Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You all complain about K2....

This is a discussion on You all complain about K2.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div> Originally posted by Countess+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Countess) <!--QuoteBegin-Klingan @ <!--QuoteBegin-Countess Well guys i recently found out that ...
Page: 2

Default Re: You all complain about K2....

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Countess+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Countess)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Klingan
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Countess

Well guys i recently found out that .....

I believe that very few ppl read this licence agreement policy when they created accounts... (even i did not read it ).
    Do you know when you create an account and you check that little box that says "i agree" in what you agree?

Well you agree (so did i) that you own nothing on this game. Not even the character that you lvl up and you created ( i've never seen that thing on another mmorpg game company policies...). Everything in this game is property of K2 and no other... When site comes up go and check it *

So as Felix said K2 is not robbing us.... WE let K2 rob us

P.S : Correct me if i am wrong

It's the same in all MMO's thats made to be able to make dupe wipes, bans etc

when i was playing Diablo II LOD and WOW the policy was saying that the character is your own property .... :huh:[/b]

ya but in d2...maphack, duping, etc is practicly legal :unsure:[/b][/quote]

LMAO no it's not, it's just Blizzard lets hackers build a false sense of hope until 6 months from then 200 000 accounts get banned, practically all of diez.

Edit: Forgot to mention K2 blows.

nfw

in wow if you fart thay will ban you xD diablo online blows to much cheating

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12