Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

y rogues have swift?!?!

This is a discussion on y rogues have swift?!?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I read everything, sat down and thought about it and I realized this guy is absolutely right. Not only that, ...
Page: 9

BattalionCommander

I read everything, sat down and thought about it and I realized this guy is absolutely right. Not only that, but he doesn't go far enough in his persecutions. After all, why stop at swifting warriors? Look carefully and warriors don't need ANYTHING!

"Sprint" (no introductions needed)
    A lot like "swift" only personal to the Warrior (or rogue) using it

"Defense" (aka "John Wayne's AC Buff")
    Raise AC by 50 (?) for a short period (10 secs?)

"Raise" (aka "The Pwnage HP Buff")
    15 points in berserking = +10 hp skill

OR

"Gain" (aka "The Warrior's Wolf")
    5 points in berserking = +15 str skill (which can't be used along with "John Wayne's AC Buff").

Did I miss anything? All of these are so absolute "PWNAGE" in comparison to the equivalents they could have received from their fellow classes (Swift, AC, HP/Undying)! So, by the power vested in me by the Signers of the Declaration of Warrior Awesomeness, I hereby conclude that Warriors are the top class of characters in the game known as Knight Online and declare that all other 'lesser' classes should pay them homage as God's chosen people. Any who deny these self evident truths should question their souls.

Warriors just need to stop being lazy and modest and begin using their obviously superior skill options to prove their absolute dominance over these 'lesser' classes. A true Warrior needs no one!

Banned

dude..this guy aint right..stfu

ShiningTears

dude..this guy aint right..stfu[/b]
    I'm beginning to think that you don't understand the meaning of sarcasm.

Banned

ShiningTears Posted Today, 01:50 PM
    I'm beginning to think that you don't understand the meaning of sarcasm.[/b]
    im begening to think your retarted

Hmm, I'm still wondering why vandy is still not banned? wtf? We gonna have this whole discussion again?

Banned

omg chemical its you !!!!!!!!!
    why are you a moderator? your the worst person on this site

ISeeYouPee

for realls i xp like 8 hours a day and i use light feet ...warriors can use spring i agree htere

dude the point is.. warrior dont lose any second to use sprint.. when he spot atack to spwan chat 11111111111 >>>>>>>>> he stoped atack, later he make me stop to sw him, so y he cant just press ONE BUTTON??[/b]

If you werent such a NOOB rogue YOU'RE WARRIORS WOULDNT HAVE TO ASK FOR SWIFT, YOU WOULD HAVE IT TIMED AND RESWIFT THEM BEFORE THEY ASK. And why dont you go make a warrior and test out the sprint skill before you talk shit about it, using sprint wastes ALOT of time..

I read everything, sat down and thought about it and I realized this guy is absolutely right. Not only that, but he doesn't go far enough in his persecutions. After all, why stop at swifting warriors? Look carefully and warriors don't need ANYTHING!

"Sprint" (no introductions needed)
    A lot like "swift" only personal to the Warrior (or rogue) using it

"Defense" (aka "John Wayne's AC Buff")
    Raise AC by 50 (?) for a short period (10 secs?)

"Raise" (aka "The Pwnage HP Buff")
    15 points in berserking = +10 hp skill

OR

"Gain" (aka "The Warrior's Wolf")
    5 points in berserking = +15 str skill (which can't be used along with "John Wayne's AC Buff").

Did I miss anything? All of these are so absolute "PWNAGE" in comparison to the equivalents they could have received from their fellow classes (Swift, AC, HP/Undying)! So, by the power vested in me by the Signers of the Declaration of Warrior Awesomeness, I hereby conclude that Warriors are the top class of characters in the game known as Knight Online and declare that all other 'lesser' classes should pay them homage as God's chosen people. Any who deny these self evident truths should question their souls.

Warriors just need to stop being lazy and modest and begin using their obviously superior skill options to prove their absolute dominance over these 'lesser' classes. A true Warrior needs no one! [/b]
    yea tell that too Zero after he beat F9DeviL 1v1.

Banned

they give rogue sw for a reason..dont be leazy noobs

dieanotherday

Looks like i'm one of those fat ass warriors.
    But to tell you the truth... sprinting sucks cuz theres a interval between every sprint that can mess up your pvp or get away from mobs.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

once rogues dont use swift y the hell rogue have swift!?!? it is so stupid.. i hate fat warriors who just know spwan >>>>>>/11111111

for hell i xp for like 5-7 hr usuing light feet.. y they cant use sprint? rogues alredy need stop to use wolf etc..

FAT WARRIORS!

" USE SPRINT! "[/b]
    ur r's hit faster depending on ur mvoement speed...swift>sprint for r hits...otherwise why dont u use swift instead of lf when u xp? cuz ur r's hit a LOT faster when ur lf'd instead of swift

also sprint isnt like lf...when sprint ends u cant cast it immediately u end up walking slow for liek 5 more sec before u can use it again and it has a delay before it actually kicks in working...lf is instant, when it ends u instantly recast and it instantly works

Banned

+1 cama
    wow cama actually says something worth agreeeing with

+12 cama

BattalionCommander

yea tell that too Zero after he beat F9DeviL 1v1.[/b]
    Since you missed it, or perhaps didn't really read what I wrote, I was being just a little sarcastic (just a little bit :P)

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast