Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

y rogues have swift?!?!

This is a discussion on y rogues have swift?!?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HOLY SHIT!!! You lose ( 2 seconds, not 10, rofl slow ass, for 6 warriors) OMFG YOU LOSE 12 SECONDS ...
Page: 8

HOLY SHIT!!! You lose ( 2 seconds, not 10, rofl slow ass, for 6 warriors) OMFG YOU LOSE 12 SECONDS IN 10MINUTES DUDE THAT IS HORRIBLE!!!!!111oneone[/b]
    dude the point is.. warrior dont lose any second to use sprint.. when he spot atack to spwan chat 11111111111 >>>>>>>>> he stoped atack, later he make me stop to sw him, so y he cant just press ONE BUTTON??

still i wonder 1 thing... why cant mages and priests have sprint?. its not like we would use it in pk causse sw pots are way better, but lets say the server restarts and you need to check bosses... we might actually find one ^^[/b]
    ahahahahahah gg

best one

Willows

still i wonder 1 thing... why cant mages and priests have sprint?. its not like we would use it in pk causse sw pots are way better, but lets say the server restarts and you need to check bosses... we might actually find one ^^[/b]
    Rogues solo need to use hp and/or teleport to friend scrolls to take bosses.

Warriors solo need to use ap, hp, ac, and/or teleport to friend scrolls to take bosses.

Battle Priests solo need to take swift and/or teleport to friend scrolls to take bosses.

Mages need to take everything but AP to take bosses**, but they can teleport their friends in if they do find one.

If priests could sprint, they would not need scrolls at all, which K2 wouldn't like. Don't know why mages can't sprint though, they could use some help.

**I don't actually know about that, lol. Could they do it on a swift pot and the slows of glacier, or would they get fked up or not hit hard enough?

Banned

I don't really agree with everything this guy is saying. There is one thing I do agree on though, which is ppl spamming chat for stuff. I am BP and I have buffs, so of course I have a fair share of ppl spamming me for buffs, and that doesn't bother me. It does piss me off when they spam it over and over and over, even when I'm in the process of doing it. When they ask for buff, run off, then complain when they die because they didnt have buff. And, when mages in TOWN need buff and I am in the middle of fighting so they tp me for buffs. If that happens I either quit the party, kick that person, or just ignore them when they need buff. XP

As a fellow warrior having a rouge with me is crucial. yes we have sprint but we need sprint for pking AND xping. its just faster so stop being lazy and swift all the warriors.

Banned

bottom line...if you are only rogue in party and pull a stunt of not swifting or wolfing guess what...you would be kicked with no hesitation..so STFU noob rogue complainng fagget

jimfujitsu

You can't win with this one folks , even if you would type it in his forehead he would not understand.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Rogues solo need to use hp and/or teleport to friend scrolls to take bosses.

Warriors solo need to use ap, hp, ac, and/or teleport to friend scrolls to take bosses.

Battle Priests solo need to take swift and/or teleport to friend scrolls to take bosses.

Mages need to take everything but AP to take bosses**, but they can teleport their friends in if they do find one.

If priests could sprint, they would not need scrolls at all, which K2 wouldn't like. Don't know why mages can't sprint though, they could use some help.

**I don't actually know about that, lol. Could they do it on a swift pot and the slows of glacier, or would they get fked up or not hit hard enough?[/b]
    even if priests would have sprint they would still like rogue's in party for xp (pk is sw pot) its purely to boss search.

pking with sprint sucks badly you'll have to press the button each 10 seconds and if you get iced you need to cure/sprint.

if i really would have sprint as a bp i wouldnt use it while xping causse we can simply lure mobs with our noob skills (basic ones)

Banned

this retard is just tryign to get his post count up on a fuckin stupid topic with everyone flaming

how many times i need to say it is about warriors x rogues... i never talked about priets!!![/b]
    you dont have to say it at all, warriors are your tanks priests are your buff mage are your tp and you are the fuking sw....either dont be a useless rogue, pick a new class, or play a different game.

I don't really agree with everything this guy is saying. There is one thing I do agree on though, which is ppl spamming chat for stuff. I am BP and I have buffs, so of course I have a fair share of ppl spamming me for buffs, and that doesn't bother me. It does piss me off when they spam it over and over and over, even when I'm in the process of doing it. When they ask for buff, run off, then complain when they die because they didnt have buff. And, when mages in TOWN need buff and I am in the middle of fighting so they tp me for buffs. If that happens I either quit the party, kick that person, or just ignore them when they need buff. XP[/b]
    i usually only spam it when your next to me, and your not reading chat(which is always) =P lol

but yea mages n there tp is anoying...norma always tped me in middle of healing pl4y whiel tanking towers for sw >.>

double post ftw.

i think he went to bed >.<

Banned

+1robin

Whitechapel

the point is.. priest have buff.. he can use buff in his self he can heal hin self.

it is usefull to him..

but y ROGUES have sw? ROGUES DONT USE SW, NOT EVEN TO XP ( EXPECT BY LAZY PPL).
    ROGUES ALREDY HVAE WOLF.

gave sw to priest and mages is ok once they dont have sprint.. but the fat warriors dont do nothing and still have sprint, and they always spwan chats asking fot sw.. for hrll go use SPRINT

FAT WARRIORS
    [/b]
    wow...

Pwner4Last

This is a MMORPG. And the ppl who made this game wanted all classes to be equal(dunno how to spell but i mean so every class is as good as another one) so that way diffrent classes have diffrent special abilitys so that every class can get a party for exampel:

Rouge - You u need a swifter when making a party
    Priest - Someone gotta heal and buff
    Warrior - Good tanker can take alot of dmg and deals good dmg aswell.
    Mage - Let other ppl go and repair and repot etc then easy tp them back.

If they would have given every class swift then the rougest wouldn&#39;t get any party. And if the rouge didn&#39;t want to swift then why would they invite a rouge to the party ?(ofc they would probably invite but they wouldn&#39;t need to sinse the rouge didn&#39;t want to swift)

This is just how the ppl who made this game wanted it to work..

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast