Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Yes Priestdro, for you.. stupid scammer

This is a discussion on Yes Priestdro, for you.. stupid scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so u want that priestdro scam u? not some1 else? if u get scammed what does it matter by who ...
Page: 4

Banned

so u want that priestdro scam u? not some1 else? if u get scammed what does it matter by who u got scammed?

btw i wouldnt buy an acc if i cant change the pass myself.. but thats you[/b]
    "i hope no" the email dont got hacked <_<

sexy Owa

ive never seen a person get scammed as much as you have smash >.< i dont know dro myself so i cant say its impossable that he did it, but stop setting yourself up for scams dont only look for a person being "legit" make your trades/sales/purchases more secure >.< never buy a char without every bit of info you need to make it yours and only yours :/ i do hope dro didnt do this and im looking forward to his reply

I dont have any option for talk to him, i think he blocked me on msn, and when i talk to him in ko he dont talk to me, he just ignore me <_<[/b]

I doubt he blocked you. It very well could be that he is busy with school. I know he just started back up at his university and, tbh, I would rather deal with college than dealing with someone claiming to of been scammed by me on an online game.

Edit: And I HIGHLY doubt it was Dro who did this. I&#39;d give Dro my info with full confidence that nothing would be fucked up when I got back.

Banned

why cause hes a legend ?. he&#39;s still human and you cant read his mind[/b]
    +1

No because he isnt like that and he wouldnt need priestdro[/b]
    how u know this....your his real life friend? and also that can be said about many past scammers.

he could or could have not done it.....without proof we dont know but all fingers point to him but as i have said many times before you need actual proof and facts to condem someone

as it stands now the only thing you can do is be cautious of him but until he is proven guilty with facts you cant say he did it 100%

i am not sticking up for dro cause its the last person on these forums i would stick up for cause i "personally" think he is a two faced back stabbing piece of shit talker but i do not condem for this accusation unless he either says he did it or proof is found that he actually did it

i am sticking up for fairness and equality

Toredo

I doubt he blocked you. It very well could be that he is busy with school. I know he just started back up at his university and, tbh, I would rather deal with college than dealing with someone claiming to of been scammed by me on an online game.
    Edit: And I HIGHLY doubt it was Dro who did this. I&#39;d give Dro my info with full confidence that nothing would be fucked up when I got back.[/b]
    He woudn&#39;t scam you ofc.No1 would prefer scam one Moderator than a random person :P

wawh

He woudn&#39;t scam you ofc.No1 would prefer scam one Moderator than a random person :P[/b]
    whats the difference?

poiz3n

he hasnt posted here cuz he scammed, fucking losers, get a job

Banned Senior Member

OFC there is a difference because if it was a MOD no one would doubt his credibility

He woudn&#39;t scam you ofc.No1 would prefer scam one Moderator than a random person :P[/b]

My position on these forums doesn&#39;t mean much overall. Even before I became a moderator here, I&#39;d gladly share my info with Dro if he needed it for something.

And Poiz3n, cool the flaming. He is attending college, as I said in my first post, he hasn&#39;t been ingame much this past week either because school started back this past Monday.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

This is retarded....

first of all, I didn&#39;t sold you no God damn account, you bought an ID and a Password to my old account from EVENSON, not Dro, but EVENSON. Since you were stupid enough to do this, and I found it out after you had send him the money for it, I decided to help you out by giving you the link to restore the password or whatever, as your SS proves. After that I haven&#39;t even wondered about the account, yet it keeps coming back to me...

You know what? Yes, I ignored you on PMs, cuz you were spaming my fucking inbox with "clan me please" after you had made a topic calling me a scamer... http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=142174 This topic rings any bell? So if I decided to ignore your bull shit, I believe I&#39;m on fair grounds.

You wanted me to give you MY PERSONAL E-MAIL just cuz you bought my old account from someone else? I didn&#39;t agreed to shit, if you made a wrong deal, is not my fault.

As into what happened now, don&#39;t point your fingers at me. Why would I even want that account back? I sold it for one reason, why would I want it back again?

If you believe me or not, that&#39;s your deal, but I didn&#39;t touched this account at all. Either you got hacked by someone else, or K2 database screwed you over. Try to do the forgotten password thing, if I get any e-mail with links, like how it happened the last time, again, I&#39;ll be more than glad to send it back to you so you can say "I&#39;m sorry priestdro".

And I didn&#39;t responded earlier cuz first, was in the hospital earlier, then on rest cuz my ankle is fucked, and now just came back from class. obviously, is someone gets educated is a scammer right?

why not just change the email to the acct since you can now? and change all the sq and info? or can they still get it if they have the orginal email that was registered to the account but im pretty sure if you change the email your pretty good to go and make a few purchases so they cant send a cs ticket and get acct back

h34r: I&#39;m not a mod.. he had my info.. only thing he flogged were my souls

He said he was using them but I still have my doubts h34r:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

This is retarded....

first of all, I didn&#39;t sold you no God damn account, you bought an ID and a Password to my old account from EVENSON, not Dro, but EVENSON. Since you were stupid enough to do this, and I found it out after you had send him the money for it, I decided to help you out by giving you the link to restore the password or whatever, as your SS proves. After that I haven&#39;t even wondered about the account, yet it keeps coming back to me...

You know what? Yes, I ignored you on PMs, cuz you were spaming my fucking inbox with "clan me please" after you had made a topic calling me a scamer... http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=142174 This topic rings any bell? So if I decided to ignore your bull shit, I believe I&#39;m on fair grounds.

You wanted me to give you MY PERSONAL E-MAIL just cuz you bought my old account from someone else? I didn&#39;t agreed to shit, if you made a wrong deal, is not my fault.

As into what happened now, don&#39;t point your fingers at me. Why would I even want that account back? I sold it for one reason, why would I want it back again?

If you believe me or not, that&#39;s your deal, but I didn&#39;t touched this account at all. Either you got hacked by someone else, or K2 database screwed you over. Try to do the forgotten password thing, if I get any e-mail with links, like how it happened the last time, again, I&#39;ll be more than glad to send it back to you so you can say "I&#39;m sorry priestdro".

And I didn&#39;t responded earlier cuz first, was in the hospital earlier, then on rest cuz my ankle is fucked, and now just came back from class. obviously, is someone gets educated is a scammer right?[/b]
    Panda paaan h34r:

GetRichOrDieTrying

why u always get scammed or hacked >___<

Aba

Smash stop getting scammed

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast