Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

y do everyone hate vision here

This is a discussion on y do everyone hate vision here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; whats fuckgaming??? and i heard of 411 and i seen him pk but tht was when i was very noob.. ...
Page: 2

whats fuckgaming??? and i heard of 411 and i seen him pk but tht was when i was very noob..
    never heard of vision..hmmmmm

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-CraZ
    Didn't 411 used to combo macro at the begining of KO?? And then he went "legit"?

PS. I know that last line will cause a lot of flaming, but im just trying to make a point.
    Never. Get your facts straight. The guy never used any third party program to combo. He even shared with us his combo and lot of ppl learned from him. Best proof that he never used any macro to combo was that exact same day HS came out and there was no public ways on how to bypass it, his combo was the same.

411 is a great guy and legit. Don't throw shit on someone's name without even knowing the truth.

As for Vision, im tired of his minions spaming ranking forum and this one. I'll just throw out the garbage and start banning them. They have their own forum to worship Vision there. Everyone is welcome here to talk about KO. Vision advocacy is not KO related topic and will be removed from this forum.[/b]
    dont lie devile he combo wasnt the same but he didnt macro combo...he assigned buttons to his mouse before hs so he was comboing completely with his mouse...after hs came out he had to click the skills like everyone else so his combo got slightly slower but he was still a damn good rogue not ever for his combo but for his ability to stay alive in insane situations

src_132

no one, is to stone anyone, UNTIL I blow this whistle!!

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    dont lie devile he combo wasnt the same but he didnt macro combo...he assigned buttons to his mouse before hs so he was comboing completely with his mouse...after hs came out he had to click the skills like everyone else so his combo got slightly slower but he was still a damn good rogue not ever for his combo but for his ability to stay alive in insane situations
    Nope. He used MOUSE4 as R. HS came out, he switched to press R with the keyboard. Either pressed or clicked his skills.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12