Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24

Yo guys

This is a discussion on Yo guys within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor because browsing these forums is fun. and i tell people it sucks... because its true? i ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    because browsing these forums is fun. and i tell people it sucks... because its true? i know u want more people to play in cw or whatever the reason it is, but for once think about others lol, this is the wrong game to get attached to.

    @the ring, sharing =/= playing your own acc, u know... like those people playing 3rd war at 4am? its different than just logging in to pk for 30mins - 1 hr then log off.

    i just wanted to check new expansion is all...
    Ofc I want more people to play c-west.. But I never told any1 who was askin about the status of KO a lie... I tell them how I see it ingame and thats it.

    Since you hate every aspect of this game so much why don't u just go away? or is this such a huge part of ur life now?
    Last edited by Rougean; 06-04-2011 at 11:51 AM.

  2. #17
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Ofc I want more people to play c-west.. But I never told any1 who was askin about the status of KO a lie... I tell them how I see it ingame and thats it.

    Since you hate every aspect of this game so much why don't u just go away? or is this such a huge part of ur life now?
    what i said are no lies at all.

    i dont hate the game itself, the pk system is good, that doesnt mean that the company that hosts it isnt absolute trash or that the graphics are good in the slightest (maybe 10 years ago gfx coulda been on par with other games).

    i just dont want more people to experience the massive disappointment that this game truly is. im actually make them a favor u know? saving them the frustration of putting time and effort into a game whose company dont give a damn about the players.

    and ive already said that i post in these boards for fun, ur no one to tell me to go away lol.

    btw nice edit 50 minutes later. make sure to elaborate your best post in order to win an argument bro!

    Yeah in your personal opinion it does and i'm agreeing 100% with what Rougean says.
    everytime you say anything about KO it's always negative, try to relax.
    i bet there are people out there who thinks KO is the best game (like me, i haven't found any better game than KO)

    i'm just glad people are coming back
    its a good game. outdated but good. i liked it for a long time... im not really bashing the game, but the developers and everything else outside of actual gameplay (pvp that is...because the grindfest and other mechanics arent really much appealing)

  3. #18
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    what i said are no lies at all.

    i dont hate the game itself, the pk system is good, that doesnt mean that the company that hosts it isnt absolute trash or that the graphics are good in the slightest (maybe 10 years ago gfx coulda been on par with other games).

    i just dont want more people to experience the massive disappointment that this game truly is. im actually make them a favor u know? saving them the frustration of putting time and effort into a game whose company dont give a damn about the players.

    and ive already said that i post in these boards for fun, ur no one to tell me to go away lol.

    btw nice edit 50 minutes later. make sure to elaborate your best post in order to win an argument bro!

    its a good game. outdated but good. i liked it for a long time... im not really bashing the game, but the developers and everything else outside of actual gameplay (pvp that is...because the grindfest and other mechanics arent really much appealing)
    @The edit .. Fixed a stupid typo..

    I don't find this game a dissapointment. I like it. Ofc there are things they could improve but I see it going the right direction. (Account restorations for example).

    Now I am not here to defend k2 cuz we both know they are shit.. But I just find it useless that you post in every topic how bad the game is..

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    268

    Default

    KO = great game ran by a shitty ass company. People dont hate this game they hate the people that run it...btw I heard the new Taiwan KO is in beta I dont understand the page at all cuz google translate sux and I dont speak chinese/japanese/korean.

    http://54.gameflier.com/

  5. #20
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    @The edit .. Fixed a stupid typo..

    I don't find this game a dissapointment. I like it. Ofc there are things they could improve but I see it going the right direction. (Account restorations for example).

    Now I am not here to defend k2 cuz we both know they are shit.. But I just find it useless that you post in every topic how bad the game is..
    i just want to avoid a potential new player that could spend their money / time in a more rewarding game.

    odds are that he will eventually require the assistance of k2, and he will be royally fucked over.

    do u know how frustrating can that be..

  6. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Orygun, USA
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    i remember you link_yoda. You had an archer right?

    I had an archer back on dies too...i think we used to do Urk's together in Eslant. =)

  7. #22
    Senior Member Sonor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Ugh Ive been doing the same thing since 03 something draws me back to KO Ill play for a few months and then stop play another game then get bored of that and come back to KO this game has so much potential if they could just get rid of the cheaters I would'nt even care about the bugs and other F-ed up stuff in the game but the cheats totally kill the game..

  8. #23
    Kirbey
    Guest

    Default

    i think this post got a little bit off topic lol if you was in CaRnAgE and knew a Link_yoda can u private message me be cool to talk to any of you guys again

  9. #24
    Senior Member Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    @The edit .. Fixed a stupid typo..

    I don't find this game a dissapointment. I like it. Ofc there are things they could improve but I see it going the right direction. (Account restorations for example).

    Now I am not here to defend k2 cuz we both know they are shit.. But I just find it useless that you post in every topic how bad the game is..
    You havent been playing long enough then :P

    Razor speaks the truth but still, if someone wants to come back and play again they should do it and make their own opinion of what the game has become.

    Im glad i quit and was never convinced to come back. Nonetheless, if you have free time to waste on ko then go for it, play ko, its "time to waste" so who cares how or where its spent

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •