Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

y rogues have swift?!?!

This is a discussion on y rogues have swift?!?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this retard is just tryign to get his post count up on a fuckin stupid topic with everyone flaming[/b] ahahahaah ...
Page: 10

this retard is just tryign to get his post count up on a fuckin stupid topic with everyone flaming[/b]
    ahahahaah how some one who care so much about post can have some credit?? actualy ur the only one here who cares about post..

and not i was at college..

if it sounds news for u i have question .. u dont have more nothing to do?

between u dont need to agree with me.. it is ok i wont die cuze of it.. some guys alredy agreed with me it prove i am not so wrong like u think.

and i dont want u to agree wtih me.. so take care u can go play ko i cheked it is on now and stop " posting" [ ahahah how can someone can be so kid to care about number of post?]

cya dude... i dont have more nothing to say about this question . i am alredy answer like 1000x questions.. i am ok with it. is ur choise agree or no
    bb

Since you missed it, or perhaps didn't really read what I wrote, I was being just a little sarcastic (just a little bit :P)[/b]

maybe lol :P

prestige459

if sins use lightfeet, warriors should be able to use sprint, just stop whining about it. rouges have swift for mages/priest.
    otherwise warriors wouldnt even have sprint zzz stop crying about it all of u, all sins go on strike and never swift a warrior again LOLOLOLOLOL

ahahahaah how some one who care so much about post can have some credit?? actualy ur the only one here who cares about post..

and not i was at college..

if it sounds news for u i have question .. u dont have more nothing to do?

between u dont need to agree with me.. it is ok i wont die cuze of it.. some guys alredy agreed with me it prove i am not so wrong like u think.

and i dont want u to agree wtih me.. so take care u can go play ko i cheked it is on now and stop " posting" [ ahahah how can someone can be so kid to care about number of post?]

cya dude... i dont have more nothing to say about this question . i am alredy answer like 1000x questions.. i am ok with it. is ur choise agree or no
    bb [/b]
    dude thats worse than speaking turkish, i read the first 3 lines and i think my IQ just cut in half

between u dont need to agree with me.. " posting" [ ahahah how can[/b]
    i think he meant besides lol...nice try with between lol

Mental_Anguish

Just push the button and give someone swift, wanker. Rogues for the most part are useless, unless they can swift others and wolf warriors. The fact of the matter is, once they use their top 2 or 3 hits, they may as well be swinging butter knives. They get to run faster, they get ro run invisible, they get frickin minor heal, and they live through most of the confrontations they're in because they run faster. Spike, blah blah, oh shit, didnt kill him, run............ I'm sick of it, do your job and swift people, your not much use otherwise fucktard. Warriors are the tankers, priest, mage and rogue are the backups. We all have our "jobs" , the hard part is getting everyone to seee it, and do it !!

Bottom line, do your job, give swift and wolf, and stfu, prick.

Cadence96

Too much drama for pressing one or two buttons. -.-

If your theory is right, then warriors wouldn't need swift when farming, or in bosses.

whats the point of this topic

Volcanic

Stuff me there`s some cock flavoured lollipops on here now

Absolutely anyone moaning about swifting should play old KO. No scrolls, no nothing.

Now you might not need fat fools now because the servers are cess pits but thats a entirely different thread. The point is, as has been stated already, its a team thing. If you don`t believe me or disagree, go solo Isiloon. Video would be nice too. And by solo, i mean solo. Not someone supporting you from behind.

Swifting people is a sure fire way to gain popularity. the good ones know when you need it and are casting before you`ve had chance to ask.

And one last thing, make sure all you Orc warriors treat him with a leg cut regularly

All the best.

Waz.

Banned

Dont bother flaming the retard no more. He wont change his opinion anyways, I think we all have stated nice and clear that the majority of this forum think he is a retard.

Even if the flaming will continue he will probably go like " i dun ned to proofed to you reetards that i right i know im right, stfu haters", Naturally I would write, then why the fuck open topic?.

ISeeYouPee

all i say to this is warriors get your speed scrolls xD haha jk
    but its kind of sad when warrior cant tank shit and he is useless dont u think?

Stuff me there`s some cock flavoured lollipops on here now

Absolutely anyone moaning about swifting should play old KO. No scrolls, no nothing.

Now you might not need fat fools now because the servers are cess pits but thats a entirely different thread. The point is, as has been stated already, its a team thing. If you don`t believe me or disagree, go solo Isiloon. Video would be nice too. And by solo, i mean solo. Not someone supporting you from behind.

Swifting people is a sure fire way to gain popularity. the good ones know when you need it and are casting before you`ve had chance to ask.

And one last thing, make sure all you Orc warriors treat him with a leg cut regularly

All the best.

Waz.[/b]

do u live or worck in a museum? wake up we r not in old ko..welcome to ROFD :P
    till now i talcking about xp.. if u dont read all topics is not my busy.. but ok u want talk about how warriors is beatifull on pk? ok i love when fat layz noob warriors lvl 75+ got red ball on vs put dd helm on, put a shield on and run like a biches.. when it happen they know how to use sprint..

nice?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

do u live or worck in a museum? wake up we r not in old ko..welcome to ROFD :P
    till now i talcking about xp.. if u dont read all topics is not my busy.. but ok u want talk about how warriors is beatifull on pk? ok i love when fat layz noob warriors lvl 75+ got red ball on vs put dd helm on, put a shield on and run like a biches.. when it happen they know how to use sprint..

nice?[/b]
    learn english

learn english[/b]

go sleep?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

go sleep?[/b]
    9pm here...so....no dont think ill be goin to sleep just quite yet

still doesnt change the fact ur english blows goat penis

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast