Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Yo guys

This is a discussion on Yo guys within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yo guys i started playing this game 3 years ago after my 1st 2 years of play i quit the ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Kirbey
    Guest

    Default Yo guys

    yo guys i started playing this game 3 years ago after my 1st 2 years of play i quit the game for awhile now im back my original game name was link_yoda and i was wondering if there was any old CaRnAgE clan memebers playing anymore?

  2. #2
    imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United States of Eurasia
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    carnage, like, Aa-irunwithashield-jax carnage?

  3. #3
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Welcome back

    idk much bout carnage.... gl

  4. #4
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    i dont understand why people even come back to a game like this... the population will not grow bigger, the graphics are horrible, the hosting company is a disgrace and is also massively corrupted.

    my advice is: if u dont really have anyone to play with, then dont bother... it will not get better.

    if u do find ur buddies tho... good luck.

  5. #5
    Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i dont understand why people even come back to a game like this... the population will not grow bigger, the graphics are horrible, the hosting company is a disgrace and is also massively corrupted.

    my advice is: if u dont really have anyone to play with, then dont bother... it will not get better.

    if u do find ur buddies tho... good luck.
    same reason you played and had the top 3 NP symbol or w/e :P

  6. #6
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i dont understand why people even come back to a game like this... the population will not grow bigger, the graphics are horrible, the hosting company is a disgrace and is also massively corrupted.

    my advice is: if u dont really have anyone to play with, then dont bother... it will not get better.

    if u do find ur buddies tho... good luck.
    I don't understand why you whine in every single topic about people coming back.. If you hate this game so much why do you even troll these forums?

  7. #7
    scrubnub Senior Member Rizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    724

    Default

    I was in Carnage =P

  8. #8
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    I don't understand why you whine in every single topic about people coming back.. If you hate this game so much why do you even troll these forums?
    why is everything for this community whining or crying...?

    and why do u care, too? this games that deep inside your lifestyle that u feel the need to defend it.

    sad

    @smasher it was good while it lasted. i, like everyone on this forum, was too deep into ko, im glad im finally over it.

    and over it for good, unlike all those people that eventually come back after X amount of time

  9. #9
    Joab Senior Member Yoav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    and over it for good, unlike all those people that eventually come back after X amount of time
    never say never

  10. #10
    Senior Member the ring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    and over it for good, unlike all those people that eventually come back after X amount of time
    i wanna share

  11. #11
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    why is everything for this community whining or crying...?

    and why do u care, too? this games that deep inside your lifestyle that u feel the need to defend it.

    sad

    @smasher it was good while it lasted. i, like everyone on this forum, was too deep into ko, im glad im finally over it.

    and over it for good, unlike all those people that eventually come back after X amount of time
    You talk like we are all addicted to KO.. Like we do nothing else... Well I enjoy playing KO in my sparetime. I got a job , I go to school, I got a familly, so don't call KO my lifestyle ...

    I am just wondering why a person who quit a game still trolls the forums telling everyone how much it sucks..

  12. #12
    Senior Member Boeren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    544

    Default

    quit trollin' , get rollin' in rlb

  13. #13
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    lolko











    That is all.

  14. #14
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    You talk like we are all addicted to KO.. Like we do nothing else... Well I enjoy playing KO in my sparetime. I got a job , I go to school, I got a familly, so don't call KO my lifestyle ...

    I am just wondering why a person who quit a game still trolls the forums telling everyone how much it sucks..
    because browsing these forums is fun. and i tell people it sucks... because its true? i know u want more people to play in cw or whatever the reason it is, but for once think about others lol, this is the wrong game to get attached to.

    @the ring, sharing =/= playing your own acc, u know... like those people playing 3rd war at 4am? its different than just logging in to pk for 30mins - 1 hr then log off.

    i just wanted to check new expansion is all...

  15. #15
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nynäshamn, Sweden
    Posts
    1,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    because browsing these forums is fun. and i tell people it sucks... because its true?
    Yeah in your personal opinion it does and i'm agreeing 100% with what Rougean says.
    everytime you say anything about KO it's always negative, try to relax.
    i bet there are people out there who thinks KO is the best game (like me, i haven't found any better game than KO)

    i'm just glad people are coming back

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •