Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Yes Priestdro, for you.. stupid scammer

This is a discussion on Yes Priestdro, for you.. stupid scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For what reason would he want the character back for anyways, don't think Dro would do this..[/b] I mean the ...
Page: 2

Banned

For what reason would he want the character back for anyways, don't think Dro would do this..[/b]
    I mean the reason :

priestdro can be babashoper but one warrior or whatever from diez (etc) kill him so fast [/b]
    If he hacked my bro for this reason, he&#39;s a stupid maturate from internet <_<

Its funny to see how people say he is a scammer from the topic
    we havent heard dro&#39;s side yet but yet HE IS A SCAMMER!!!!! ARR!!!!

vandy u should be banned for accusing before everything is known -.-
    oh and ur poor turkishlike english.

Didnt email change get enabled today ?
    didnt u loose the char today
    ur brother stole it!

Banned

Well, i gyfted my priest char to my brother, and i told him for dont play cuz PRIESTDRO (Dro on ko4life) sold me the priest without E-MAIL.
    I was got hacked for "him" (he was say : "too many friends was have the pw") almost 2 months ago, and he GIVED ME A LINK FOR CHANGE PASSWORD (without e-mail), cuz he said "i can&#39;t give my e-mail cuz is my owner e-mail"
    Today my brother was go log on priest, and see "wrong password", so? at the moment only him have the e-mail for "forgot password"

/gg for you stupid scammer, all ppl say u&#39;re a trustable player but u&#39;re a stupid noob >_<[/b]

vandy u should be banned for accusing before everything is known -.-
    oh and ur poor turkishlike english.

Didnt email change get enabled today ?
    didnt u loose the char today
    ur brother stole it![/b]
    lawl why dont you read.. aww how do you expect me to get banned ? ohh i see i am agreeing with smash is that it ?
    dro had the email smash never did..

Goliath

Actually I Dont doubt that he scammed u , cause he has like 4 users on his acc , atleast one of them is a big fkn retard, "he ressed me TWICE with 4 stone "

Banned

The prove is here :

Banned

smash, sorry to say but its your fault for not seeing all the topics that have been going around about email changes. k2 enabled it so ANYONE that had info to the account now has all of your items. i would never of bought the account if i couldnt change the password or had email to it. sorry to say man, seems like your a nice guy and all but you should of talked to dro first before making an entire topic about him, he would of helped you out if you had a problem with the account, but you make him seem like a scammer now when in fact its not even his fault, its k2&#39;s.

smash, sorry to say but its your fault for not seeing all the topics that have been going around about email changes. k2 enabled it so ANYONE that had info to the account now has all of your items. i would never of bought the account if i couldnt change the password or had email to it. sorry to say man, seems like your a nice guy and all but you should of talked to dro first before making an entire topic about him, he would of helped you out if you had a problem with the account, but you make him seem like a scammer now when in fact its not even his fault, its k2&#39;s.[/b]
    to change email u need access to the old email, since dro is the only one to have access to it, he is the only one that could have scammed him here.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Actually I Dont doubt that he scammed u , cause he has like 4 users on his acc , atleast one of them is a big fkn retard, "he ressed me TWICE with 4 stone " [/b]
    the reason u gave is completely irrelevant(u&#39;re saying one of his users on GIRAKON is a retard, not HIMSELF) and this is talking about kenneth&#39;s email NOT his character. don&#39;t get what the hell u&#39;re trying to say here.

as for dro, i&#39;ve known him for a damn long time to know he wouldn&#39;t need to do this to scam u. he has so many player&#39;s account info he could&#39;ve just scammed them -.- doesn&#39;t make sense he chose to scam u instead of other ppl, its not like ur account is made of real gold or something.

The prove is here :

[/b]
    Sorry but how tard are you ?

dro gave you so you could change pass, and he will be happy to do it any time to help you.

Banned

Sorry but how tard are you ?

dro gave you so you could change pass, and he will be happy to do it any time to help you.[/b]
    Yep, to help me change the account&#39;s password so only I would have access to it, and now maybe he used forgot password system to change it and i lost the char

Yep, to help me change the account&#39;s password so only I would have access to it, and now maybe he used forgot password system to change it and i lost the char[/b]
    Now you say "maybe"

U started accusing him, dont ever do that..
    Talk to kenneth first before accusing him of scamming

Havent ppl been complaining about "random hackings" where they r the only ones who knew PW? id believe that over dro scamming someone...

Banned

Now you say "maybe"

U started accusing him, dont ever do that..
    Talk to kenneth first before accusing him of scamming[/b]
    Ya, i talk to him in ko and he just say "Ignored."
    Talk to him via messages of e-mail, he dont talk to me, i send letters, he ignore me, i talk to him here, he dont talk to me. so?
    And this maybe is same of 99%

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Ya, i talk to him in ko and he just say "Ignored."
    Talk to him via messages of e-mail, he dont talk to me, i send letters, he ignore me, i talk to him here, he dont talk to me. so?
    And this maybe is same of 99%[/b]
    1) dro hasn&#39;t been on and is super inactive these past few days.. sometimes i&#39;ll be on the acc for ressing/bosses n if i ignore anybody its cause its usually clan kac clan pls etc etc so its not on purpose.
    2)about the rest.. i have no idea.

1) dro hasn&#39;t been on and is super inactive these past few days.. sometimes i&#39;ll be on the acc for ressing/bosses n if i ignore anybody its cause its usually clan kac clan pls etc etc so its not on purpose.
    2)about the rest.. i have no idea.[/b]
    (talking about girakon btw)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast