Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

**** you K2....

This is a discussion on **** you K2.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <span style="font-family:Georgia">I didn&#39;t see his post. What did he say?</span>[/b] He said the customer support is a damn robot because ...
Page: 10

creedofdeath

<span style="font-family:Georgia">I didn&#39;t see his post. What did he say?</span>[/b]
    He said the customer support is a damn robot because their too cheap/lazy to get an actual person to answer CS.

BTW- It will say "Please PM a GM" for EVERYTHING. Which doesnt help for shit, since 90% of GM&#39;s are retards and don&#39;t understand the english language.

BBYxKISS

He said the customer support is a damn robot because their too cheap/lazy to get an actual person to answer CS.

BTW- It will say "Please PM a GM" for EVERYTHING. Which doesnt help for shit, since 90% of GM&#39;s are retards and don&#39;t understand the english language.[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">So you&#39;re saying the CS people are nonexistant? O.o</span>

creedofdeath

<span style="font-family:Georgia">So you&#39;re saying the CS people are nonexistant? O.o</span>[/b]

Yes basically I am... Or maybe they are too busy getting t3h buttseckz from each other to bother?

TunaFishyMe

lets not make facts up. I dont know what K2&#39;s customer service is doing but they did help me once. I made a complaint and they did give me 2.5k KC which was nice. But I have heard more stories of people spamming them with messages and getting no response.

Yes basically I am... Or maybe they are too busy getting t3h buttseckz from each other to bother?[/b]
    Again, you don&#39;t pay for premium.. it&#39;s free2play; gaining customer support isn&#39;t listed in that description is it? a friend and i both had issues involving buying premium last week (it was only bronze) and it got replied to and fixed in an hour. and it took me only a week last year to get all of my items back from being completely stripped in a random hacking.. not bad at all if i may say so myself. lol, so i think they are quite existent. finally, why must u turn a simply question by BBY into an insult towards her involving sex? grow the hell up

BBYxKISS

lets not make facts up. I dont know what K2&#39;s customer service is doing but they did help me once. I made a complaint and they did give me 2.5k KC which was nice. But I have heard more stories of people spamming them with messages and getting no response.[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">Of course. The more spams of msg&#39;s they receive from the same person = there more chances they&#39;ll ignore you ^^;...</span>

TunaFishyMe

well the reason why they spammed was cuz they were ignored lol. Wierd cycle eh? lol

creedofdeath

lets not make facts up. I dont know what K2&#39;s customer service is doing but they did help me once. I made a complaint and they did give me 2.5k KC which was nice. But I have heard more stories of people spamming them with messages and getting no response.[/b]

Ignoring some people and bothering about others is hardly good customer service No shit, Knight Cash complaints will be handled, because someone with the right connections can totally assrape K2 for cheating real life money... NO company no matter how shitty will try to do that.

But for everything else, there&#39;s CS auto-bots.

Ignoring some people and bothering about others is hardly good customer service No shit, Knight Cash complaints will be handled, because someone with the right connections can totally assrape K2 for cheating real life money... NO company no matter how shitty will try to do that.

But for everything else, there&#39;s CS auto-bots.[/b]
    Keep you&#39;re complaints straight. First the CS doesn&#39;t exist, now you are saying that it does, but only handles USD issues. :mellow:

TunaFishyMe

ahh now i remember. My customer service experience was not that bad. They had a clan bug (which was going for for a couple months) and I had to change clans cuz of remake. We had to get a GM to disband us. Well my clan leader called a GM and he decided not to do it all at the same time. So I gave him the benefit of the doubt and waited a couple days and still nothing. So i messaged CS asking them to disband. 2 days later, Im disband and I join the newly made clan. Then about 2 weeks later, I get disbanded again randomly. Clearly, the Gm finally acted and removed me from the clan I was suppsoe to join. Then my clan was bugged again so they couldnt get anymore people so I was left clanless. I sent a message, they put me into the clan and gave me 2.5k kc. I was surprised it didnt take too long.

What bothered me most about K2 is their slow actions to dupe methods. Literally, dupe methods would be there for 3 weeks before they do anything.

creedofdeath

Again, you don&#39;t pay for premium.. it&#39;s free2play; gaining customer support isn&#39;t listed in that description is it? a friend and i both had issues involving buying premium last week (it was only bronze) and it got replied to and fixed in an hour. and it took me only a week last year to get all of my items back from being completely stripped in a random hacking.. not bad at all if i may say so myself. lol, so i think they are quite existent. finally, why must u turn a simply question by BBY into an insult towards her involving sex? grow the hell up[/b]
    Im not just speaking for myself, shithead, understand? Im speaking for everyone else here that has been cheated/harmed in some way by K2&#39;s ineptness.

Also, Please don&#39;t make up stories... K2 wont give you back items from a RANDOM HACKING. Because obviously I can say "Hai K2 I got hacked by someone here&#39;s a KSC of my naked character. Oh btw I had raptor +9 and dual full shell +8 "

swishersticks

<span style="font-family:Georgia">I didn&#39;t see his post. What did he say?</span>[/b]
    in other post he has made he has ranted about how CS works and so on, your fairly new to this forum so you shouldnt have known about it so its ok ^^

creedofdeath

Review for KO------

Knight Online

Great game ruined by bugs, juvenile player base, and rampant cheating
    by rtpacheco
    This Review&#39;s Trust Rating: 1 0
    November 26, 2006 - I played this game almost from its initial launch. Despite a forgettable storyline and mediocre graphics, the game has some real appeal as an MMO, especially with the Reign of the Fire Drake expansion. Its PvP play is some of the most enjoyable I&#39;ve ever encountered, the character classes are well-balanced, and the interface is clean and easy to use. Leveling characters can sometimes get a bit dull, but again, with the newest expansion, this has improved tremendously and actually takes the gameplay to a new level. And often, leveling is done with groups of friends, and the game is a great environment for social interaction.

Don&#39;t think for one minute that this game is truly F2P (Free to Play), however. Well, I guess if you can get logged on, you can play, but without premium access (minimum cost 8.95 monthly), you won&#39;t be playing much.

The most significant problem is that as of 2006 the game is now pretty much overrun with juvenile and Turkish players, and cheating and scamming are out of control. The juvenile player base is to be expected, given that most of us over the age of 18 have to work for a living, but the immaturity of the players in this game has been worsening for a while, to the point where playing the game or chatting on the official or fan boards is now laughable. As for Turkish players, this is an odd situation. I&#39;m not sure why, but Turkish teenagers invaded this game about a year ago, and now 90% of the players are Turkish, meaning that you&#39;ll find it very difficult to communicate ingame unless you are Turkish. I overcame this by learning enough Turkish to communicate about game matters, but there&#39;s so much hatred on both sides in the game between English and Turkish players that forming a party outside my clan has become almost impossible.

As for the cheating. This is probably the one thing that irks me the most. The two greatest problems are "duping" and "macroing". Duping is the exploitation of bugs in the game software (and let me tell you, it&#39;s FULL of them) to create powerful items which shouldn&#39;t actually exist. This gives HUGE advantages to the cheating characters, and K2 Network which runs the game seems to be making only a mediocre effort at best to deal with the problem. There&#39;s a huge real-dollars market for ingame items; they show up on eBay and fan forums (most notably a juvenile dominated board called KO4Life), but buying and selling items like this is against the game policy. However, unless you do, you really can&#39;t play anymore because of all the high level items. I bought/sold stuff for two years this way, and K2 Network never once batted an eye in my direction.

(Sorry KO4LIFE not my words )

The other cheating problem, macroing, is using a third-party piece of software to control the game. Much of becoming good at PvP involves learning to properly "combo" one&#39;s skills. It&#39;s not easy, but when mastered, makes you a formidable opponent. Third party programs are used not only for automatically comboing, but also for leveling up characters. And, a lot of these programatically-leveled characters are never actually played by the people that level them, but instead they end up for sale on ebay or KO4Life. K2 Network again has made a mediocre effort at best to deal with the problem. In fact, K2&#39;s efforts at combating cheating has probably taken down more legitimate players than cheaters because of the bugs in their "solutions."

Which brings me to my final complaint. All software has bugs, and Knight Online is no exception. But the bugs in Knight Online are exceptional! And it takes the developer months and months at times to deal with what would obviously be minor fixes, but that affect gameplay in a HUGE way. For example, after RoFD, the 2006 expansion, was released, there was this ugly little bug that reset your skill bars every time you logged in to the game. Seems trivial, until every time you login to the game you have to spend ten minutes setting up your skill bars! This might be a nuisance in some games, but in Knight Online, it often can mean the difference between killing the boss and getting the great item or losing it to someone else. This bug went on for months and months despite players SCREAMING to K2 to please fix this one trivial thing. The bug still existed a month ago when I quit playing.

Bottom line: This game could have been great. It is ruined by bugs, a juvenile player base that gets worse every month, and by rampant cheating and scamming. After two years, even though I&#39;ve got what is arguably one of the most powerful characters in the game, I&#39;ve given it up because the environment of the game and everything that surrounds it has become nothing but childishness and idiocy.
    Reader&#39;s Ratings for Knight Online
    Rating Description
    out of 10 click here for ratings guide
    8.0 Presentation
    The presentation is actually pretty good. Too bad the game doesn&#39;t do more with the storyline laid out in the presentation.
    6.0 Graphics
    Passable. Anyone who&#39;s played a computer game more than five year&#39;s old won&#39;t be impressed, though.
    4.0 Sound
    Decent sound effects, but a HORRIBLE ANNOYING REPETITIVE soundtrack. Fortunately it can be turned off.
    4.0 Gameplay
    A year ago I would have given this an 8 or 9. Now that the game is overrun by immature teens and cheaters, I consider a 4 to be on the high side.
    5.0 Lasting Appeal
    Since I played the game for two years I don&#39;t feel right about giving it less than 50% here, but the reality of the current game environment really deserves more like a 2 here.
    5.0 OVERALL
    (out of 10 / not an average)

LOL? Yep... K2 is a great company alright. Im sure everyone agrees.

Im not just speaking for myself, shithead, understand? Im speaking for everyone else here that has been cheated/harmed in some way by K2&#39;s ineptness.

Also, Please don&#39;t make up stories... K2 wont give you back items from a RANDOM HACKING. Because obviously I can say "Hai K2 I got hacked by someone here&#39;s a KSC of my naked character. Oh btw I had raptor +9 and dual full shell +8 "[/b]
    You can only speak for yourself, i&#39;m sorry.. you really don&#39;t hold the speaking capabilities to do more than that. Again with the flaming / cussing; there&#39;s no need for it. I&#39;m suprised ur not banned yet or muted. And also, by random hacking, the inferred premise was that i did not share my account, did not download any exe&#39;s, etc.. i was hacked randomly by some db hacking turk. Therefore, I DID GET ITEMS BACK FROM A RANDOM HACKING, THANKS. don&#39;t make comments when you have NO idea about the subject matter.

creedofdeath

You can only speak for yourself, i&#39;m sorry.. you really don&#39;t hold the speaking capabilities to do more than that. Again with the flaming / cussing; there&#39;s no need for it. I&#39;m suprised ur not banned yet or muted. And also, by random hacking, the inferred premise was that i did not share my account, did not download any exe&#39;s, etc.. i was hacked randomly by some db hacking turk. Therefore, I DID GET ITEMS BACK FROM A RANDOM HACKING, THANKS. don&#39;t make comments when you have NO idea about the subject matter.[/b]
    Because obviously if it&#39;s INFERRED that I didn&#39;t share/macro you got your stuff back? After being hacked RANDOMLY?

Do you even know what the hell inferred means? It means to guess, or speculate in other words. So because someone SPECULATED that you didn&#39;t KOXP, and because they GUESSED you were hacked by some random turk, they automatically returned ALL your items back, despite not being able to know WHAT your items were or WHO hacked you? Maybe you should learn how to speak YOURSELF kid?

Think about your logic before you make up bullshit. And don&#39;t use words you dont know the meaning toward.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast