Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thank you ko4life, where is everyone at now?

This is a discussion on Thank you ko4life, where is everyone at now? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all, I’ve been browsing this forum since 2006, and I was super active before the account migration back in ...
Page: 1

Default Thank you ko4life, where is everyone at now?

Hi all,

I’ve been browsing this forum since 2006, and I was super active before the account migration back in the day.

I recently stumbled upon this forum again after years and was happy to see it is still alive. Although, members are not as active, I wanted to thank whoever runs this forum because I know that so many good times have been recorded here.

Having said that, I wonder how everyone is doing, where everyone is and if there is another way to continue this forum legacy.

Any USKO players still around? Have you guys considered moving this to a subreddit to get more people back in the platform?

Anyways, thanks for everyone involved in managing this forum. I hope people reply to this thread with their nick, server and date, to see where everyone is right now.

Cheers!
    Eru/KhalMinos
    Last edited by JuanMa; 06-22-2020 at 06:50 PM.
    SacredHealDane likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JuanMa View Post
    Hi all,

I’ve been browsing this forum since 2006, and I was super active before the account migration back in the day.

I recently stumbled upon this forum again after years and was happy to see it is still alive. Although, members are not as active, I wanted to thank whoever runs this forum because I know that so many good times have been recorded here.

Having said that, I wonder how everyone is doing, where everyone is and if there is another way to continue this forum legacy.

Any USKO players still around? Have you guys considered moving this to a subreddit to get more people back in the platform?

Anyways, thanks for everyone involved in managing this forum. I hope people reply to this thread with their nick, server and date, to see where everyone is right now.
    KO players don't really use Reddit or Discord, which is why the forum is still used for trading and advertising. They're quite a unique bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    KO players don't really use Reddit or Discord, which is why the forum is still used for trading and advertising. They're quite a unique bunch.
    That's a fair point lol

Im just surprised this forum still exists lol
    Decerto and SacredHealDane like this.

NEINNNNN Senior Member Truffles's Avatar

Yeah...trying to get KO players to use Discord is a fucking chore in itself, lol. TS forever...apparently.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Truffles View Post
    Yeah...trying to get KO players to use Discord is a fucking chore in itself, lol. TS forever...apparently.
    ventrillo>ts>discord

Banned Senior Member

Discord is best. Been using it for years. Not sure why these KO people are still stuck on using other shit.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Discord is best. Been using it for years. Not sure why these KO people are still stuck on using other shit.
    keep it oldschool

There is a legitimate benefit to having a really good TS3 server with low ping. Discord will likely never be able to offer similar services, unless they adopt the TS3 business model of renting servers.

Discord ping is actually pretty bad most of the time. I'm not sure if buying boost helps with ping or only improves the bitrate of audio?

this place is like your favorite pair of jeans, its comfortable
    regiss and BaanNekTharious like this.

For me, Vent/TS is way better in terms of speaking with each other than Discord; however, Discord is perfect as a chat, got like 8 servers added in on place.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    For me, Vent/TS is way better in terms of speaking with each other than Discord; however, Discord is perfect as a chat, got like 8 servers added in on place.
    Ventrilo in 2020 omegalul
    Ching likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by giga View Post
    Im just surprised this forum still exists lol
    same dude, same. I dont know you, but I definitely remember your nick haha good to see OG players still here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    There is a legitimate benefit to having a really good TS3 server with low ping. Discord will likely never be able to offer similar services, unless they adopt the TS3 business model of renting servers.
    That might be true, but with the current internet speeds and the fact the KO is pretty outdated now, I dont think it makes that much of a difference. People just dont like change lol
    My clan transitioned to discord in 2016 and we use it everyday. its pretty sick actually.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast