Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

YEY im hacked :P

This is a discussion on YEY im hacked :P within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im such a retard to let this happen and i knew it wud happen but i dno why i didnt ...
Page: 1

idefix

im such a retard to let this happen and i knew it wud happen but i dno why i didnt just make it not happen... his msn is [email protected] prolly not his real msn just made a new special one just for me, hes from england and hes phonenumber is +44190062679, irl name James O'Donnel and he lives in england and what else i got to say... PWND and finally got rid of this game i guess...

gratz and have fun to the guy who got the char...

P O'Donnell TEL: 01900 62679 146 Harrington Rd, Workington CA14 3UL

plz some1 who lives near this, go knock on the door, ask for james and kick him in the nuts for me.. thx for any1 who takes my advice and take a screenshot of that and ill reward u xD

Lvzbel

thats sucks

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=e...mp;t=h&om=1

Sounds like P O`Donnell = his dad maybe?

Bob

Why would you blame him for your mistake

congratulation :/ now say bai bai to KO

Axarus

zzz fuck Im dont like when ppl get hacked because some stupid turk make "good" joke

Speed

ur not hacked , ur scammed ... 2 totally different subjects

MageMile

im such a retard to let this happen and i knew it wud happen but i dno why i didnt just make it not happen... his msn is [email protected] prolly not his real msn just made a new special one just for me, hes from england and hes phonenumber is +44190062679, irl name James O'Donnel and he lives in england and what else i got to say... PWND and finally got rid of this game i guess...

P O'Donnell TEL: 01900 62679 146 Harrington Rd, Workington CA14 3UL
    plz some1 who lives near this, go knock on the door, ask for james and kick him in the nuts for me.. thx for any1 who takes my advice and take a screenshot of that and ill reward u xD[/b]

yes and wtf is that doing on General Chat <_<

Psy

vvvvvvvvvvvvv look at my sig vvvvvvvvv

im such a retard to let this happen and i knew it wud happen but i dno why i didnt just make it not happen... his msn is [email protected] prolly not his real msn just made a new special one just for me, hes from england and hes phonenumber is +44190062679, irl name James O&#39;Donnel and he lives in england and what else i got to say... PWND and finally got rid of this game i guess...

P O&#39;Donnell TEL: 01900 62679 146 Harrington Rd, Workington CA14 3UL
    plz some1 who lives near this, go knock on the door, ask for james and kick him in the nuts for me.. thx for any1 who takes my advice and take a screenshot of that and ill reward u xD[/b]
    That phone number wont exist since i.e 01623 402810, there must be 11 numbers all together for an english number :/

idefix

That phone number wont exist since i.e 01623 402810, there must be 11 numbers all together for an english number :/[/b]
    lols m8 i CALLED HIM and he answered lols -_-

and hacked, scammed, all the same bullshit xD same result. doesnt matter to me.

and yeah p o&#39;donnel is his dad, just searched for his phone number and htats the home phone, which belongs to the owner of the house so prolly his dad... well i called anyways so that +44190062679 coz im outside UK so...

Good luck

Wyvern

zzz fuck Im dont like when ppl get hacked because some stupid turk make "good" joke
    [/b]
    wht ? anyway... Sad for u , good luck in yo real life.

I&#39;m trying to get to a real life but I can&#39;t post in the market to sell my char so ill post here

idefix

btw all spam his phone number and hope his parents answer xD i wanna talk with them... dont think itll help or anything but i just wanna tell them xD gonna call them some night, hope i wake him up... lol xD im furious, want vengeance... and ill hopefully get it some day...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast