Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

y rogues have swift?!?!

This is a discussion on y rogues have swift?!?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; once rogues dont use swift y the hell rogue have swift!?!? it is so stupid.. i hate fat warriors who ...
Page: 1

once rogues dont use swift y the hell rogue have swift!?!? it is so stupid.. i hate fat warriors who just know spwan >>>>>>/11111111

for hell i xp for like 5-7 hr usuing light feet.. y they cant use sprint? rogues alredy need stop to use wolf etc..

FAT WARRIORS!

" USE SPRINT! "

TaDaaa

Lazy rouge swift my ass!

Your comments are like me getting pissed about TP'ing people.

>>>>> 111111

it takes 2 seconds its faster then sprint and if it goees faster u get exp faster

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

once rogues dont use swift y the hell rogue have swift!?!? it is so stupid.. i hate fat warriors who just know spwan >>>>>>/11111111

for hell i xp for like 5-7 hr usuing light feet.. y they cant use sprint? rogues alredy need stop to use wolf etc..

FAT WARRIORS!

" USE SPRINT! "[/b]
    ý rogue's exist anyway?

swift pots replace em ^^

no but lets be serious ofcoursse swift is usefull for a rogue... every party needs a rogue so they can swift and wolf otherwise rogue's would never get a party.

when i am a rogue and xp i also use swift so i can focus on combo its just allot easier.

Banned

>>>>> 111111

it takes 2 seconds its faster then sprint and if it goees faster u get exp faster[/b]
    Rofl at you sig

temmu

FAT WARRIORS!

" USE SPRINT! "[/b]
    Swift gives rogues the ability to leech @ AOE partys

Swift gives rogues the ability to leech @ AOE partys[/b]

it is for layzs

Rogues need to do their job. Swift and Wolf. Or go solo.

Just like that rogue want buff, we all want swift. So stop whining and press the button.

I'm amazed.. why priests have buff?? ..if they tend to go afk.

the point is.. priest have buff.. he can use buff in his self he can heal hin self.

it is usefull to him..

but y ROGUES have sw? ROGUES DONT USE SW, NOT EVEN TO XP ( EXPECT BY LAZY PPL).
    ROGUES ALREDY HVAE WOLF.

gave sw to priest and mages is ok once they dont have sprint.. but the fat warriors dont do nothing and still have sprint, and they always spwan chats asking fot sw.. for hrll go use SPRINT

FAT WARRIORS

Validating

i use swift on myself :huh:

the point is.. priest have buff.. he can use buff in his self he can heal hin self.

it is usefull to him..

but y ROGUES have sw? ROGUES DONT USE SW, NOT EVEN TO XP ( EXPECT BY LAZY PPL).
    ROGUES ALREDY HVAE WOLF.

gave sw to priest and mages is ok once they dont have sprint.. but the fat warriors dont do nothing and still have sprint, and they always spwan chats asking fot sw.. for hrll go use SPRINT

FAT WARRIORS
    [/b]

very true ur my hero

Sephyro

swift pls

Swift gives rogues the ability to leech @ AOE partys[/b]
    My orc staff+1/8 glacier (aka the legendary leech-staff) gave me the ability to leech in nino's awawe EW as a warrion ^_^

ArminVanBuuren

FAT WARRIORS!

" USE SPRINT! "[/b]
    That's how a noob/lazy rogue would talk.

Rogues have swift as a kind of buff too, you might no use it, but by using it on others you provide a better performance to any party you are on...you ask why we rogues have swift? because the others don't have it!!! so we have to provide swift to priests to keep our party alive, mages to nova and keeping the enemies away and warriors to tank everything they can see.

Of course, they have sprint, but it may not be so hard to use it because with light feet you don't even notice it, but there's a big gap while sprint goes off and you re-activate it (around 1.5 sec) in which the warrior could be killed if is being chased by many enemies...besides...if they are using sprint and they get iced, they get slower...with swift, there's a chance of keeping swift on while iced...ofc it goes off when icy effect goes off too, but those few seconds they keep the swift could be vital on pk.

Stop whining and just swift them all damn it!!! <_<

PS: almost forgot:
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    swift plax swswswswswswswswsw

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast