Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Yes I am rather angery

This is a discussion on Yes I am rather angery within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; soo let everyone think about this shit and ty for the people who thinks the same way as me butta ...
Page: 6

soo let everyone think about this shit and ty for the people who thinks the same way as me
    butta still gotta say FUCK UK FUCK Tez FUCK TMS lol gonna laugh my ass off if i get ban for say this shit again BUT LET ME SAY IT AGAIN
    FUCK UK FUCK TEZ FUCK TMS
    butta still <3 the BABAS
    have to thanks all the zing infecteds my dutch homies white homies asian homies mexica homies dont matter wtf you are but ty haha all ya fuckers for supporting me[/b]

I won&#39;t ban you for saying that, I&#39;m not a fan of Tez&#39;s either. However, if you do continue to spam "Fuck Tez, Fuck UK, Fuck TMS" throughout this topic, I will ban you. (To reiterate for the slow people, I don&#39;t give a flying fuck about Tez/UK/TMS (whoever/whatever that is), I&#39;m talking about the spamming itself, not the content)

Sustain, read my post in response to TempesTs. I did not edit it because it said "Fuck Tez!" I edited it for a specific reason, which was that it appeared to be random spam.

RagN0rk

i would like to see what tms has to say...[/b]
    same...

little_painter

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=126413
    <-- alanis morissete if you havvent seen it yet
    that damn fag as chicks voice brings mee 2 tears someone shot that biah alreaddy :P

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=126236
    <--- this was the start(unless dragonfire aka tez2, alreaddy altered it)

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=122728
    <--- notice how dragonfire aka tez2 edits my post 2 make mee look like a retard, considder i dont use the buy/sell market soo i have no idea what prices are and hee kept altering them in what i had wrote

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=126251
    <----- more action dragonfire aka tez2

remember, if someone ask you who is arrogant dont bee afraid 2 curse and yell "PAINTER".

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Some of the market moderators are abusing their powers and almost everyone knows it but what can I say, mods are always right.

Strider

why are you editing ppls posts tez got something to hide

i really wanna see anyone from uk who replies to this, especially tms
    they&#39;ll come up with something for sure :P

RagN0rk

i really wanna see anyone from uk who replies to this, especially tms
    they&#39;ll come up with something for sure :P[/b]
    wounder what lie they are thinking of trying to get away from the truth...why they just admit it soo so we wont have to bring anyone else into this problem make it easy for everyone pleaaseeeoo and yeah ill post something in a bit here...

Think I&#39;ll steer clear of this topic before i get accused of being biased

Don&#39;t need another &#39;Paddy&#39;s a bad mod&#39; post

why are you editing ppls posts tez got something to hide[/b]

fyi, tez cant edit people&#39;s posts...

Strider

fyi, tez cant edit people&#39;s posts...[/b]
    fyi ??? fuck you idiot ???

then who is

Banned

Think I&#39;ll steer clear of this topic before i get accused of being biased

Don&#39;t need another &#39;Paddy&#39;s a bad mod&#39; post [/b]
    BUT YOU ARE A BAD MOD AND YOU KNOW IT

p.s. I like the sig with Ken on it, it&#39;s pretty good ^^

morax

Just let it be.&#39;&#39;Omg he said something about Tez, time to edit.&#39;&#39;Nobody cares abt Tez or what is said here let the topic be as it was. Censorship sucks let the freedom of speach be, this is no guantanamo.[/b]

For the record i believe i am one of the most unbiased and liberal mods on here. But after reading the first 8 posts in this topic my cursor was heading for the ban button as well, id have done what shurt did. If you have a problem by all means share it with others here, but do it in an educated manor where you clearly make your points

FUCK THIS - FUCK THAT - BAN me attitude will get you banned, if you structure your arguement then at least we can see whats going on if its just flames without evidence then im sorry but it doesnt belong here!!

THYSS made his point without flaming and it was clear - the rest of you should learn.

P.S Like cama said we dont care who we ban, weve banned a donator for breaking the rules and personally as of late i think we have let too many flames get away. Oh and tez has been banned a few times, muted for a week etc so dont think were biassed or hes above the rules. Hes not.

fyi ??? fuck you idiot ???

then who is[/b]
    I believe fyi means for your information. chill. not every short form is as bad as u think

lorrezispissed

i say fuk you when i want dont like it ban me

morax

i say fuk you when i want dont like it ban me[/b]
    Done

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast