Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

y rogues have swift?!?!

This is a discussion on y rogues have swift?!?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i thought this was closed like yesterday...
Page: 12

i thought this was closed like yesterday

phantom had it right...

this is a party/team based game. This isn't a game where you run out and solo. If you were level 20 or 30 how do you plan on Xp'ing to 70 without a priest buffing you or a warrior tanking/dealing most damage in a party. Its their job to do that... its your job to swift to make things go faster. Simple as that.

And to the kid who said rogue can't tank Talos? I don't know what you smoking. I can do it very easily on a lvl 72 sin with 1 healer... with 1 broken dagger.

Kralya

ilovemygirl, seems u have never played warrior... his combo isn't r3rr3rr3rr3rr3rr3rr3rr3rr3rr3rr3, he should use hp and mp pots and it's one of main warriors problem.
    and why do u use light feet??? because it is better then swift!!! why should warriors use sprit, while swift is better?

Banned

iNFoRMaLiTY Posted Today, 09:57 AM
    phantom had it right...

this is a party/team based game. This isn't a game where you run out and solo. If you were level 20 or 30 how do you plan on Xp'ing to 70 without a priest buffing you or a warrior tanking/dealing most damage in a party. Its their job to do that... its your job to swift to make things go faster. Simple as that.

And to the kid who said rogue can't tank Talos? I don't know what you smoking. I can do it very easily on a lvl 72 sin with 1 healer... with 1 broken dagger. [/b]
    drain FTW! ;D

Kralya Posted Today, 10:54 AM
    ilovemygirl, seems u have never played warrior... his combo isn't r3rr3rr3rr3rr3rr3rr3rr3rr3rr3rr3, he should use hp and mp pots and it's one of main warriors problem.
    and why do u use light feet??? because it is better then swift!!! why should warriors use sprit, while swift is better?[/b]
    + 1

greishkan1

u r wrong.. i am rogue and never used sw later i got light feet skill..
    i am NOT TALKING ABOUT PRIEST DUMB ASS

warriors keep layz.. at least the only one who told something true was minkofdoom "this is a TEAM FUCKING GAME"
    everithingeles is excuse to to justify how layz warriors are!!

btw my mother is ok, how r ur?[/b]
    Just stfu noob. Go and fack ur mother or ur noobie rogue.

Come to my party and fack off ur +++++++. Ul cry like a baby for ++++++++.

Delete + ban pls

Banned

i usually only spam it when your next to me, and your not reading chat(which is always) =P lol

but yea mages n there tp is anoying...norma always tped me in middle of healing pl4y whiel tanking towers for sw >.>

double post ftw.[/b]
    If your lazy ass would just get on vent then you could just say, hey dabbs...buff me pls. That's why I don't read chat because 99% of the rest of our clan is on vent.

for guys who still tell " so y priest need to to buff??"

IT IS NOT ABOUT PRIEST! IT IS ABOUT ROGUES AND WARRIORS

PROVE ME U R NOT LAYZ AND READ ALL TOPICS IF U WANT TELL SOMETHING, I AM ALREDY TOLD IT 1000X TIMEs...

they guys who keep telling it is atcting like warrios... FAT, LAYZ, NEWBE

PS: I am reading all topics i dont need to agree with everyone.. like u dont need to agree with me.. warriors is layz, fact! .
    " USE SPRINT!!! "

PS 2 .. IA M JUST HERE ANSWER CUSE KO IS OFF AGAIN.. DONT SATY HERE WATTING FOR ME CUZE I DONT LIVE HERE.. BB

Banned

Lightfeet is better then sw, thats why you use it, sw is better then sprint, thats why we want it. Stop being a retard, help your party and your lazy fat warriors, and stop being a ego skinny rogue who wont help others.

Since you wont help others in party swifting them, why the fuck should they keep you in party?.

As it has been said, Sprint does not kick in the second you use it, its rather slow lasting and is shit compared to sw.

It would fucking benefit you, and your party members if you actually swifted more people, so stop being such a lazy faggot.

Bottom line is, bend the fuck over, cause pal. You got raped analy bad on this one.

You lost stop saying you already answeared everything cause the fact is, your answears are not good enough. They dont back up your accusations good enough. I hope the servers are up soon so I wont have to read anymore of your retarded posts no more

Peace and love <3

Thyss

I have a very smart question!!!

why mages have tp???
    why priests have buffs??

why fuking X-trap wont let me play??

:angry:

Lightfeet is better then sw, thats why you use it, sw is better then sprint, thats why we want it. Stop being a retard, help your party and your lazy fat warriors, and stop being a ego skinny rogue who wont help others.

Since you wont help others in party swifting them, why the fuck should they keep you in party?.
    As it has been said, Sprint does not kick in the second you use it, its rather slow lasting and is shit compared to sw.

It would fucking benefit you, and your party members if you actually swifted more people, so stop being such a lazy faggot.
    Bottom line is, bend the fuck over, cause pal. You got raped analy bad on this one.

You lost stop saying you already answeared everything cause the fact is, your answears are not good enough. They dont back up your accusations good enough. I hope the servers are up soon so I wont have to read anymore of your retarded posts no more
    Peace and love <3[/b]
    i think someguys still didnt understand me.. i am not went here to ask for party.. <_< i am just want warriors stop be layz and start use sprint. cuze MY SWIFT IF DOR MAGES AND PRIEST NOT FOR THA FAT WARRIORS

i joind ko now for 20 minutes, i was at cz, fist think i saw was a warrior spwaning chat asking for sw.. to go run bow and TRY ks my bosses.. lol.. they can keep watiing :P

Thyss

hmmm....still waiting for answers.... :angry:

lmao

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

I have a very smart question!!!

why mages have tp???
    why priests have buffs??

why fuking X-trap wont let me play??

:angry:[/b]
    xtrap is an*ly abused. by one of k2&#39;s employee&#39;s so he sometimes sees it happens again.. and collapse&#39;s

hmmm....still waiting for answers.... :angry:

lmao[/b]
    dont know go make ur own topic!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Thyss

xtrap is an*ly abused. by one of k2&#39;s employee&#39;s so he sometimes sees it happens again.. and collapse&#39;s[/b]
    woot?? english plys! :huh: