Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

you cannot sell characters with personal weapons anymore, take this as fair warning!

This is a discussion on you cannot sell characters with personal weapons anymore, take this as fair warning! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; me and razor have just spent an hour trying to figure this out, personal +7 = RIP, even if you ...
Page: 1

Default you cannot sell characters with personal weapons anymore, take this as fair warning!

me and razor have just spent an hour trying to figure this out, personal +7 = RIP, even if you now destroy your personal and seal the character you CANNOT buy it back anymore, warning to anyone buying a character.
    black likes this.

Did you try to put the weapon in the bottom right hand corner of the inventory? Maybe they had fixed it and didn't tell anyone or i'm just wishful thinking.

This is why people sell accounts instead of CR, personals.

Have you tried putting the personal weapon in magic bag? You can seal character with magic bag on it as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpirit View Post
    Have you tried putting the personal weapon in magic bag? You can seal character with magic bag on it as far as I know.
    No you can't. That's why they added possibility to remove equiped magic bag. They were sick from all those requests "please remove my magic bag, I want CR my character"

Probation Senior Member

damn.. those greedy cunts really screwed people over making it impossible to sell accounts. Im sure within a few months the turks will figure it out. lol

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    damn.. those greedy cunts really screwed people over making it impossible to sell accounts. Im sure within a few months the turks will figure it out. lol
    Greedy? In that specific case that is a standard that selling an account is illegal. No matter if it is about Blizzard, Steam or EA (well EA is EA....). Besides, there is no safe way (and never were) to sell the account to anyone without a chance to get it back. Payment history always allowed the account creator to get it back.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Greedy? In that specific case that is a standard that selling an account is illegal. No matter if it is about Blizzard, Steam or EA (well EA is EA....). Besides, there is no safe way (and never were) to sell the account to anyone without a chance to get it back. Payment history always allowed the account creator to get it back.
    selling accounts yes i agree, but having a feature where you get one of the most important items on a character that your able to seal inside of a cypher ring, disabled because they clearly found a bug with it and rather then fix it, they disable it because there lazy, typical nttgame.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    selling accounts yes i agree, but having a feature where you get one of the most important items on a character that your able to seal inside of a cypher ring, disabled because they clearly found a bug with it and rather then fix it, they disable it because there lazy, typical nttgame.
    they probably disabled it because they don't know how to fix this mess.. Sorry to hear that though, I bet you had to sell like half the price of what your char would be normally worth

Yup that true, since EUKO came out, you could sell your character with all armours. So at this early point, the game code already allowed much more. But such fixes are up to Mgame.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Yup that true, since EUKO came out, you could sell your character with all armours. So at this early point, the game code already allowed much more. But such fixes are up to Mgame.
    indeed its really stupid how mgame have that much of a hold over publishers who license out knight online from them, that they aren't allowed to fix certain things themselves but wait for mgame.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

I think this is for USKO only. Still works at Steam I believe. Or am I wrong?

indeed its really stupid how mgame have that much of a hold over publishers who license out knight online from them, that they aren't allowed to fix certain things themselves but wait for mgame.
    I don't think NTT are developers, so even if they are allowed to fix bugs they probably wouldn't even know where to start. Almost anybody can manage a game (ie, private servers) but very few can actually code and fix and make enhancements to the game

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    In 2017 it was working for STKO. Don't know if anything changed, I doubt it did.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    So i can get a character with a personal in it !
    /B Priest !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast