yepla babas all diez chickens welcome ^^

This is a discussion on yepla babas all diez chickens welcome ^^ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any chicken who want can play poker online with me :P all are invited at our ventrilo i will make ...
Page: 1

any chicken who want can play poker online with me :P all are invited at our ventrilo i will make you id and login if needed

:P let me know if you wanna come :P ^^

until servers are restarted :P

Dr4g0n

XD

servers r online

Dr4g0n

Must be up only in SERBIA

Genkku

servers r online

[/b]
    Shut the fuck up you moron dumbass turk servers are still offline stop post and act like its online fuck you and i wish you die

Casa

Shut the fuck up you moron dumbass turk servers are still offline stop post and act like its online fuck you and i wish you die[/b]
    ( . ) ( . ) < see those....... your 1 ^^ the servers are up is a joke... take it like a man!.. Dont cry about jokes Laugh at them...

Shut the fuck up you moron dumbass turk servers are still offline stop post and act like its online fuck you and i wish you die[/b]
    hahahahahaaaaaaaa

hahahahahahahahaaaaaa

ooohhh hahahahaaaaa

Casa

hahahahahaaaaaaaa

hahahahahahahahaaaaaa

ooohhh hahahahaaaaa[/b]
    I think he got the Joke

Genkku

OFC its was a joke but he say it more then 10 times we get it now he can shut up

Banned

DONT DIS BABA HE WILL FUCKZ0R YOU UPZ0R

Casa

OFC its was a joke but he say it more then 10 times we get it now he can shut up[/b]
    Well its 02:44 here in England and i got to be up in 4 hours ^^ It kept me ammused and allot more ppl just look at his post!! so you shouldnt actualy complain!!!! only ENVY that this could of been your idea Mr popularity!

Genkku

This is 04:50 and i really dont give a shit if its funny or not i dont look at ko4life all the time till servers up , i listen to music and do something else but this is really annoying

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

somebody come do emoticon fights with me on msn

somebody come do emoticon fights with me on msn [/b]
    gyft msn adress

I see somebody that is to addicted to ko to be healthy. If u know servers are offline then ... you know servers are offline, why do you get so fussed about somebody saying their up when you know they arent ?

There is no need to unzip ur pants and show off your e-dick in here by calling somebody names the way you do. And to wish for somebody to die ... comon man get a grip