Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

you or a freind had an unfair ban?

This is a discussion on you or a freind had an unfair ban? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i got banned once when i was afk near gavolt. my friend got banned like 2 times before he even ...
Page: 2

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

i got banned once when i was afk near gavolt.
    my friend got banned like 2 times before he even was lvl 10, he didnīt do anything for getting banned and it was me that xped him.[/b]
    sometimes they asume u are gold farming if u are near gavolts ';-/

i know alot of the new gms are eager to get a ban and dont give a shit but guys many times i have been farming on newer servers with a mage at gavolts and i've witnessed the gm lightfeet by me and seconds later the whole area cleared out all banned he left me alone i wasn't running anything suspicious u gotta remember k2 is reading EVERYTHING ur doing on ur computer while playing ko so just use common sense if ur gunna farm coins or play as an archer

and linus closed the topic i assumed he wouldn't reply to me

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

i know alot of the new gms are eager to get a ban and dont give a shit but guys many times i have been farming on newer servers with a mage at gavolts and i've witnessed the gm lightfeet by me and seconds later the whole area cleared out all banned he left me alone i wasn't running anything suspicious u gotta remember k2 is reading EVERYTHING ur doing on ur computer while playing ko so just use common sense if ur gunna farm coins or play as an archer

and linus closed the topic i assumed he wouldn't reply to me[/b]
    eh.....if u have lagg, it can look like your useing a msn bug...when arrow shoots oposite direction you are faceing.. ';s

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12