Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

y rogues have swift?!?!

This is a discussion on y rogues have swift?!?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if u have all this time going throw all the pages and answering people i bet u have time to ...
Page: 7

if u have all this time going throw all the pages and answering people i bet u have time to swift people[/b]

ko is off and my xtrap is buged and i cant log o1/o3

this si just a flame post
    /delete[/b]

y i cant have my option about warrios? i need to love them?

ultimaliaz

1)learn to fucking spell
    2)u must be really retarded to open a topic like this one
    3)<3 flip

u r wrong.. i am rogue and never used sw later i got light feet skill..
    i am NOT TALKING ABOUT PRIEST DUMB ASS

warriors keep layz.. at least the only one who told something true was minkofdoom "this is a TEAM FUCKING GAME"
    everithingeles is excuse to to justify how layz warriors are!!

btw my mother is ok, how r ur?[/b]
    indeed, and in a team game you are supposed to help one and other out. you can help warriors by giving them swift so they can keep running without having to think about sprint and just focus on their potting and combo&#39;ing. <== this applies to pk, also to xp

And if you would reply to this with rouges need to pay attention to their combo and run to well ... thats true but in xp it doesnt matter if you stop attacking for like 1 minut to swift the party and start your combo again after that. Its even a small leech moment and you dont lose xp from stopping to kill to swift warriors since they keep on xping.

MakuLine

ko is off and my xtrap is buged and i cant log o1/o3 [/b]
    weri good for k2 man weri good!

I am talck wih you now oke bro?

man fack I say warrior not lazy fat ass what you say now? you say me noob?you say me fat?I say you noob, I say you fat! zuahahaha no sense licke you is

Banned

sure opinion but your opnion was herd now
    everyone is putting there 2 cents in and all if flamming

y i cant have my option about warrios? i need to love them?[/b]
    Well i would love to see a full rouges troll captain / dark stone party and the priests dumb enough to try and keep them all alive. Rouge is a speedy class, and they have skills to support other classes with what they are good at .. running >.< so by making the warrior run faster you can increase the amount of xp / hour or the amount off kills they get in cz

ShadowBane

i think i need to explaing again to dumb ppl who dont know read welL..!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

y the rogue class have swift skil? once they dont use it. y not warriors have this skil? or mage? or priest? the point is.. warrior is leching by bron!

MAGES NEED SW, PRIEST NEED SW BUT WARRIORS DONT NEED SW!!! THEY HAVE SPRINT.

DO U UNDERSTAND? I CAN MAKE A PIC AT PAINTBURSH LATER IF U DONT
    [/b]

Hey talk for yourself i do use Swift as a rogue,and i&#39;m probably not the only one!!

That mean you should shut the fuck up! Shut-The-Fuck-Up!

Pretty funny how you call warrior FatWarrior O.o

Warrior need swift because it smarter than spamming Sprint each 2 second...Oh wait a minute that make them lazzzyyy....So the fuck what?We are playing a game not at the sport-center!

sure opinion but your opnion was herd now
    everyone is putting there 2 cents in and all if flamming[/b]
    sorry i did not understand u :P

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

warriors have swift in xp so their R combo hits faster. if they would do this all the time with sprint it would only slow em down.

well anyway priest needs every one [/b]
    ever seen priest pk vid? 4 int priests having fun in cz

Killosauruz

no it is ok but, if i spot to atack to sw each warrior for each 10 minutes i stop atack for like [ if have like 5 warriors] 5 x 6 = like 30 times for each hr if i xp for like 5 hr it is 150 times. if it take me 10 second i lose like 150 x 10 1500 sec when the warrior can wast like 0 secs to SPRINT!!!!!![/b]
    HOLY SHIT!!! You lose ( 2 seconds, not 10, rofl slow ass, for 6 warriors) OMFG YOU LOSE 12 SECONDS IN 10MINUTES DUDE THAT IS HORRIBLE!!!!!111oneone

your too lazy to take literally 2 seconds to cast swift?

any rogue that doesn&#39;t swift = kicked.

the reason why rogues have swift is because the name of their class &#39;rogues&#39; are stealthy thiefs in normal english ( if im not mistaken )

If you have ever played any other game then ko wich had classes they almost all have a rogue class. They run fast, go invisible and mostly use daggers. Because a rogue usually has something to do with running they have several runningskills in ko to wich seperates them from the others. and since ko is made to be a party game, they made it so that the rogue could help his party member, INCLUDING WARRIORS, to run slightly faster then if they would use sprint.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

still i wonder 1 thing... why cant mages and priests have sprint?. its not like we would use it in pk causse sw pots are way better, but lets say the server restarts and you need to check bosses... we might actually find one ^^

Willows

Numbers for fucktard!

Sprint lasts... what, 10 seconds? In between casts, you spend about 0.5 seconds walking, because the sprint doesn&#39;t kick in immediately. So a warrior would use sprint 360 times in an hour with three minutes wasted walking.

Swift lasts 10 minutes. If you&#39;re not totally retarded (I can see why you have difficulty, then), you&#39;ll swift someone at most 10 seconds after they ask for it. That&#39;s ONE minute wasted out of 60, and that ONE minute is wasted by the weaker melee class.

...oh wait, swift only takes about three seconds to cast. You only "waste" 18 SECONDS AN HOUR.

So get this: Your lazy warrior saves you 18 seconds an hour by sprinting, and wastes three minutes himself.

Your lazy rogue saves the warrior three minutes an hour, and wastes 18 seconds himself.

On another thought, you can&#39;t just chuck aside the priest comparisons just because you don&#39;t know what a priest is. People are making these comparisons because priests are the other support class, and are pointing out how it&#39;s their ROLE TO SUPPORT. It is also a rogue&#39;s ROLE TO SUPPORT. Don&#39;t like it? Make a warrior so you can be "lazy" too.

P.S. Warriors bind and voke.

P.S. I&#39;m an assassin as well. It is not that hard to combo, minorheal, and keep swift and wolf up. You&#39;re just lazy, that&#39;s all there is to it.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast