Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

GROBS the almighty ...

This is a discussion on GROBS the almighty ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Congratulation GR0BS and TheReapers!!! You did a damn good job defending the Castel. The way GiZa got into the castel ...
Page: 1

StoneColdAngel

Smile

Congratulation GR0BS and TheReapers!!!

You did a damn good job defending the Castel. The way GiZa got into the castel in the first 3 minutes was just amazing. Maybe you should have just let the doors open to make it easier for them. Your whole clan and you is just a sad excuse of players who wanna be the top of Logos, YOU ARE JUST A JOKE. And after GiZa got it into the castel in less then 3 minutes you showed us again how skilled you are a leader by running like a stupid zombie again and again into GiZa's catapults. Really well done. Oh and I nearly forgot, what the hell you think you are by just putting 3 people in the crystal room to defand it?

I said it 3 weeks ago and now I sadly I have to say it again "I knew this will happen .." !! Art0fWar should have taken the crystal when you first showed up with this sad excuse of a clan to defend Delos. But BBF just believed too muhc into you and always said you will better. Obviously you didn't! We, Art0fWar did a far better job defanding it when we owned the castel because we actually show up with enough people to be able to defend.

So now we , the clan Art0fWar, will cancel the ally and try to get it back on our own or with a new ally.

It's a sad day for Logos that the turks reign now because of the stupidity of one clan leader and the amazing teamwork his clan showed.

Regards
    - Keify aka Coronus [Art0fWar] the only english clan left on logos orc side.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

prestige459

flame more pls? /mute?

StoneColdAngel

flame more pls? /mute?[/b]
    Thats called flame what you do ...

creedofdeath

*grabs popcorn

I smell LEGENDARY flame war

Go go go flame war..

Haha too bad Insanity all left for the new server or we would have pwned Giza xD

Congratulations TheReapers

BruZZler

its not a flame war its just sad ... lol
    Keify aka Coronus is just right and i think the same about that shit

Banned

Gratz

AlwaysSayDie

Only thing the reapers rape is their own anals

greishkan1

Maybe thay just had bad day. I say u suck.

StoneColdAngel

Maybe thay just had bad day. I say u suck.[/b]
    4 bad days in a row? Wow !!!

We suck? We did by far a better job then they did. We defended it for several weeks with alway 35+ people on adn still weekly safed their ass. We even had to go into the crystal room and bomb TheReapers out with the other attackers to defend it because they showed up with a crappy 7 man army.

XxNan0xX

well, today i couldnt be online at csw because of some important things i had to do.
    but in the end i am lucky i cant be online because so i dont had to see this sad part of teamplay.
    i agree with stonecold and i think the reapers should gave us the castle 2 weeks ago cuz
    actually we are the clan which is more active at csw and there is no shame about doing that.
    nvm... i think grobs and some of his guys know what they did today, the last 2 times it was also
    very close and today the castle is finally lost <_<

zzzzzz Drama Drama Drama, ITS A GAME! STFU

greishkan1

4 bad days in a row? Wow !!!

We suck? We did by far a better job then they did. We defended it for several weeks with alway 35+ people on adn still weekly safed their ass. We even had to go into the crystal room and bomb TheReapers out with the other attackers to defend it because they showed up with a crappy 7 man army.[/b]
    If u kill random guy in cz u have to shout that ur god and hes shit???

If they are best clan doesnt mean that their totally noobs if they lose sometimes. And for that 7 guy army i say someone got life. Its summer time and time to fun with beer and other things.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast