Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

y rogues have swift?!?!

This is a discussion on y rogues have swift?!?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hate that too noob warriors :S...
Page: 5

Wac

hate that too
    noob warriors :S

this is a TEAM FUCKING GAME[/b]
    ok i dont have answer for ur argument
    congratulations :P

if Warriors would have it,then stupid people like you would cry all the time that they are over powered! Let it be and you will see...
    Btw, I love your girl too[/b]
    ahahah i dont care.. she loves me.. pm me i send u some pics u can use that to masturbation NEWB

hate that too
    noob warriors :S[/b]
    yeah brother!! fuck that fat warrios...

Willows

Earth to retard: Understand the concept of support classes.

Priests are a full support class. They buff and heal and do all sorts of fun things like that in a party. It is their job to SUPPORT the party, which means they give them things they cannot get themselves. If I were a priest and ever partied with you, I'd tell you to use pots rather than give you heals, even though my heals are superior to your potting. I'd do this because I'm a fucking lazy and terribly illogical priest.

Rogues are half support and half melee. They can give some buffs (SWIFT AND WOLF) and do some damage. If they were pure melee, they would rarely get parties based on the fact that warriors do more damage. Rogues need swift and wolf as skills so that they're a necessary part of any party. Also, rogues need swift to slide something (can slide with lightfeet, but its not as safe), so they do use it themselves.

Warriors are full melee. They are weak all by themselves (20% less attack power, 30-60% less hp, 300+ less ac, slower) and need the support and semi-support classes to make them powerful. If warriors could provide all these services themselves, there would be no fucking point being any other class. What makes warriors powerful is their dependency on other classes. The dependency allows them to be stronger than everyone else without causing an imbalance in the game.

I don't think you'll understand a fucking word I just wrote. I'll try simplify it for you:

Your mother never gave birth to you, she just took a shit and named it.

Priests are a full support class. They buff and heal and do all sorts of fun things like that in a party. It is their job to SUPPORT the party, which means they give them things they cannot get themselves. If I were a priest and ever partied with you, I'd tell you to use pots rather than give you heals, even though my heals are superior to your potting. I'd do this because I'm a fucking lazy and terribly illogical priest.

Rogues are half support and half melee. They can give some buffs (SWIFT AND WOLF) and do some damage. If they were pure melee, they would rarely get parties based on the fact that warriors do more damage. Rogues need swift and wolf as skills so that they're a necessary part of any party. Also, rogues need swift to slide something (can slide with lightfeet, but its not as safe), so they do use it themselves.

Warriors are full melee. They are weak all by themselves (20% less attack power, 30-60% less hp, 300+ less ac, slower) and need the support and semi-support classes to make them powerful. If warriors could provide all these services themselves, there would be no fucking point being any other class. What makes warriors powerful is their dependency on other classes. The dependency allows them to be stronger than everyone else without causing an imbalance in the game.

I don't think you'll understand a fucking word I just wrote. I'll try simplify it for you:

Your mother never gave birth to you, she just took a shit and named it.[/b]
    HAHAHA.. case closed

ok frist one who r near to understand me,
    priest is for it. they worck in party for heal and buff.. well if rogue only worck to sw warriors ok i ll sit down and only gave sw to then is it?
    lets c warrios need to press one buton to use sprint. so y they dont press this buton? they prefer to stop atack press " entrer" press many times "> or < or 1". Well does it is not much fatser press the sripint button? is only one!
    thats is the point i can help others class like priest/ mages but warriors can use sprint.
    does am i layz cuze i need to spot my combo/xp to sw a fat warrior when he can just use sprint?[/b]
    @ first comment. An int priest is ( normally ) not made for combat, only to heal, buff ,cure, duff and that is what they do in every party. Rouges however have high ap, are made to attack and kill things. That is why you are not supposed to sit down and just give swift because else you leech inbetween those 10 minuts before swift runs out. If you would say priests dont buff again when party is buffed so thats the same thing ... well priests still cure and heal in the meanwhile. If a rouge would minor heal a party and cure them all i would admire that tbh o.O

@ second comment. warriors can use sprint, they have that skill as a basic skill just like you get sprint as a basic skill. However as a rouge is a class that is supposed to run fast and do sneaky kills, stab stab stab stab np gained and then run off before a whole party is on you because you arent made that well for tanking, you are given some skills that can make you run faster then others. If you are swifted and chased by a warrior that uses sprint you will eventually outrun him if he keeps having to restart sprint. If warriors use speedpots you have lightfeet to, yet again, outrun them. The good thing about the swift skill is that you can help your party members with it. If you give it in pk the warriors can catch up to swifted priests and mages, if they had to rely on sprint then priests and mages could outrun them easily. If you give swift in xp then you basicly make your xp go faster, because warriors will run between different paramuns faster, they will run from tc to tc faster in for example tc spot 1 ...

@ third comment. You talk about lvl 80 rouges tanking talos, i stronly doubt your char is a lvl 80 rouge, because if you were you wouldnt be complaining about giving swift all the time because most rouges lvl 80 pk solo. And since you are not lvl 80 or close to that i want to bet my whole character and all its contents in it that talos will kill you before you kill it.

An0

r u retardad? do u have problem? does ur mother love u?[/b]

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA OMG

HAHHAHAHHA

HAHAHHAHA

does you mother love u HAHAHAHHA

well anyway priest needs every one

they give buff and sits on there big ass and get exp from rogue , warrior and mages work

Sephyro

according to ur statements, the title of this topic should be &#39;why do warriors ask for swift?&#39; so u urself are off topic, and lets just guess what this makes of u

Priests are a full support class. They buff and heal and do all sorts of fun things like that in a party. It is their job to SUPPORT the party, which means they give them things they cannot get themselves. If I were a priest and ever partied with you, I&#39;d tell you to use pots rather than give you heals, even though my heals are superior to your potting. I&#39;d do this because I&#39;m a fucking lazy and terribly illogical priest.

Rogues are half support and half melee. They can give some buffs (SWIFT AND WOLF) and do some damage. If they were pure melee, they would rarely get parties based on the fact that warriors do more damage. Rogues need swift and wolf as skills so that they&#39;re a necessary part of any party. Also, rogues need swift to slide something (can slide with lightfeet, but its not as safe), so they do use it themselves.

I don&#39;t think you&#39;ll understand a fucking word I just wrote. I&#39;ll try simplify it for you:

Your mother never gave birth to you, she just took a shit and named it.[/b]
    u r wrong.. i am rogue and never used sw later i got light feet skill..
    i am NOT TALKING ABOUT PRIEST DUMB ASS

warriors keep layz.. at least the only one who told something true was minkofdoom "this is a TEAM FUCKING GAME"
    everithingeles is excuse to to justify how layz warriors are!!

btw my mother is ok, how r ur?

game cam pls how u kill talos/ tk with u and 1 moore sin that minors

warrior is needed u cant live with them ore without them
    good for farming/ exping/ bosses and if u dont wanna swift warriors fine go exp with mages nobody is forcing u to go to melee partys believe me moore then enough rouges that can replace u

Banned Senior Member

I&#39;m ending this

ok will

no no this is funny, dont end it!

Banned Senior Member

was asked to re-open it for a little, if another mod wants to close it be my guest, i&#39;ll be closing it when I get home from work tonight

ahahahah thx i was getting bored

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast