You got hacked, now what?

This is a discussion on You got hacked, now what? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I log in and go to support ticket. but i cant send any msg about my char hacked every thing ...
Page: 1

tom

Default You got hacked, now what?

I log in and go to support ticket. but i cant send any msg about my char hacked every thing in the support ticket is for ppl that got problems with pay pal etc.. how the fuck can i tell tham that iv'e been hacked?

azza

what you do is go to ko where ever the fuck it is and shit on there front door step and say g0t own3d!

tom

fuck off.

any one knows? im asking these cuz its the first time i got hacked and i dunno what to do h43r:

tom

up

Haxium

u need premium to send ticket to cs, or try to pm ppl that have premium/contactes w/ k2

tom

thx . i logged to site with my edana char that got premium and than i could send msg about other stuff. too bad my main char got no prem

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by tom
    thx . i logged to site with my edana char that got premium and than i could send msg about other stuff. too bad my main char got no prem
    If the char has no premium I don't think they will do anything about it .

tom

Is it worth to buy premium with my hacked char and try to get help? if i wont get help ill kill my self cuz i just bought premium for nothing <_<

Haxium

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tom
    If the char has no premium I don't think they will do anything about it .[/b]
    i dont think so. If someone dont pay for premium and then got help, he'll start to spend money on this game. On another side, a lot of ppl i know and pay premium dont have any help.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

ask for help, let them work on it, go watch movies play othere games. do other stuff till its fixed Or take a nap for a while, um..what i ment to say is....Ask for help and wait

tom

every time i send those fuck heads msg thay said PLEASE ENTER MORE DETAILS" wtf thay want me to tell tham? i tell tham all the info about my hacked char and what date. should i tell tham my penis size too?

Killgannon

Yes.

Nir

hmm SAY evry thing sq , dats,etc etc

redfieldTnT

say ur sq ur log ur pw ur date of birth ur email ur credit card number exp date 3digit confirm code on the cc
    and say it all on the forum.................j/k :lol: B) :rollseyes: :wub: h43r: :P

bull

quit this trash game and play something else