Can some one help me with my items !

This is a discussion on Can some one help me with my items ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well about a week ago i bought hanguk sword +7 it got 91ap and 11 str bonus for my dcz ...
Page: 1

ThanxRU

well about a week ago i bought hanguk sword +7 it got 91ap and 11 str bonus for my dcz char i paid shard +7 , 21gbs , 4x rogue chitins +7 , and cleaver +8 so thats more then 65gbs + so the thing is did i buy it good cause like ppl saying omg ur noob u gived 65gbs for that hanguk sword +7 well i just want to know about the weapon kind of new in the server didn't know where to post so i posted here sorry about that and the server is cypher

Mario

sry to say but no1 care about cypher ? hanguk +7 its nothin special there dude, im not sure what answer u want to heard, but i suggest u to change server b4 it will be too late.

ThanxRU

sry to say but no1 care about cypher ? hanguk +7 its nothin special there dude, im not sure what answer u want to heard, but i suggest u to change server b4 it will be too late.[/b]
    i played ares for 2 yrs lvl 76 warrior got hacked tried all servers its same shit

Mario

cypher is the worst choice, there is more edited chars with +2/+3 uniques than hairs on your legs

EDIT: if u wanna play, just go on some new servers, logos got many english speakin ppl, no clues about ronark

ThanxRU

cypher is the worst choice, there is more edited chars with +2/+3 uniques than hairs on your legs

EDIT: if u wanna play, just go on some new servers, logos got many english speakin ppl, no clues about ronark [/b]
    but i got like iron bow +8 shell set +7 100gbs iron bow +7 raptor +7 toto +8 hanguk +7 iron belt neck cant leave cyhper

RiseAgainst_

Seriously dude.. idk why u keep on playing on that fuked up server aptal sisko domuz

The only think you should be asking yourself is : Are you happy with your purchase? If so, then who cares if it was overpriced

PlayerofRogueC0la

The only think you should be asking yourself is : Are you happy with your purchase? If so, then who cares if it was overpriced [/b]
    true that

Ayman4u

I changed Dual shard+7 +10 gbs on Edana for HS+7 I think its um almost like ur deal and its like 90 gbs at that time I bought in Did that helped you ?xD

jimfujitsu

I payed a cleric earing and a exc shard 6 for one/ares.

wideload620

well if you dont want 2 leave your items ethier sell them on here or another website and purchase items ona newer server

ThanxRU

or quit the game