Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

y do everyone hate vision here

This is a discussion on y do everyone hate vision here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he has good site and is nice now u dont like him cas he is a hacker wow whoopy thats ...
Page: 1

chitbowyousay?

Default y do everyone hate vision here

he has good site and is nice now u dont like him cas
    he is a hacker wow
    whoopy thats pathetic to hate him there is hackers here that hack but u might not no it and ur there friends so how is that legit now i noticed u bein rude to him and i talked to him i think its really fuked up to hate him or any hacker just cas they mac or somethin u acutaly should no them before sayin shit and devile about his launcher its legit use it my self no problems if u scaned it and other people posted feedback it must be legit now delete that topic cas its fuked to say that with feed back and scan prove showing its not gonna fuck u later so like i said its legit he is nice and not all hacker is bad now fuck u k and if u think im vision fuck u and ip check u dumbass n00bs

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

because:
    -every month or so he would spam koranking forum for people to go to his forum for literally about 3 hours til a mod got on to start deleting his posts

-because he cheated in the game and bragged about it like it was something to be proud of

-because hes an overall twat that knows absolutely nothing but acts like he knows everything

chitbowyousay?

ok do u acutaly no him im jus saying ive seen u guys hate on many n00bs/peoples for many reasons that u acutaly dont no them and i think its kinda fucked not to give them a chance

Aqu

Dude, nobody cares.

Quiet pls

visi

People will always hate me due to some stupid reason. <_<

I still love how the people who hate me will blame me for anything that relates around me, even if I had nothing to do with it. -_-

Solstice

Because he's still going through the wannabe haxor stage at whatever age he is now. Too bad after all his time he still hasn't learnt anything. Now chitbowwhatever can you leave this forum in order to keep it mostly retard free, go back to vshitonline

susGe

hes a cheater, "hacker", scammer. thats enough in my book.

chitbow you are a 'tard.

why hate someone because he hacks/macros? because we hate hackers and macroers here. duh. Who gives a shit if he pulls puppies and babies from wells and sewers all day long. If he is a cheater, fuck him and you.

And take 5 seconds to spell out some of your words. You are making the baby Jesus cry. It's "know", not "no". Two different words.

CraZ

Well, i dont even know this Vision guy, who is him anyway, wasn't he an Admin in KO Forum?

Anyway, there are other people in this forum that cheat aswell, either thru macro, babashop, etc, and you don't see them getting flamed as much.
    As Devile said, many "high level" clans babashop (top 10 clans).

Didn't 411 used to combo macro at the begining of KO?? And then he went "legit"?

PS. I know that last line will cause a lot of flaming, but im just trying to make a point.

Banned Senior Member

Yes Vision was a mod on the officials because they were hoping his access to the FG underground would give them some info, which he never gave

CraZ

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Yes Vision was a mod on the officials because they were hoping his access to the FG underground would give them some info, which he never gave
    Well, did K2 really believe he was going to? I don't think the guy is that stupid to fall for that.

Originally posted by CraZ
    Didn't 411 used to combo macro at the begining of KO?? And then he went "legit"?

PS. I know that last line will cause a lot of flaming, but im just trying to make a point.
    Never. Get your facts straight. The guy never used any third party program to combo. He even shared with us his combo and lot of ppl learned from him. Best proof that he never used any macro to combo was that exact same day HS came out and there was no public ways on how to bypass it, his combo was the same.

411 is a great guy and legit. Don't throw shit on someone's name without even knowing the truth.

As for Vision, im tired of his minions spaming ranking forum and this one. I'll just throw out the garbage and start banning them. They have their own forum to worship Vision there. Everyone is welcome here to talk about KO. Vision advocacy is not KO related topic and will be removed from this forum.

Erian

omg that's rich haha, 411 macro combo? lol he's always legit the only
    thing i would accouse him of is being gay on vent :wub: :wub: :wub:

The_King_Of_Priests

zzzzz i think 411 never use macro because i saw him video and he can make very good combo u cant told him anything

Natazaku

Originally posted by Solstice
    Because he's still going through the wannabe haxor stage at whatever age he is now. *Too bad after all his time he still hasn't learnt anything. *Now chitbowwhatever can you leave this forum in order to keep it mostly retard free, go back to vshitonline
    Dude I can go on FuckGaming and name my self Solstice and call you cheater ok?

He is said that the Vision on FuckGaming is not him...

He even said he didnt want cheaters on his private server...

Btw 411 was caught botting on SilkRoad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast