Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Yes Priestdro, for you.. stupid scammer

This is a discussion on Yes Priestdro, for you.. stupid scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is a confussle....
Page: 6

FastForward

This is a confussle.

Actually I Dont doubt that he scammed u , cause he has like 4 users on his acc , atleast one of them is a big fkn retard, "he ressed me TWICE with 4 stone " [/b]
    just because some1 who plays his account 4 stone ress's u (one being an accident from what i heard) it means that he's a scammer? i dont see the logic in that... "ur friend 4 stone me so ur a scammer" makes no sense whatsoever. retards like u deserve to be 4 stoned.

Banned

but if someone hacked dro's email and did the forgotten pass.. why wouldnt they change the pass to dro's email aswell?

:/[/b]
    If email of dro's was got hacked, he talked about it on this reply (i think he was talk about it..)

Banned

but if someone hacked dro's email and did the forgotten pass.. why wouldnt they change the pass to dro's email aswell?

:/[/b]
    If email of dro's was got hacked, he talked about it on this reply (i think he was talk about it..)

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

As far as my E-Mail being hacked, can't say cuz it has been because still got access to it, and never said otherwise, but I haven't received any e-mail from K2 on it. Obviously, me saying that didn't do it is worthless for SmasH since apparently I'm a scammer for not wanting to give him my e-mail in a trade I never agreed on, never promoted on and never did... If I get any e-mail from K2 regarding forgotten password or whatever the hell they send now, AGAIN, I'll be more than glad to give you the god damn mail.

On a side note, to see if your brain still works, if I wanted to hack you, wouldn't I have done months before instead of sending you all the info required for you to change the password? I guess that's my reward for trying to fix your stupid error on buying an account with just an ID and a PASSWORD, NOTHING ELSE, from someoen you knew nothing about..

Gratitud is a bitch.

Banned

As far as my E-Mail being hacked, can't say cuz it has been because still got access to it, and never said otherwise, but I haven't received any e-mail from K2 on it. Obviously, me saying that didn't do it is worthless for SmasH since apparently I'm a scammer for not wanting to give him my e-mail in a trade I never agreed on, never promoted on and never did... If I get any e-mail from K2 regarding forgotten password or whatever the hell they send now, AGAIN, I'll be more than glad to give you the god damn mail.
    On a side note, to see if your brain still works, if I wanted to hack you, wouldn't I have done months before instead of sending you all the info required for you to change the password? I guess that's my reward for trying to fix your stupid error on buying an account with just an ID and a PASSWORD, NOTHING ELSE, from someoen you knew nothing about..

Gratitud is a bitch.[/b]
    Thanks :wub:, if i make "forgot password" the acc still send messages to your acc?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

How the hell would I know? I varely remember the account ID for crying out loud.

On a side note:
    Thanks :wub:, if i make "forgot password" the acc still send messages to your acc?[/b]
    So now you thank me after calling me a scamer twice for something I didn't do? I'd be in all my rights to say a big FUCK YOU and get away with it, but I'm not gonna do that... because guess what, I AM NOT A SCAMER.

god damn hypocrit...

Banned

How the hell would I know? I varely remember the account ID for crying out loud.

On a side note:
    So now you thank me after calling me a scamer twice for something I didn't do? I'd be in all my rights to say a big FUCK YOU and get away with it, but I'm not gonna do that... because guess what, I AM NOT A SCAMER.

god damn hypocrit...[/b]
    what u would do in my position? ... i would not find out that ur mail got hacked.. but nvm, say what u want just want the char

what u would do in my position? ... i would not find out that ur mail got hacked.. but nvm, say what u want just want the char[/b]
    well i know what my response would be if i was Dro and i had just read what you'd written in this topic...

anyhow, topic is both pointless and over so i'm gonna close it

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456