Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Yes I am rather angery

This is a discussion on Yes I am rather angery within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <---- hasn&#39;t touched topic once so don&#39;t blame me :P[/b] <3 PADDY but you ban me a long time ago ...
Page: 8

RagN0rk

<---- hasn&#39;t touched topic once so don&#39;t blame me :P[/b]
    <3 PADDY but you ban me a long time ago lol but still <3 you

For the record i believe i am one of the most unbiased and liberal mods on here. But after reading the first 8 posts in this topic my cursor was heading for the ban button as well, id have done what shurt did. If you have a problem by all means share it with others here, but do it in an educated manor where you clearly make your points

FUCK THIS - FUCK THAT - BAN me attitude will get you banned, if you structure your arguement then at least we can see whats going on if its just flames without evidence then im sorry but it doesnt belong here!!

THYSS made his point without flaming and it was clear - the rest of you should learn.

P.S Like cama said we dont care who we ban, weve banned a donator for breaking the rules and personally as of late i think we have let too many flames get away. Oh and tez has been banned a few times, muted for a week etc so dont think were biassed or hes above the rules. Hes not.[/b]
    ppl get piss off when thier post keeps blocking or editing everytime.

DragonFire

<3 PADDY but you ban me a long time ago lol but still <3 you[/b]

probably because you made 3 topics telling him to fuck off.

And I closed that first topic because What was to become of it? People get flamed....oh shit..there&#39;s some more flames.

Sorry, but it would have been pointless to just let it go.

RagN0rk

probably because you made 3 topics telling him to fuck off.

And I closed that first topic because What was to become of it? People get flamed....oh shit..there&#39;s some more flames.

Sorry, but it would have been pointless to just let it go.[/b]
    lol im not even gonna say shit to you because you will just ban me soo all mods better read this i anit saying shit to this guy

DragonFire

lol im not even gonna say shit to you because you will just ban me soo all mods better read this i anit saying shit to this guy[/b]

lol I can&#39;t ban you.

Banned Senior Member

Ragn0rk ill ban u h34r: h34r: :wub:

Some of the market moderators are abusing their powers and almost everyone knows it but what can I say, mods are always right.[/b]

I love how people keep all the problems with our website and staff bottled up until somebody fucks up, then it&#39;s like Pandora&#39;s box is opened.

why are you editing ppls posts tez got something to hide[/b]

Holy-fucking-shit, do I need to staple it to my forehead? Maybe put it in big flashing letters? His post looked as if it was spam, "fuck this, fuck that, i&#39;ll spam rawr" was the jist of the first line of his original topic. As morax said, I did what most other mods, without prior information of the situation, would have done. Don&#39;t like it? I don&#39;t care really, as a mod, I&#39;m not expected to know everything that goes on in this pitiful excuse for a game.

and Paddy, come on, we need some real drama towards the mods! haven&#39;t had a good "0MGZ0RZ, TEH M0DZ 1S EV1L" topic in awhile :P

i want to know who edited this topic
    "Yes I am rather angery
    Some random flames"

it relates to scam or something to TMS?

the_man_slayer

Sorry guys, I&#39;m really busy atm with work..

But I didnt take raggy&#39;s stuff.. i lost my roc+2 near to the time raggy got hacked..

I&#39;m not hiding behind things, I&#39;m just telling it as it is.. I havent touched that account and I have even tried to help raggy get the pass change and I can get it changed for u rag but I really dont see why I should help u before chargebacks have been canceled..

Gimme a couple of days guys to answer any questions etc.

btw arsenal ftw! :P turb is the dirty geordie xD

i want to know who edited this topic
    "Yes I am rather angery
    Some random flames"

it relates to scam or something to TMS?[/b]

*Looks at the post RIGHT ABOVE YOURS*

I&#39;m actually contemplating giving you a warning...

Strider

Holy-fucking-shit, do I need to staple it to my forehead? Maybe put it in big flashing letters? His post looked as if it was spam, "fuck this, fuck that, i&#39;ll spam rawr" was the jist of the first line of his original topic. As morax said, I did what most other mods, without prior information of the situation, would have done. Don&#39;t like it? I don&#39;t care really, as a mod, I&#39;m not expected to know everything that goes on in this pitiful excuse for a game.

and Paddy, come on, we need some real drama towards the mods! haven&#39;t had a good "0MGZ0RZ, TEH M0DZ 1S EV1L" topic in awhile[/b]

again for those who missed it
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=126236 locked polite one
    this topic fuk this fuk tht still going hmm

cRuX

first of all, its was not tez that did it! was the man slayer kk... noob
    sec, lolz sow i dwl a bypass program for what? didn play this game for 2 months rag got hackd 2 weeks ago
    3th losing all my sjit roflz???, the items that i lost where just items that i never used sow i gave them to ragnork for the warrior, sow i dont care that i lost my items.
    and how do you know what i do? i dwl a program and you know that? do you stalk me? you my dad or my mom? maybe a ghost? ffs saying i dwl koxp programs[/b]
    You don&#39;t even fucking make an attempt at typing/spelling anything correctly..and the sow and dwl shit doesn&#39;t even make sense..why the fuck would you right sow for so? It takes longer rofl..and DL = download..

Strider

You don&#39;t even fucking make an attempt at typing/spelling anything correctly..and the sow and dwl shit doesn&#39;t even make sense..why the fuck would you right sow for so? It takes longer rofl..and DL = download..[/b]

are you for real, since when was a forum a spelling and grammer contest.

Some of the market moderators are abusing their powers and almost everyone knows it but what can I say, mods are always right.[/b]

Care to explain what you are trying to say? and how are some of the market mods abusing their powers?

are you for real, since when was a forum a spelling and grammer contest.[/b]

As I told evenson last night, it&#39;s not that we want it to sound intelligent, with correct punctuation, grammar etc. it&#39;s that we want it to be comprehendable.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast