Can some1 copy what C4ptain posted about extra security !!!!

This is a discussion on Can some1 copy what C4ptain posted about extra security !!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; everytime i click on " An extra security to prevent hack (just an idea) " i get kicked from forum ...
Page: 1

Default Can some1 copy what C4ptain posted about extra security !!!!

everytime i click on " An extra security to prevent hack (just an idea) "
    i get kicked from forum and automaticly closes the window.
    its like the Forum don't want me to read that topic

EdN

I was thinking if the game could add a confirm password or something before trade/merchant, so only the true owner can trade/sell items out, this way theres no reason for a hacker to hack an account. The way to set the password could be like the most common password system, if u wanna change password u need to know the old password, and u can set ur password at.. sundries or something

Anyway, its just an idea, ofc K2 wouldnt be arsed enough to add this feature ingame..

PsyClone

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    I was thinking if the game could add a confirm password or something before trade/merchant, so only the true owner can trade/sell items out, this way theres no reason for a hacker to hack an account. The way to set the password could be like the most common password system, if u wanna change password u need to know the old password, and u can set ur password at.. sundries or something

Anyway, its just an idea, ofc K2 wouldnt be arsed enough to add this feature ingame..

EdN

beat ya to it biatch

Clerice

wouldn't that mean that the hacker that's already on your account would have a pass and could just use that pass? im not sure what you mean exactly.

Or do you mean a different password for item trading than for user account?

Nattefrost

I think by this he means a "Runescape" kind of thing.

I checked it out a month ago, to see the progress and when i looked in my inn it asked me for a PIN number. And i would have to click my mouse on a number pad that the menu provided.

This way, IF you get hacked the hacker will not be able to get into your INN. So technically each time you logg off you can place all things into your INN and it will be 100% safe as the hacker cannot guess your PIN cause it cannot be key logged.

hahampus

+1

oncemore

i highly recommend you stop before your banned hahampus

Too late for that, already gone lol

Hypnos

I was thinking if the game could add a confirm password or something before trade/merchant, so only the true owner can trade/sell items out, this way theres no reason for a hacker to hack an account.[/b]
    That's what item sealing is. If you have anything of value, it's more than worth getting gold for one month.

ChosenAngel

that feature wasnt there back when this was posted look at the dates

Canadian

I think by this he means a "Runescape" kind of thing.
    I checked it out a month ago, to see the progress and when i looked in my inn it asked me for a PIN number. And i would have to click my mouse on a number pad that the menu provided.
    This way, IF you get hacked the hacker will not be able to get into your INN. So technically each time you logg off you can place all things into your INN and it will be 100% safe as the hacker cannot guess your PIN cause it cannot be key logged.[/b]
    Never played Runescape, but that's a great idea IMO. Not like it will be implemented, but still..

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Unfortunately, K2 cannot make any mods to the game, only MGames can (the actual creators of the game).

k2 can if they had the devs for it ^^ but since its kids with homelearned c# asp and shit they cant ^^