Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Yes I am rather angery

This is a discussion on Yes I am rather angery within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; again for those who missed it http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=126236 locked polite one this topic fuk this fuk tht still going hmm[/b] I ...
Page: 9

DragonFire

again for those who missed it
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=126236 locked polite one
    this topic fuk this fuk tht still going hmm[/b]

I locked it because

1. It was in the wrong section

and 2. There is really nothing to be said I told phantom about it before I locked it. He told me that there wasn't enough proof to make any further decisions. So I left it locked.

MakuLine

UK really became a shame!

3 stellar gypsys now in there? (Tez = Babashop, TMS = scamming, Ali1989 = fucking up the prices)
    80% of the community protects them, community retarted or corrupt?

IceStorm

Couldn't resist...........................................

h34r:

The IP from this cafe gonna be blocked... and this Account banned... Why oh why?

PS.: Mods, stop to edit posts and protect your friends... that&#39;s start to have a bad reputation! <_<

Banned Senior Member

Seig heil? As far as I know only the topic title was edited after I went to bed last night, And the thread in the market place was locked for serveral reasons which I stated already

Couldn&#39;t resist...........................................

h34r:

The IP from this cafe gonna be blocked... and this Account banned... Why oh why?

PS.: Mods, stop to edit posts and protect your friends... that&#39;s start to have a bad reputation! <_<[/b]

Holy shit, one more post about that and I swear I will begin to PM everyone my original reply.

RagN0rk

Cool

damn i dont even have to say anything....

:wub:

I swear this forum has been taken over by pre pubescent kids

I swear this forum has been taken over by pre pubescent kids[/b]
    the kids have protected by their parents, so they can do watever they want

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I changed the forum title as I am sick of topics going fuck this and that, no need for it and if that is the only level of comunication you are all able of I will happily ban every single one of you.

If you have hard and clear cut proff that TMS has hacked/scammed or anyone else submit it to us and we will investigate. If you ask some of us nicley we can actually help you find things out nad proceed some where but at the moment seems to be like pre school.

Pissing me off is like peeing in the wind, pretty pointless and you end up regretting it afterwards.

I changed the forum title as I am sick of topics going fuck this and that, no need for it and if that is the only level of comunication you are all able of I will happily ban every single one of you.

If you have hard and clear cut proff that TMS has hacked/scammed or anyone else submit it to us and we will investigate. If you ask some of us nicley we can actually help you find things out nad proceed some where but at the moment seems to be like pre school.

Pissing me off is like peeing in the wind, pretty pointless and you end up regretting it afterwards.[/b]
    hahahahahaha

RagN0rk

Sorry guys, I&#39;m really busy atm with work..

But I didnt take raggy&#39;s stuff.. i lost my roc+2 near to the time raggy got hacked..

I&#39;m not hiding behind things, I&#39;m just telling it as it is.. I havent touched that account and I have even tried to help raggy get the pass change and I can get it changed for u rag but I really dont see why I should help u before chargebacks have been canceled..

Gimme a couple of days guys to answer any questions etc.

btw arsenal ftw! :P turb is the dirty geordie xD[/b]
    ok one last thing whos that GG that has the account info too? if you really didnt take the items off of the account i would like to know...instead of blaming you which soo call you didnt take it who else had the info?

I swear, wtf are these kids doing here? you guys should go to ranking, that&#39;s an awesome place for you kids to go to!

the_man_slayer

ok one last thing whos that GG that has the account info too? if you really didnt take the items off of the account i would like to know...instead of blaming you which soo call you didnt take it who else had the info?[/b]
    Stefan, he plays OneWingedAngel11 in shinigami or w/e the clans called.

but im sure it wasnt him

ahh i&#39;ve missed the drama.. glad im browsing the forums again =] lol.. +1 to chem

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast