Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Is Giga +10 2h lr legal on Ares?

This is a discussion on Is Giga +10 2h lr legal on Ares? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I sent this ksc file to k2 and they replied like that; Hail, *****! Thank you for contacting your Knight ...
Page: 1

HeLLorY

I sent this ksc file to k2 and they replied like that;

Hail, *****!

Thank you for contacting your Knight Online Customer Support Team to report a potential cheater in game. Unfortunately, we were unable to open the attachment you forwarded to us. Please note that it is not impossible to obtain a Gigantic Axe +10, therefore it is not necessarily evidence of illegal activity. To report a character suspected of cheating, follow these three steps:

1. Take a screen shot of the player/players in question by pressing the (-) minus key on the keyboard. This will take a screen shot in KSC format (the only format allowed for submitted files) The images will be saved under the Knight Online Folder on your computer.
    2. Log onto your account through the KOL website and click on the "Cheat Reporting" Button.
    3. Upload your KSC file and fill out the necessary information on the form and submit.

You may not receive a response after having submitted the screen-shot and attached form, however, cheating is taken very seriously at K2 and the information submitted will be sent to the proper Knight Online team member for further investigation. Rest assured that all information is kept private and the players will not be contacted.

You can also report cheaters in game by contacting the Game Master (GM) on your server. To see a list of GM's for your server, visit the official Knight Online forums through the official Knight Online web site: www.knightonlineworld.com.

Please note, however, that you should only notify the GMs of cheaters that are currently in game, otherwise please submit a screenshot using the process stated above.

We apologize again for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your feedback and information. We are continually striving to make Knight Online a better experience for all of our players. Thank you again! Should you require any further assistance then please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Regards,

Thanagar
    Knight Online Customer Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    www.gamersfirst.com

Glader

lol. ye ofc it's possible....if you have (had) 20+ Giga+9's xD

Banned

We all know GM injected that item. You know it. I know it. Look at his clan, LostInTime. Hi alkoc

Why don't you report him to your GM friend. Oh wait, your GM friend might have sold him that item :unsure:

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

well ares is the olderst server, there was a lot of duping,bug abusing there

so it not surprising that there are +10 / +4 items there

HeLLorY

We all know GM injected that item. You know it. I know it. Look at his clan, LostInTime. Hi alkoc

Why don't you report him to your GM friend. Oh wait, your GM friend might have sold him that item :unsure:[/b]
    :=) if u have an ability to read, you can easily see the reply of cs. So, if u re not stupid, you can understand that i reported this situation to GM. k?

Ares = Private server

xdiablox

Ares = Private server[/b]
    lol.

Brun

nice ass wepon...

I think it was the revival crew who used the same bug to make +9's, they made a +10 HB i heard aswell.

Banned

Ares = Private server[/b]
    a far I know cypher is the private server.. my friend got shell+9 and dual ... exp shard +9 .. 2 dark vanes +9 and more items....

cypher is definitly a private server LOL

Why don't you report him to your GM friend. Oh wait, your GM friend might have sold him that item :unsure:[/b]
    the clan name is JustInTime ^_^

lil_mageskillz

you got to be kidding me. im ok with seeing +9 items every where i look when i play but +10... now thats just pushing it.

lHoRuSl

lol dam

i want buy +10 shard FTW

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

lol dam

i want buy +10 shard FTW[/b]
    Shard+10 is at least less surprising to see, but a gigantic axe? A unique? There's absoltely NO WAY IN HELL a person will have the luck enough to make a +10 Gigantic axe in at least 4 years, lol.
    High class +10 is very possible on Ares now that there's probably over 300 raptors, shards, etc, combined in just the Ares server. But of course, you come to a logical point where you ask, "who the fuck upgrades shard's +9?"
    Any item at +10 is ridiculously exaggerating and godly but regular high class we gotta admit is at more reasonable stand...

On a side note, Hellory, no offense but -- Do you actually enjoy snitching on people? lol...

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast