Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Yes Priestdro, for you.. stupid scammer

This is a discussion on Yes Priestdro, for you.. stupid scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Only noobs use vista...
Page: 5

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Only noobs use vista

Banned

i really dont browse topics much and even i know u got scammed a lot...

plz just... stop

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

h34r: I'm not a mod.. he had my info.. only thing he flogged were my souls

He said he was using them but I still have my doubts h34r:[/b]
    he was "using" them...by npcing them so he could pay for butt secks with schrotti

Banned Senior Member

Smash stop getting scammed[/b]
    yea i agreeee why u always

Banned

Only noobs use vista[/b]
    it is a theme <_<

Banned

This is retarded....

first of all, I didn&#39;t sold you no God damn account, you bought an ID and a Password to my old account from EVENSON, not Dro, but EVENSON. Since you were stupid enough to do this, and I found it out after you had send him the money for it, I decided to help you out by giving you the link to restore the password or whatever, as your SS proves. After that I haven&#39;t even wondered about the account, yet it keeps coming back to me...

You know what? Yes, I ignored you on PMs, cuz you were spaming my fucking inbox with "clan me please" after you had made a topic calling me a scamer... http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=142174 This topic rings any bell? So if I decided to ignore your bull shit, I believe I&#39;m on fair grounds.

You wanted me to give you MY PERSONAL E-MAIL just cuz you bought my old account from someone else? I didn&#39;t agreed to shit, if you made a wrong deal, is not my fault.

As into what happened now, don&#39;t point your fingers at me. Why would I even want that account back? I sold it for one reason, why would I want it back again?

If you believe me or not, that&#39;s your deal, but I didn&#39;t touched this account at all. Either you got hacked by someone else, or K2 database screwed you over. Try to do the forgotten password thing, if I get any e-mail with links, like how it happened the last time, again, I&#39;ll be more than glad to send it back to you so you can say "I&#39;m sorry priestdro".

And I didn&#39;t responded earlier cuz first, was in the hospital earlier, then on rest cuz my ankle is fucked, and now just came back from class. obviously, is someone gets educated is a scammer right?[/b]
    If only you have the e-mail of the account (your own e-mail), who was make "Forgot password" ? Really.. because no1 know the password except me and my brother.

If only you have the e-mail of the account (your own e-mail), who was make "Forgot password" ? Really.. because no1 know the password except me and my brother.[/b]
    U said that you bought the account and that the person said they didnt know the secret question and stuff. So the person that sold the account to you does kno the PW and ID. It is possible that he could have put in a forgot pw on the main website though...

WARP

I found out that some stuff is missing on this topic.

When u want to change the password, u must have the email password, so u can get the key To change the password Right? u dont need to know SQ,pw, u just need to know the ID, and the KEY that is emailed to the owner account, so how "possible"(lol) is that the password got changed and dro´s know´s nothing?. Im not making any acusation, just found this weird.

the_man_slayer

but if someone hacked dro&#39;s email and did the forgotten pass.. why wouldnt they change the pass to dro&#39;s email aswell?

:/

Dro has been busy with college for like.. 3 days now, he barely has time to log onto Girakon to do bosses with us. I know Kenneth like a brother, and the fact that he&#39;s been incredibly busy with school and whatnot, it&#39;s lucky to even get to talk with him on msn.. I also know that he is not anywhere near the nature to do something like this, i&#39;ll speak with him though ASAP. Just please try and keep from flaming the fuck out of him before anyone even has to chance to see what&#39;s up.

lawl @ dro hacking you. Woulden&#39;t happen. AFAIK he has no intentions of getting back on diez and of all the freakin account info he knows why would he do such an obvious thing? Anyone with half a brain that reads your picture of "proof" can figure out what is going on so I wont even bother responding to that, other than the fact it should be VERY clear he is giving you an opportunity to change your password again considering he is the ONLY person you can go through to do it. Don&#39;t know you smash, have nothing against you but you are a very dumb person. I&#39;ll be upfront about it bro, you get "hacked" and scammed way to much because of your own mistakes in character trading.

I feel more sorry for Dro because he has to put up with these false accusations for a while now. Hope you get your account sorted back though.

Here is a quote from Dro in another topic, and to his defence this topic should be locked with his responce on this issue.

Uh why the hell am I a scammer? First of all, I don&#39;t have access to that account, since I sold it quite some time ago, and not to you. You were stupid enough to buy it from Evenson, by paying him God knows how much money, to just receive ID and password... afterwards, came asking me to give you my e-mail account, wich of course, I had no reason to give to you since it was MY personal e-mail account.

Since you had already paid a fuck load of money for it, I decided to do what I could. The forgoten password was back enabled, so gave you the link to set your own password, like your SS proves I did. Afterwards, I haven&#39;t messed with the account again, yet, even if I didn&#39;t sold you the account, I&#39;m the scammer?

You should remember that I left that account months ago, and out of kindness I helped you with the link. If the account is still related to my e-mail, I&#39;ll be more than glad to re-send it to you so you stop whining.[/b]

Jay

first of all, I didn&#39;t sold you no God damn account, you bought an ID and a Password to my old account from EVENSON, not Dro, but EVENSON
    [/b]

should sum it up for u

lawl[/b]
    sry to dissapoint u but (1.) "lawl" is a word mostly made for english people, dont think a half brain turk like u should use it .. (2.) dont post here if u dont know shit

just realized dro had posted before my post =[ now i look like a noob for not looking thru the pages! h34r:

(2.) dont post here if u dont know shit[/b]

You&#39;re right.

Vandy, stop posting in topics you have no business in. Sure, this is a public forum, but you chiming in on every topic about any server is extremely annoying. Stick to your own server.

ewenson_tr

I love how I always get random pm&#39;s on msn like "Lol, did you scam this person?" I don&#39;t even have ko installed nor read ko4life and I&#39;m still famous, or infamous, whichever. Anywho, love the ko community, almost as brilliant as Halo&#39;s. Good day.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast