Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

y rogues have swift?!?!

This is a discussion on y rogues have swift?!?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ahahahahaahahahah frist i dont need priest to kill talos/ troll king.. i kill talos/ tk with minor heal 2x rogues ...
Page: 4

Killosauruz

ahahahahaahahahah frist

i dont need priest to kill talos/ troll king.. i kill talos/ tk with minor heal 2x rogues can do it i tank with my own minor and the second one minor me too dont need more,

AND SORRY TO ASK BUT U REALY USE LEG CUT AND SCREAM WHEN U XP?

Cuze i dont start to talck about pk.. at pk rogue is the only who can solo with out problem

and to finish rr is a noob comob? so u r pro combro and u make sr wr cr er ,,l,,r nice one... keep trying to make this combo with 8 diferent skils. U STILL A NOOB WITH OUT ANY SKIL WHO JUST KNOW HOW TO PRESS ONE BUTTON![/b]
    www.dictionary.com
    next time use that pls when u answer a post

Your only point of posting is that u want to flame warriors? Ok, i enjoyed reading it and laughed at a 12 year old kid, nothing more. I wont stop playing warrior because of you, mister genious.
    Sorry, but i thought you were talking also about PK parties, really sorry for that, shit.

Hehe well if you hate warriors that hard and u dont want to swift then, then just ban them out of your parties next time, and you will be happy, gogo 80!

ok frist one who r near to understand me,
    why is it hard for you to just swift warriors ? Its not like its that hard at all ... just make a 4th skillbar on f4 and put it full of swifts so it doesnt matter what button you press you dont have to focus to swift a person fast. And if it is not that wich annois you, but the >>>>>> , 1111 , sw plz what should priests say then? ++++++++++, undddd accc , buffuuuuuuu , hpdefaga ( <- took me a few secons before i figured him out xD ) , ... so on[/b]
    priest is for it. they worck in party for heal and buff.. well if rogue only worck to sw warriors ok i ll sit down and only gave sw to then is it?
    lets c warrios need to press one buton to use sprint. so y they dont press this buton? they prefer to stop atack press " entrer" press many times "> or < or 1". Well does it is not much fatser press the sripint button? is only one!
    you have a swift skill so you can help the other classes run fast, indeed warriors have sprint but why should they have to use it when a rouge like you could offer them a helping hand and swift them ...[/b]
    thats is the point i can help others class like priest/ mages but warriors can use sprint.

If you talk about warriors beeing lazy, well, you are the lazy person for not wanting to press on the swift button when warriors ask for it ... takes only a split second to pull that off and tataa you dont have to swift for another 10 minuts ...[/b]
    does am i layz cuze i need to spot my combo/xp to sw a fat warrior when he can just use sprint?

most warriors are more efffective at killing then you...deal with it..when u sw then they become even more effective so it benefits you to sw them cuz if u sw them they kill faster = more xp

Warriors are lazy? What game have you been playing all this time? Warriors are constantly fighting, there is no excuse for them to be in a party as a leacher ever. They are constantly in the middle of combat raping everything.

As for your whining about having to use multiple pages and more advanced combos wah wah. I am a tank priest. In a good xp or pk party, I will be healing, buffing, and curing at nearly a constant pace, using multiples pages especially in some xp parties. Which means both a constant spamming of buttons, as well as monitoring the whole party to administer to those that need it the instant they need it. This is far more difficult then a simple 2 page combo which is repetitive and requires no thought, or having to shoot a swift at people every 10 minutes you lazy ass. If your combo fails who cares, if I miss a button people can and do die. See the difference?

I used to run a rogue way back before the days of KE in this game, and I became very adept at both sliding techniques and comboing. Neither take any more effort then a warrior combo once you get it down. It becomes simple repetition after a while, you are pressing a series of buttons without looking or thinking. Same as warrior, once it is repeated ad nauseum. This isn&#39;t to say being good at rogue or any class doesn&#39;t require advanced skills, merely that they go far beyond a friggin combo.

Perhaps you are simply too slow to realize that because you don&#39;t enjoy doing something which others can do to a lesser degree, that doesn&#39;t mean you shouldn&#39;t be doing it. It has been repeatedly pointed out to you that rogues have ac not only as high, but higher then the one tendered out by priests. So why don&#39;t you use that? Becuase you are a lazy bastard? No, it&#39;s because the damn rogue skill last only a few seconds and you would have short lapses without ac buff at all every few seconds, plus beyond that you would have to stop attacking/comboing to throw it on again and again. Slowing down both you and the party. When you don&#39;t swift a warrior, you are forcing him to do the same and slow down both himself and the party. Get it yet you mentally limited jackass?

By the way, everytime you make fun of someone&#39;s relationship with their mother, the entire english speaking community is laughing at you, it is so utterly lame and pathetic that you consider this offensive. The only one you mock is yourself you stupid ass. However I do know it offends you. As such:

Y fock your mother!

Enjoy the new brother you wad.

i seriously doubt u tanked talos on 2 minor heals[/b]
    well ko is not more then old ko when roge have 800df buffed.. now i can have 1200ac / 6k hp with 2.1k ap and it is not much belive. ko now is much more agressive.. some guys can solo tk.. not sure about talos cuze he hit faster, but lvl 80 ppl can to alot thinkg u never dream

www.dictionary.com
    next time use that pls when u answer a post

Your only point of posting is that u want to flame warriors? Ok, i enjoyed reading it and laughed at a 12 year old kid, nothing more. I wont stop playing warrior because of you, mister genious.
    Sorry, but i thought you were talking also about PK parties, really sorry for that, shit.

Hehe well if you hate warriors that hard and u dont want to swift then, then just ban them out of your parties next time, and you will be happy, gogo 80![/b]
    so ppl who dont know englsh well have 12 years old?.. or olny who know englsh is intelignet... i am sure i am speack protuges better then u, if u dont like my englsh just leav my topic

Cadence96

i think i need to explaing again to dumb ppl who dont know read welL..!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

y the rogue class have swift skil? once they dont use it. y not warriors have this skil? or mage? or priest? the point is.. warrior is leching by bron!

MAGES NEED SW, PRIEST NEED SW BUT WARRIORS DONT NEED SW!!! THEY HAVE SPRINT.[/b]
    As you said. Rogues HAVE swift and warriors DON&#39;T. And Swift is a castable skill for supporting reasons.

Sprint

"does am i layz cuze i need to spot my combo/xp to sw a fat warrior when he can just use sprint?"

does am i layz cuze i need to spot my combo/xp to sprint myself when a fat rogue can just use sprint?

The reasoning works both ways. Hmm rogue breaking up his combo to swift party 1 time in ten minutes, or warrior breaking up combo to sprint himself dozens of times in the same period. I wonder which makes more logical sense, and is best for everyone in the party?

Come back in the 2 or 3 hours it takes for you to work this out in your head. Then provide me with an answer kk?

Thanks.

thay guy isnt calling you 12 cuz ur english sucks..or maybe he is but i think its cuz ur mentaly challenged and think you shouldnt ahve to sw warriors

Warriors are lazy? What game have you been playing all this time? Warriors are constantly fighting, there is no excuse for them to be in a party as a leacher ever. They are constantly in the middle of combat raping everything.

As for your whining about having to use multiple pages and more advanced combos wah wah. I am a tank priest. In a good xp or pk party, I will be healing, buffing, and curing at nearly a constant pace, using multiples pages especially in some xp parties. Which means both a constant spamming of buttons, as well as monitoring the whole party to administer to those that need it the instant they need it. This is far more difficult then a simple 2 page combo which is repetitive and requires no thought, or having to shoot a swift at people every 10 minutes you lazy ass. If your combo fails who cares, if I miss a button people can and do die. See the difference?

I used to run a rogue way back before the days of KE in this game, and I became very adept at both sliding techniques and comboing. Neither take any more effort then a warrior combo once you get it down. It becomes simple repetition after a while, you are pressing a series of buttons without looking or thinking. Same as warrior, once it is repeated ad nauseum. This isn&#39;t to say being good at rogue or any class doesn&#39;t require advanced skills, merely that they go far beyond a friggin combo.

Perhaps you are simply too slow to realize that because you don&#39;t enjoy doing something which others can do to a lesser degree, that doesn&#39;t mean you shouldn&#39;t be doing it. It has been repeatedly pointed out to you that rogues have ac not only as high, but higher then the one tendered out by priests. So why don&#39;t you use that? Becuase you are a lazy bastard? No, it&#39;s because the damn rogue skill last only a few seconds and you would have short lapses without ac buff at all every few seconds, plus beyond that you would have to stop attacking/comboing to throw it on again and again. Slowing down both you and the party. When you don&#39;t swift a warrior, you are forcing him to do the same and slow down both himself and the party. Get it yet you mentally limited jackass?

By the way, everytime you make fun of someone&#39;s relationship with their mother, the entire english speaking community is laughing at you, it is so utterly lame and pathetic that you consider this offensive. The only one you mock is yourself you stupid ass. However I do know it offends you. As such:

Y fock your mother!

Enjoy the new brother you wad.[/b]
    same if u think it offend me u make me laughing.

next one plz

Killosauruz

so ppl who dont know englsh well have 12 years old?.. or olny who know englsh is intelignet... i am sure i am speack protuges better then u, if u dont like my englsh just leav my topic[/b]
    wowow, stop whining you got the whole ko4life community against you. Try out a "protuges"...ermmm... Portuguese forum?

As you said. Rogues HAVE swift and warriors DON&#39;T. And Swift is a castable skill for supporting reasons.

Sprint[/b]

that is the point if warrior need it so much y rogues have it?

this is a TEAM FUCKING GAME

wowow, stop whining you got the whole ko4life community against you. Try out a "protuges"...ermmm... Portuguese forum?[/b]

so r u interested in me?

this is a TEAM FUCKING GAME[/b]

MakuLine

that is the point if warrior need it so much y rogues have it?[/b]

if Warriors would have it,then stupid people like you would cry all the time that they are over powered! Let it be and you will see...

Btw, I love your girl too

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast