Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

YES YES YES :D

This is a discussion on YES YES YES :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; actually gm didnt help us much, he said things that we already knew, later when we speak with him we ...
Page: 3

Question

actually gm didnt help us much, he said things that we already knew, later when we speak with him we felt like he was ignoring us [/b]
    so all this great job was only trought the tickets ?

so all this great job was only trought the tickets ?[/b]
    Yes, all that we achieved was trought tickets

Less

Gratz Sub

Huzar

So how u do this, get back acc with items? What u write on this tickets?

I spam them on whole month about tickets "my acc hacked", give them ss with ip, who hacked my email on gmail, payment history, etc. but they still close my tickets.
    On friday I write to them ticket "I can't change my eamil on G1 site on acc ****, can u change them to: **@gmail.com" and give them payment history. Today they write to me ticket: "we change your email, go to G1 site and check this". I take forgot psw, and I got temp psw on eamil... I get my acc back, but he is naked... heh.

Shawntay

congratz.... 1 in a million[/b]
    Thats for sure 1 in a million!

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

awesome dude congratz

Woah congratz fukin nice k2 is improving a lot lately[/b]
    +1 seems like they are stepping it up a lil bit

So how u do this, get back acc with items? What u write on this tickets?

I spam them on whole month about tickets "my acc hacked", give them ss with ip, who hacked my email on gmail, payment history, etc. but they still close my tickets.
    On friday I write to them ticket "I can't change my eamil on G1 site on acc ****, can u change them to: **@gmail.com" and give them payment history. Today they write to me ticket: "we change your email, go to G1 site and check this". I take forgot psw, and I got temp psw on eamil... I get my acc back, but he is naked... heh.[/b]
    I didn't write nothing special, first sent ticket from the right section (about lost/hacked account), provided them all info they request, wrote what items gone, used provide additional info option to write what happened and waited. When they answered that they don't support these issues if you are non prem I reminded them that I'm sending tickets from a non prem account cuz my real account got hacked and I cannot access it. So I got respond from one CSR that he cannot resolve this issue personally and will send it to another department (standard answer)...and yeah, it took 1 month but they restored the account, I was doing what they asked me to do, and it worked out.

Huzar, sam byłem zaskoczony, że odzyskali też itemy

I didn't write nothing special, first sent ticket from the right section (about lost/hacked account), provided them all info they request, wrote what items gone, used provide additional info option to write what happened and waited. When they answered that they don't support these issues if you are non prem I reminded them that I'm sending tickets from a non prem account cuz my real account got hacked and I cannot access it. So I got respond from one CSR that he cannot resolve this issue personally and will send it to another department (standard answer)...and yeah, it took 1 month but they restored the account, I was doing what they asked me to do, and it worked out.

Huzar, sam byłem zaskoczony, że odzyskali też itemy [/b]

So overall how many tickets did you have to write? 5?

Congrads btw, I never see many people get their accounts back. Lady luck blessed you I suppose. :P

So overall how many tickets did you have to write? 5?

Congrads btw, I never see many people get their accounts back. Lady luck blessed you I suppose. :P[/b]
    arround 4, and in each I had to provide some info few times

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123