Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ye Olde KO Comedy thread

This is a discussion on Ye Olde KO Comedy thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I find the tee pee one ironically funny coz it says dont invite noob mage, but yet the mage u ...
Page: 3

I find the tee pee one ironically funny coz it says dont invite noob mage, but yet the mage u used have a glowing armband, and its possibly Clyde or Rentz :wub:[/b]
    it was Lethis's mage... trust me I was perfectly safe to use the term 'noob' much luv to Leth tho xD

and zero its lovely to see you too, a year later and you still remember that you hate me. I'm honored

The fact that you are a twat has nothing to do with your thread being in the wrong section.

The fact that you are a twat has nothing to do with your thread being in the wrong section.[/b]

needs mentioning though

The fact that you are a twat has nothing to do with your thread being in the wrong section.[/b]
    sticks and stones may break my bones but internet nerds who's only achievement in life is pressing buttons quickly will never hurt me... i think thats how it goes now anyway

I'm amazed you still troll me, I gave up caring who you were a long time ago

banaanc

oldschool flame

I quit ko 1.5 years ago, are you still traumatised about it? You seem to have the same inferiority-complex as nychris. You talk about life achievements as if yours is worth something compared to mine.

Your thread, is in the wrong section. If some random person had made the same thread of unfunny pics in General, it would have been closed instantly.

lmao i like the TP one and the bigbird one did you make these or just download em?

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

I quit ko 1.5 years ago, are you still traumatised about it? You seem to have the same inferiority-complex as nychris. You talk about life achievements as if yours is worth something compared to mine.

Your thread, is in the wrong section. If some random person had made the same thread of unfunny pics in General, it would have been closed instantly.[/b]
    somewhat true :mellow:

lmao i like the TP one and the bigbird one did you make these or just download em?[/b]
    made em :P

a long time ago :P

Your thread, is in the wrong section. If some random person had made the same thread of unfunny pics in General, it would have been closed instantly.[/b]

Does it really bother you that much? i know you like greiving paddy, but isnt it time you grew up a bit?

Does it really bother you that much? i know you like greiving paddy, but isnt it time you grew up a bit?[/b]

I think your the last one who should be talking about growing up here Ethernal.

I think your the last one who should be talking about growing up here Ethernal.[/b]

who are you lol

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

If some random person had made the same thread of unfunny pics in General, it would have been closed instantly.[/b]
    Yeah, but paddy aint a nofactor and a random. U aint either. Remember the "I wanna point out that paddy is a twat" story? While u do that i better hide to my bunker, nazi artillery may hit hard.

:unsure:

KokoGG

i had a teacher who looked just like a skinnier steven seagal

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast