Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You all complain about K2....

This is a discussion on You all complain about K2.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well guys i recently found out that ..... I believe that very few ppl read this licence agreement policy when ...
Page: 1

Countess

Default You all complain about K2....

Well guys i recently found out that .....

I believe that very few ppl read this licence agreement policy when they created accounts... (even i did not read it ).
    Do you know when you create an account and you check that little box that says "i agree" in what you agree?

Well you agree (so did i) that you own nothing on this game. Not even the character that you lvl up and you created ( i've never seen that thing on another mmorpg game company policies...). Everything in this game is property of K2 and no other... When site comes up go and check it

So as Felix said K2 is not robbing us.... WE let K2 rob us

P.S : Correct me if i am wrong

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

lolerbate

Default Re: You all complain about K2....

Originally posted by Countess

I believe that very few ppl read this licence agreement policy when they created accounts... (even i did not read it ).
    Do you know when you create an account and you check that little box that says "i agree" in what you agree?

Well you agree (so did i) that you own nothing on this game. Not even the character that you lvl up and you created ( i've never seen that thing on another mmorpg game company policies...). Everything in this game is property of K2 and no other... When site comes up go and check it *

It's the same in all MMO's thats made to be able to make dupe wipes, bans etc

SiegeR

hahah nice1

thats why i will go wow where u got traded like player not hey aga gimme money for premium

Countess

Originally posted by Klingan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Klingan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Countess

Well you agree (so did i) that you own nothing on this game. Not even the character that you lvl up and you created ( i've never seen that thing on another mmorpg game company policies...). Everything in this game is property of K2 and no other... When site comes up go and check it *

It's the same in all MMO's thats made to be able to make dupe wipes, bans etc[/b]

when i was playing Diablo II LOD and WOW the policy was saying that the character is your own property .... :huh:

Banned

O_o

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Countess+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Countess)</div>
    Originally posted by Klingan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Countess

when i was playing Diablo II LOD and WOW the policy was saying that the character is your own property .... :huh:[/b]

ya but in d2...maphack, duping, etc is practicly legal :unsure:

its hosted on THEIR computer
    unless its client sided, its not really urs

so when u get K2'ed, they are actually K2'ing themselves (K2). however, they dont really give a shit about their items which YOU have worked for, so its u that suffers.

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Countess+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Countess)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Klingan
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Countess

when i was playing Diablo II LOD and WOW the policy was saying that the character is your own property .... :huh:[/b]

ya but in d2...maphack, duping, etc is practicly legal :unsure:[/b][/quote]

KK correction, most MMO's have those rules

JimXrOx

most of mmo's saying that your account is your own property but they are got the masterkey for it.. k2 just owns your character and your practically got nothing

Originally posted by Aory
    its hosted on THEIR computer
    unless its client sided, its not really urs

so when u get K2'ed, they are actually K2'ing themselves (K2). however, they dont really give a shit about their items which YOU have worked for, so its u that suffers.
    +1

SiegeR

its like to be slave of king

u have ur life but its ur kings he can kill u or not

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by SiegeR
    its like to be slave of king

u have ur life but its ur kings he can kill u or not
    More like the king can play God and mess with your mind.

Countess

in case i am gonna get warned or smthing i am not trying to flame or anything on K2 i am just telling the truth....

Road

You guys must be talking about this: © Account. By agreeing to the User Agreement you agree that you do not own the Account you use to access the Service, the characters The Company stores on The Company servers, the game items and the in-game virtual money in the Account, or any other data which the servers and accounts are comprised of. The Account, characters, game items, in-game virtual money and any other data which the servers and accounts are comprised of, are properties of The Company.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast