Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Yes I am rather angery

This is a discussion on Yes I am rather angery within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; w/e cama[/b] he calmed down :lol:...
Page: 2

PlayerofRogueC0la

w/e cama[/b]
    he calmed down :lol:

spam like all you guys

Banned Senior Member

LIke it's been said before, you need more proof of all the claims before we can make any decisions

lorrezispissed

all i can say is rag bought tms char, 1 week after all my items gone, i dont care becus i dont play this game anymore but still, now all i say cama is the best whohoooo cama is pro leet

Wuzzle

Aint it nice to see when any well known ppl get accused of shit the topics ALWAYS get closed so noone can say anything, well known ppl dont always = gg, it just means they can get away with a hell of a lot more because there is so many ppl that defend them.

The original topic http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1178569
    was closed why? Because another UK member was accused of shit and it just happens to be the clan you play in.

Let the shit be sed, just because you play in well known clans or "think" you know the well known players dont mean you really "know" them.
    Most ppl sit playing this game ALONE noone is watching over their shoulder to see what they actually do, so how can you SAY you know they havnt done it? You are not there to see are you.

Banned Senior Member

well Wuzzle, the first topic was made in the marketplace... not the right area for a "scammer" topic, and Dragonfire can only move threads to the market moderator vault. Only choice for him was to close the topic at the time

Wuzzle

sorry...couldnt hear u while ur sucking rag's cock whatd u say?[/b]
    Nice to see you jack another forum post, no matter whats posted you can guarantee your gonna be right in to post some lame asre crap, without fail.

Another smart mouthed "big boy" hiding behind a pc screen.

You have broken lets see, most the forum rules many times over but still manage to not be banned, you really must be good at sucking cock yourself.

Nice brown streak down your nose there..............

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Nice to see you jack another forum post, no matter whats posted you can guarantee your gonna be right in to post some lame asre crap, without fail.

Another smart mouthed "big boy" hiding behind a pc screen.

You have broken lets see, most the forum rules many times over but still manage to not be banned, you really must be good at sucking cock yourself.

Nice brown streak down your nose there..............[/b]
    90% of this forum breaks the forum rules 90% of the time...fact is i break the rules within reason, i flame people deserving to be flamed, i dont make spam topics

as for ur whole argument ko4life doesnt ban people with good reputations wah wah awh wah they banned a donater to their forum, they dont give a shit who u are theyll ban who they see fit to be banned when they see fit to ban that person

now u gonna go gothic/emo whatever in the corner cuz u didnt get ur way?

lorrezispissed

roflz gogo wuzzle, ow yeah cama i cant suck wuzzels cock she is a girl

roflz gogo wuzzle, ow yeah cama i cant suck wuzzels cock she is a girl [/b]
    its ok, in that case ur just pussy whipped in the hopes of getting some e-lovin

Wuzzle

Everyone time someone says something to you you jump on the "emo bandwagon" wake up dickhead or grow up, needless to say, with you neither will happen.

Everyone time someone says something to you you jump on the "emo bandwagon" wake up dickhead or grow up, needless to say, with you neither will happen.[/b]
    no i jumped on the emo bandwagon cuz of ur avatar and sig, duh? hence why i said GOTHIC/emo...cuz its more gothic than emo but still kinda emo

Wuzzle

Cam go look up emo, get the right understanding for it then come bak, if your going to class someone at least know what you are talking about 1st...... kk

lorrezispissed

its ok, in that case ur just pussy whipped in the hopes of getting some e-lovin[/b]

if ya talk sow much while you having sex poor girls or guys

Cam go look up emo, get the right understanding for it then come bak, if your going to class someone at least know what you are talking about 1st...... kk[/b]
    emo can be used in many ways...its short for EMOtional...its ok though proven to be an idiot cuz u forgot about ur avatar/sig and the fact i said gothic first so u try to go to definitions...maybe u should just shut up now before u make more of a fool of urself?

maybe go post all the fact(and not what u think happened) in the cheater section(not market section) where it belongs and see what happens....obviously making a flame post like this wasnt gonna get anything done, as the original poster said it was a spam post, deserving to be editted/locked/deleted/ignored/whatever...of course no one can follow proper methods of bringing attention to subjects then bitch and whine when mods do their jobs, idiots -_-

anyway back to watching ufc70, go ponder about what i said about posting while im gone

if ya talk sow much while you having sex poor girls or guys[/b]
    that made no sense, i offer my suggestion of shutting up to u as well, ur only making urself loko like an idiot

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast