Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yep...Nicko went back on his word (Triston) THE SCAMMER

This is a discussion on Yep...Nicko went back on his word (Triston) THE SCAMMER within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Norgrenator IloveFGuG= I love FuckGaming underGround? yea thats the point...
Page: 2

TristoN

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    IloveFGuG= I love FuckGaming underGround?
    yea thats the point

Amine

Holy shit, going to grab some pop corn.

dont worry he doesnt have access to ug

Nevermercy

i rekon ur all idiots for sharing pw's...

dumbasses

oh nigga pls, you have no room to talk tap, you probably scammed all that shit from ppl, this isnt the place to go bitching about it.

nicko ftw, vengence <3

Banned

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    lets see

satan = scammer
    tristran = scammer
    nicko = scammer
    jync = scammer
    nas/vje = scammer

good ole' bunch of cheaters

Who the fuck is tristran? :lol:[/b]
    i wonder

Aluzion

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    Originally posted by Tristan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

lets see

satan = scammer
    tristran = scammer
    nicko = scammer
    jync = scammer
    nas/vje = scammer

Who the fuck is tristran? :lol:
    i wonder[/b]
    Fuck you undefined piece of shit. I never scammed you at all. I let you play my deimos warrior and did nothing with any of your accts.. so how am i the scammer? your a piece of shit honestly.

toymaker

hes really a pussy guys, he whines on vent cause everybody fucks with him, its really quite funny. he acts all tough tho when hes stealing ur stuff but then crys when u make fun of him, ask TheKingOfSwing he knows what im talking about

xAraChNiDx

[quote]
    ... artard ...

Thats some top notch work there chum, you realise that you could have just spelled the word properly and it would have taken the same amount of keystrokes.

this concludes your first lesson in shorthand for retards....

Or is that R-tards, or aretardz, or aretareds, or maybe reeetareds

I'll never be sure again :unsure:

TristoN

Originally posted by toymaker
    hes really a pussy guys, he whines on vent cause everybody fucks with him, its really quite funny. he acts all tough tho when hes stealing ur stuff but then crys when u make fun of him, ask TheKingOfSwing he knows what im talking about
    still mad i usd'ed my are char instead of giving you the rols? grow up kid

oh wait, your gonna "hack me if i dont shut the fuck up" right?
    This coming form the noob that said F9DeviL was a good assassin... ok kid

and btw, 0000000 IS the best sin in ares history, regardless of whether u believe it. Only tossups for best ever are very few people, but 411 has to be in that list too.

Destroyer_Master

The King of the swing is my friend too i am wana know who this Triston is because really guys the way u all talk about him he sounds like a noob and complete asshole lol :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by Aluzion+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aluzion)</div>
    Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

lets see

satan = scammer
    tristran = scammer
    nicko = scammer
    jync = scammer
    nas/vje = scammer

Who the fuck is tristran? :lol:
    i wonder[/b]
    Fuck you undefined piece of shit. I never scammed you at all. I let you play my deimos warrior and did nothing with any of your accts.. so how am i the scammer? your a piece of shit honestly.[/b][/quote]
    why did you leave diez satan? you DID scam some people but i dont have proof of it anymore

im a piece of shit? at least i dont need to koxp in order to gain my levels back in ke. you hated diez because you sucked ass at every class so you thought it would be funny to fuck us all over. when i found out you guys were this retarted performance macroing clan, i said fuck you and reported you guys and was glad to see you get banned

and that deimos warrior? LOL! it was lvl 56 with nothing better than chitin 6 and a glave +5. honestly your the piece of shit, and i hope you really fucking die man because i hate you with a passion.

Aluzion

LOL, i cant even run a macro on my machine. And I suck ass? pfft, you truly are dog shit. I have other characters on human side in diez that are kept secret. Wow you reported us, big woop... we got unbanned a day later you noob cuz we were legit. And I dont hate diez at all btw, just some noobs that are low lvl (aka You). And it aint my problem I know how to exploit bugs when you fuking noobs dont know shit all about exploiting bugs.

Anyways, talk to me when your balls drop. Until you have proof, shut your fucking mouth. OKE TURKY!!!11!!! fucking noob

Originally posted by Aluzion
    LOL, i cant even run a macro on my machine. And I suck ass? pfft, you truly are dog shit. I have other characters on human side in diez that are kept secret. Wow you reported us, big woop... we got unbanned a day later you noob cuz we were legit. And I dont hate diez at all btw, just some noobs that are low lvl (aka You). And it aint my problem I know how to exploit bugs when you fuking noobs dont know shit all about exploiting bugs. *

Anyways, talk to me when your balls drop. Until you have proof, shut your fucking mouth. OKE TURKY!!!11!!! fucking noob
    u look real legit in that picture... with skill bug and autoloot.

Banned

Originally posted by Aluzion
    LOL, i cant even run a macro on my machine. And I suck ass? pfft, you truly are dog shit. I have other characters on human side in diez that are kept secret. Wow you reported us, big woop... we got unbanned a day later you noob cuz we were legit. And I dont hate diez at all btw, just some noobs that are low lvl (aka You). And it aint my problem I know how to exploit bugs when you fuking noobs dont know shit all about exploiting bugs. *

lol, im probably alot more mature than you will ever be and legit for that fact. and why do you have to keep your characters secret in diez on human side? im sure you would lose to me in a 1vs1 because you really do suck ass at every class, and you didnt get unbanned a day later, you cried and went to go play ares or whatever that gay game turfbattles was. and so what you can exploit bugs whoop de fucking do, i can run through a wall when i log back in im so fucking leet!!!!!! shut the fuck up and go back to ranking where you and tioc pk like "pros"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12