Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Xtrap WTF ???? cant connect

This is a discussion on Xtrap WTF ???? cant connect within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My xtrap update kept failing. I deleted the xtrap folder out of the ko folder and then started the game ...
Page: 2

The_Dude

My xtrap update kept failing. I deleted the xtrap folder out of the ko folder and then started the game back up so it'd have to download all the xtrap stuff again. Worked fine that way.

Originally posted by The_Dude
    My xtrap update kept failing. *I deleted the xtrap folder out of the ko folder and then started the game back up so it'd have to download all the xtrap stuff again. *Worked fine that way.

yea but why is xcrapp trying to access my antiv and do something in it?
    it was detected as a trojan 0.o
    i cant change the rule becouse the antiv is just trying to protect himself

had the same problem.I burnt c/program files/knight online on a dvd and then i "reinstalled" it
    Burn Knight Online
    Delete it
    copy it back

Originally posted by zetazeta
    DELETE YOUR TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES and then delete all the cookies and restart ur PC, worked for me a nd a lot others
    This method was the most effective one for me, delete cookies was unnecessary, no need to restart computer either.

The location of Temporary Internet Files is Cocuments and Settings[Username]Local settings

Open that folder and u should see a folder called Content.IE5, open that and delete everything inside it (remember to activate show hidden files), if u found the right folder, u should be able see a lof of folders with weird names like 0lg1qbgd 2l1m7q98 2tngl4jy 2yitsbpb etc..

I think Xtrap simply scanning ur Temporary Internet Files now aswell, but most ppl have visited lots of site, so it have to scan thousands of files before it let u pass, and before its done it will give u a timeout result

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12