Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

y rogues have swift?!?!

This is a discussion on y rogues have swift?!?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; xtrap is an*ly abused. by one of k2's employee's so he sometimes sees it happens again.. and collapse's[/b] wow that ...
Page: 13

xtrap is an*ly abused. by one of k2's employee's so he sometimes sees it happens again.. and collapse's[/b]

wow that guy is wrost tham me :P

hmmm....still waiting for answers.... :angry:

lmao[/b]

so u liked my answer??!!?!? :angry: :angry:

Banned

This topic was pointless, none agree with you, so why dont you just block pm if you dont like them spamming ya?, and if theire in your fucking party cunt, then they cant ks ya

Banned

rofl...what a stupid post .... hmm why do you fuck ur girl friend why do u doing faster than me? lol rofl

dragonsrock

ok let a "fat warrior" tell you why we need sw.

the important thing to remer is that sprint give a quick boost of speed that slowly wears off (at the end of sprint you are at normal speed for a sec before you and sprint again) and swift gives constant speed.

personally i use sprint all the time and i am so used to sprinting that i hit the sprint key by reflex even if i am sw. there are even a few time where sprint is better (short runs between monsters that you are tanking). but if you are sliding you need swift becuase that short time when you cant sprint again, but you are at normal speed will kill you.

but for PVP swift is a must. this is becuase swift is faster then sprint over distance and it is near impossible to catche people running away if they are sw and you are not, and on the opposite hand poeple who are sw will catch you if you are running away.

personally i think having to keep every one sw is a small price to pay for having lf and being able to out run anyone.
    i also suggest that you as a rouge use sprint for a week and then tell me if you would rather have swift.

but if all you ment was that you were mad at having poeple spamm >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    then you are in the same boat as everyone else. every rouge/priest i know refuses to buff/heal/swift people who spamm, and contunued spamming either results in them leaving or the spammer getting kicked.

dragon doesnt matter how many times you tell him he is still going to say shit. dont even bother no point arguing with retards

dragonsrock

well i figured that since most of the posts were like "noob stfu your wrong, oh and you gay too" i figured a more full response might better.

also i forgot to add that swift also makes warriors combo faster

dragonsrock

zzzzzz double post ftw! gota love the old back button, forward button posting method

Cadence96

I guess someone has increased a looooooot his post count. I wonder what would happen if this topic is deleted.

I guess someone has increased a looooooot his post count. I wonder what would happen if this topic is deleted. [/b]
    nothing, because if you delete a topic, your post count will stay the same.

Banned

why hasnt this stupid post been deleted yet?
    the post "acrchers are gay or why i hate archers" was deleted and it had the same aspect of this topic but it was deleted..
    why nto this one? all this guy is doing is spamming his post count up argueing facts time and time again he has said

ok finally there is one retard ... i know this post ISNT ABOUT PRIESTS... but! Are you using safety or asking for buff? if u r asking for buff(AC) so u r fuking lazy rogue!! if you die do u want rezz? so u r fat lazy rogue... you can just press ok and priests have their own time for heal... cama said that right...
    On MY warior lvl 40 (played just for fun) i used only sprint... i was ok coz i have this reflex from sin... the thing is that i can use sprint about 1 hour... its ok... some wariors need to exp 24/7/365/80... try to use head...1hour =3600secs=360sprints*24=8640sprints*365=3153600*80 =252288000sprints!!!! your finger is gone i think...
    how long is light feet ON until u use it again?
    also i think this post is only smthink like "joke" but as my nick say.... BADJOKE... thats funny first time... second time its boring... third time its retarded... most of ppl here had true and u just said next BS...its like:
    "your car crashed my car!!"
    answer:"but my cat saw that!"
    just BSSSS!!!
    (yea i know my english sux...)

Banned

igothacked Posted Today, 11:40 AM
    ok finally there is one retard ... i know this post ISNT ABOUT PRIESTS... but! Are you using safety or asking for buff? if u r asking for buff(AC) so u r fuking lazy rogue!! if you die do u want rezz? so u r fat lazy rogue... you can just press ok and priests have their own time for heal... cama said that right...
    On MY warior lvl 40 (played just for fun) i used only sprint... i was ok coz i have this reflex from sin... the thing is that i can use sprint about 1 hour... its ok... some wariors need to exp 24/7/365/80... try to use head...1hour =3600secs=360sprints*24=8640sprints*365=3153600*80 =252288000sprints!!!! your finger is gone i think...
    how long is light feet ON until u use it again?
    also i think this post is only smthink like "joke" but as my nick say.... BADJOKE... thats funny first time... second time its boring... third time its retarded... most of ppl here had true and u just said next BS...its like:
    "your car crashed my car!!"
    answer:"but my cat saw that!"
    just BSSSS!!!
    (yea i know my english sux...)[/b]
    you speak very well english man
    spoke it like a pro
    where are you from ?

ahahahah welcome

I guess someone has increased a looooooot his post count. I wonder what would happen if this topic is deleted. [/b]
    he posted in this topic 44 times so far 0.o