6 days. I think we started on sunday, but still thats 6 more days of it. We sent multiple tickets and got the same responce "we suck at ko so we gotta transfer you to a higher rep". And yes we looked on the site multiple times of the day and it always said reviewing.

KokoGG

hmm thats strange