Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

y rogues have swift?!?!

This is a discussion on y rogues have swift?!?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lazy brasilian rogue xD deve ser baiano! ^^...
Page: 3

Arqueiro_Rox

lazy brasilian rogue xD

deve ser baiano! ^^

ChosenAngel

mages dont need buff either they got the lvl 45 scroll thing and ac from ice skills if they cant use it then thats their problem stupid lazy mages :P
    rogues have safety etc so they dont need ac stupid lazy rogues
    rogues have mh so why the hell they need to be healed ....
    warriors bla bla bla

this truly is a retarded topic made by a retarded person apparently

1st.. rogue is the hardesd char to play, when warrior is the eazyest char, u dont need any skil to play at warrior

lets c.. rogue combo. [ on my skill bar]

rogue (F1 2rr3rr4rr5rr F2 2rr3rr4rr5rr F1 5rr F2 2rr3rr ) (F1 2rr3rr4rr5rr F2 2rr3rr4rr5rr F1 5rr F2 2rr3rr )...
    warrior (3rr) (3rr)...

i think it is a verry big diference btw warrior and rogue.. now u gonna tell me he dont have time to use preint? he is so bussy eating his Mc Downalds lunch?

"WARRIOR FAT AND LAYZ!"

mages dont need buff either they got the lvl 45 scroll thing and ac from ice skills if they cant use it then thats their problem stupid lazy mages :P
    rogues have safety etc so they dont need ac stupid lazy rogues
    rogues have mh so why the hell they need to be healed ....
    warriors bla bla bla

this truly is a retarded topic made by a retarded person apparently [/b]

r u retardad? do u have problem? does ur mother love u?

i've been a warrior on logos for the last couple months, and so far all i've seen rogues good for is:

1. light feet away when they get owned in cz or if they are losing 1 vs 1
    2. spike town
    3. spike ks when red balled
    4. arrow shower hack

ilovemygirl you seriously are fucking retarded

Killosauruz

1st.. rogue is the hardesd char to play, when warrior is the eazyest char, u dont need any skil to play at warrior
    lets c.. rogue combo. [ on my skill bar]

rogue (F1 2rr3rr4rr5rr F2 2rr3rr4rr5rr F1 5rr F2 2rr3rr ) (F1 2rr3rr4rr5rr F2 2rr3rr4rr5rr F1 5rr F2 2rr3rr )...
    warrior (3rr) (3rr)...

i think it is a verry big diference btw warrior and rogue.. now u gonna tell me he dont have time to use preint? he is so bussy eating his Mc Downalds lunch?

"WARRIOR FAT AND LAYZ!"[/b]
    First of all, learn english.

The fact that you're complaining about a skill that takes 2 seconds to give, proves that YOU are the LAZY one.
    You said that warriors use 3 r r 3 r r? That combo is for beginners. Most warriors use alot quicker and even easier one. Btw, we dont only use sword dance/howling sword, we also have scream and legcut, did you even know that?

If you are so pathetic and bored and not willing to give swifts to those "fat warriors", go solo some Bandicoots. Without warrios there would never be DK and Paramum parties, and Talos, how do you expect to kill that? A lvl 75 rogue with 10 healers? even than he will get 2 hitted.

greishkan1

r u retardad? do u have problem? does ur mother love u?[/b]
    Just shut the fack up. Go and fack ur stupid noob rogue.

This noob needs only posts.

Warriors cannot buff any other class, yet they are the class to complain the loudest when buffs are missing...Rofl

ChosenAngel

r u retardad? do u have problem? does ur mother love u?[/b]
    not a retard, only a have little proble with stupid people like ones who make this kinda topics and yes my mother loves me a lot

anyways you ever heard of joining a party? u join it to help others, by giving warriors swift your helping them move better/faster for loner then sprint would do

and lats time i checked partying was one of the point of mmorpgs or whatever this game is :lol:

besides it only takes u half a second to hit a button to give swift

why is it hard for you to just swift warriors ? Its not like its that hard at all ... just make a 4th skillbar on f4 and put it full of swifts so it doesnt matter what button you press you dont have to focus to swift a person fast. And if it is not that wich annois you, but the >>>>>> , 1111 , sw plz what should priests say then? ++++++++++, undddd accc , buffuuuuuuu , hpdefaga ( <- took me a few secons before i figured him out xD ) , ... so on

you have a swift skill so you can help the other classes run fast, indeed warriors have sprint but why should they have to use it when a rouge like you could offer them a helping hand and swift them ...

furthermore swift is the only skill you really need to give to others, since you use wolf yourself to ... , and its those 2 skills that are the only reason why people need classes like rouges in a party ... your not that great of a melee class, most of your hp&#39;s are terribly low ( especially below 70, i hate rouges lvl 70- in for example troll captain parties , its like asking paper mages to tank talos ffs 2 hits and they needa heal or they go redball =.= )

If you talk about warriors beeing lazy, well, you are the lazy person for not wanting to press on the swift button when warriors ask for it ... takes only a split second to pull that off and tataa you dont have to swift for another 10 minuts ...

... your not that great of a melee class, most of your hp&#39;s are terribly low ( especially below 70, i hate rouges lvl 70- in for example troll captain parties , its like asking paper mages to tank talos ffs 2 hits and they needa heal or they go redball =.= )

If you talk about warriors beeing lazy, well, you are the lazy person for not wanting to press on the swift button when warriors ask for it ... takes only a split second to pull that off and tataa you dont have to swift for another 10 minuts ...[/b]

+111111111111111111111111111

lmao ^^

First of all, learn english.

The fact that you&#39;re complaining about a skill that takes 2 seconds to give, proves that YOU are the LAZY one.
    You said that warriors use 3 r r 3 r r? That combo is for beginners. Most warriors use alot quicker and even easier one. Btw, we dont only use sword dance/howling sword, we also have scream and legcut, did you even know that?

If you are so pathetic and bored and not willing to give swifts to those "fat warriors", go solo some Bandicoots. Without warrios there would never be DK and Paramum parties, and Talos, how do you expect to kill that? A lvl 75 rogue with 10 healers? even than he will get 2 hitted.[/b]

ahahahahaahahahah frist

i dont need priest to kill talos/ troll king.. i kill talos/ tk with minor heal 2x rogues can do it i tank with my own minor and the second one minor me too dont need more,

AND SORRY TO ASK BUT U REALY USE LEG CUT AND SCREAM WHEN U XP?

Cuze i dont start to talck about pk.. at pk rogue is the only who can solo with out problem

and to finish rr is a noob comob? so u r pro combro and u make sr wr cr er ,,l,,r nice one... keep trying to make this combo with 8 diferent skils. U STILL A NOOB WITH OUT ANY SKIL WHO JUST KNOW HOW TO PRESS ONE BUTTON!

calm down.. i cant answer every one...

i seriously doubt u tanked talos on 2 minor heals

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast