Serious Problem

This is a discussion on Serious Problem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok I forgot My Password / Email For my Usko Char. been long time since i got on any way ...
Page: 1

xdiablox

Ok I forgot My Password / Email For my Usko Char.

been long time since i got on any way i can get it another way .... shit. i dont know the email exactly but i know what it was kind of like but i know i cant remember it i dont think.

Richie

I bought a souvlaki a few hours ago...now my gut hurts
    Should know not to trust those caramello colored people especially when they have a cheesy name like Cairo Cuisine.

Oh sorry what was the question?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

been long time since i got on any way i can get it another way .... shit. i dont know the email exactly but i know what it was kind of like but i know i cant remember it i dont think.[/b]
    If you bought premium/KC on the account, make a new account and send a support ticket with the ID of the account and 4 Digit of CC and/or 9 Digit of C&B Transaction number. Customer Support will actually help you recover your info, I did the same for my long lost mage account that's how I know.

Good Luck

Donkeyd1ck

you are retarded, simple said. Its always you wiht the dumb questions rofl, doesnt amazes me at all. such as "Whats the int requirement for dreadshield?" lol

Fubuki

XD good one :P

Banned

been long time since i got on any way i can get it another way .... shit. i dont know the email exactly but i know what it was kind of like but i know i cant remember it i dont think.[/b]
    You need to write a customer support ticket, explain what you just wrote here, so that they can laugh at you aswell.

Just quit