Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

y rogues have swift?!?!

This is a discussion on y rogues have swift?!?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol?? did u noticed rogues have like 9 skils to atack, we need to use at least 2x skils bar ...
Page: 2

lol?? did u noticed rogues have like 9 skils to atack, we need to use at least 2x skils bar just to atack. when fat warriro only need do spwan one fucking skil
    so fuck warrior

" use sprint, Stop be layz , noobs and fats!!! warriors"

rogues have 200, 400, and 800 ac skills, why dont they use that instead of 300/350 ac buff in xp?

lazy fat rogues

rogues have 200, 400, and 800 ac skills, why dont they use that instead of 300/350 ac buff in xp?
    lazy fat rogues[/b]

idiot is buff a warrior skill??

i thought no so fuck of...

idiot is buff a warrior skill??

i thought no so fuck of...[/b]
    its the same concept retard

i think i need to explaing again to dumb ppl who dont know read welL..!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

y the rogue class have swift skil? once they dont use it. y not warriors have this skil? or mage? or priest? the point is.. warrior is leching by bron!

MAGES NEED SW, PRIEST NEED SW BUT WARRIORS DONT NEED SW!!! THEY HAVE SPRINT.

DO U UNDERSTAND? I CAN MAKE A PIC AT PAINTBURSH LATER IF U DONT

why does a priest need to give rogue 300/350 ac buff? rogues have 200/400/800 skills

sprint lasts for like 5 seconds and its annoying to keep pressing. Its easier to just get swift. Swift and wolf is the only reason rogues get melee parties, and swift is the only reason they get aoe parties :P

its the same concept retard[/b]

LOL NO!! NEVER..

buff is a priest skil

so it is not warrior busy "retard"

why does a priest need to give rogue 300/350 ac buff? rogues have 200/400/800 skills[/b]
    omg how retard r u!?!??!?!!?!?!?

I AM NOT TALCKING ABOUT PRIEST!!!!

it's like talking to a fucking wall sometimes i swear[/b]

arguing over the internet is like winning the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded[/b]

it's like talking to a fucking wall sometimes i swear[/b]
    +10

i hate that fat and layz warriors... they all should go worck at McDwonalds

warriors with out priest is = nothing.

u dont need to have skils to play at warrior u just need to spwan 3rr3rr3rr3rr3rr3rr3rr or 3sr3sr3sr3sr3sr3sr3sr3sr... verry nice.. good job.. u r verry good..

u want to be like u

,,l,,

fede

the only damm thing a rouge does in a party is swift ..o and run off with mirages and all the other great drops.
    it is quicker to swift all in a party than to try and miss some one out,but heres an idea give the power of swift to mages and rogues can just exp solo..

Banned Senior Member

Rogue have it because they just do. They are the only class who can swift others. You get swift before you get Lightfeet, and it a HELL of alot easier to cast 1 swift every 10 minutes then a sprint every 5 seconds or so. Also if your like StellarGypsy(sp) and have no points into explore then all you can do is use swift on yourself ( or maybe it was waggy...c ant remember :s ) Knight Online is a PARTY based game, no one character can do everything hence why you need to invite others to your party to exp or pk. And warriors can do fine without priests, I've seen many warriors go solo even when they were duffed.

Sustain

why does a priest need to give rogue 300/350 ac buff? rogues have 200/400/800 skills
    sprint lasts for like 5 seconds and its annoying to keep pressing. Its easier to just get swift. Swift and wolf is the only reason rogues get melee parties, and swift is the only reason they get aoe parties :P[/b]
    Priest gets in party coz they have buff and heal.
    So we get to the point that warriors are GOD.

omg how retard r u!?!??!?!!?!?!?

I AM NOT TALCKING ABOUT PRIEST!!!![/b]
    omg how retard is he? dude, thats the worst grammar i've read in a while, even in your other posts in this topic (not to mention spelling "talCking wrong". first of all you need to chill, ppl are giving their opinion, and you're pretty much flaming em all. why start a topic if you want ppl to be honest just to flame them?

on topic, i used to play a warrior, and yeah rogues have 7-8 skills, therefore requiring 2 skillbars, however, rogues arent rogues without using all those skills. warriors cant help that they only have to spam one skill. if you're gonna complain about having to do "more work" with light feet and having to switch skillbars all the time, go archer and stop complaining.

and i agree with whoever said "why priests have buff?" or something like that. the way you should swift those who want it, priests buff those who need it. mages for example, they can always buy the spell of life item from sundries, but they dont because buff is an enhanced version of it, the same way swift is an enhanced version of sprint. why get the crap when you can get whats better?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast